Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
If thats supposed to be Tia... I'm livid as fuck. Way to fucking ruin that bombshell of a sex beast.
He kept his word, good on him. Just be careful what you wish for!

It is like Sarah McLaughlin and the abused animal commercial. "Hi, I am Sarah McLaughlin, I am about to ruin your whole fucking day!"

Reactions: NotTheReal16

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
He kept his word, good on him. Just be careful what you wish for!

It is like Sarah McLaughlin and the abused animal commercial. "Hi, I am Sarah McLaughlin, I am about to ruin your whole fucking day!"
The only thing I wish for is unpaid child support payments, knocking up our Coaches, and bending Skye over and railing him.

So no, I will not be careful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
1680578237255.png

4t is my name, extreme duckface is my game..... lets go contrarianism. cant wait for ppl to again come out of the woods and say this name scheme is the second coming of jesus christ himself :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1680578504065.png
i thought this was supposed to be 1000 renders..... damn anywho for ppl who want "that" stuff you all have been asking for its in this update.

316 renders and suddenly putting that scene that everyone asked for. No sir this was DEFINITLY not made in these 2 weeks,. this was TOTALLY rendered a month ago.

and as predicted the last 'chunk' got pushed into the. 52 week 52 releases BS.

FYI: for anyone wondering its actually easy to render sex scenes as you dont need to change and pose entire new environments just do various renders with various camera locations for the same 3 to 5 poses.

P.S: still no "remodeled house" which was the ENTIRE reason for 3 months delay

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 2518993

4t is my name, extreme duckface is my game..... lets go contrarianism. cant wait for ppl to again come out of the woods and say this name scheme is the second coming of jesus christ himself :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Holy Fuckballs on a cocaine bender to a local stripclub. He honestly has her named 4t??? This guy... is a true, honest to god... DUMBASS. She looks like a Tanya, or a Shaurice.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Holy Fuckballs on a cocaine bender to a local stripclub. He honestly has her named 4t??? This guy... is a true, honest to god... DUMBASS. She looks like a Tanya, or a Shaurice.
I don't care what she looks like. If she isn't an android, 4T is the stupidest shit to possibly name her. I will be avoiding any scenes that are possible to avoid with this fugly character.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2-CH1-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 6] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
No, the black boxes are still there.
Yeah, naming a character 4T, and using a black box as a head, are possibly the worst things I've ever seen in a game, right behind MTL and censorship. lol
This is really ruining the game for me.
I loved this game. But, I'm slowly losing interest, more and more.
View attachment 2519227
i think he wants to pretend that he edited the renders of this chunk in the last two weeks and remove black boxes that he made when he rendered this update a month ago. but we all know he literally rendered this in the last couple of weeks and not a month or 2 ago.

P.S: still waiting for the house that delayed the update by 3 months :rolleyes:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 2519024
i thought this was supposed to be 1000 renders..... damn anywho for ppl who want "that" stuff you all have been asking for its in this update.

316 renders and suddenly putting that scene that everyone asked for. No sir this was DEFINITLY not made in these 2 weeks,. this was TOTALLY rendered a month ago.

and as predicted the last 'chunk' got pushed into the. 52 week 52 releases BS.

FYI: for anyone wondering its actually easy to render sex scenes as you dont need to change and pose entire new environments just do various renders with various camera locations for the same 3 to 5 poses.

P.S: still no "remodeled house" which was the ENTIRE reason for 3 months delay
Last I read the remaining 1000 render chunk was to be divided into 3 parts, to be released alongside the 52/52 micro releases.

It's makes sense, since the common thought these days is BD is rendering this as he goes, there is no "piggy bank" of renders on standby.

[Edit: Just played Ep6, and it says this batch of 300+ renders is part of 52/52 release plan. The next one will supposedly be 500+. RIP the 1000 render third part of the original update.]

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes