joejr1

Jun 9, 2020
At least Lucas was able to write it into the story, using a Wampa throwing Luke a haymaker to the face. While BD just made the black box appear out of nowhere, like that other dimension in Phantasm (the 1979 movie).

Edit: If you're confused by the Phantasm reference...that's the point. :HideThePain:
Not confused by Phantasm reference, but by BD’s Dropped Brain…Sheesh

Reactions: Wolfen5

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Sure, he added the boxes as rendered objects inside daz. :ROFLMAO:

Definitely not in Photoshop/Paint, so he could just reuse his renders that he should have a backup of - they of course need to be rerendered with the new censoring that is also an object in Daz.
I had to reread that a few times. Like, WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU RENDER THEM?!

Photoshop, blur tool, wipe MC head with brush.

Ahhaaa I can't....

I need to finish up my Pron games, people throw money at anything with boobs.

Reactions: Crazymic79

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So... Tia gets bred, we "met" 4tchan and Bea, even though we've never actual meet them, and we FINALLY get a little Harper love.

And 500 "renders" next week? (Hard doubting)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Do not invoke that remake that the Dev has been doing things well lately
What remake? You mean the bullshit one that he 'claims' he is 'working on' and it will make up for all the bullshit he has YET to add in the first place?

For someone who apparently doesn't have brains, BD really should have just focused on the remake first and foremost before pushing ahead with this "season 2". A smart choice, sadly, BD isn't smart at all and here we are, supposedly already "meeting" this completely dumb named 4t and Bea, when in reality we haven't met them to begin with. This is just a clusterfuck that the one at fault for it is BD themself.

Reactions: kingbw and EJW

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So... Tia gets bred, we "met" 4tchan and Bea, even though we've never actual meet them, and we FINALLY get a little Harper love.

And 500 "renders" next week? (Hard doubting)
we can finally fk harper??
damn dev been teasing harper for so long

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
we can finally fk harper??
damn dev been teasing harper for so long
Sadly no. No proper breeding with Harper yet. She does get a taste of the wunderwaffle bat of magical rod that somehow get all the bitches and likely child support payments. But thats it. It's gonna be a slow going, AGAIN, which means we will be waiting another 5 years of bullshit till she actually gets the rod.

A Great Oni

Nov 4, 2018
Yeaaa, I think it's time to hang this in the rafters. Double it up & pass it to the next Dev. 4t is insane & the length of the update is crazier. How many months for this now? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: jjmayne and VOYEUR

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
IS this the latest update or not the title says latest S2 episode 6 but links display S2 episode 5 like previous one so....should i download it or wait....?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes