Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Hate? I call it reality. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me every single time with every excuse in the book? Well...
Okay... so braindrop makes excuses every time and didn't update this game, right?. I played this game few days ago, probably avoided so many updates and now I don't understand what's going on. For someone who playing this game for the first time (like me), this game is long and has so much content. So yeah, maybe after completing current version, I'll be frustrated like you guys xd

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Hate? I call it reality. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me every single time with every excuse in the book? Well...

A person is only as good as their word, but once they break their word over and over, it gets to the point where you expect excuses instead of results. The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Only when the excuses halt and the promises are kept can he redeem his reputation.
Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree that he did shitty for a long time. I can criticize him for that. But the updates themself I really liked. I completely don;'t get the whole "duckface" thing etc.

Oct 22, 2017
Oh, don't get me wrong. I agree that he did shitty for a long time. I can criticize him for that. But the updates themself I really liked. I completely don;'t get the whole "duckface" thing etc.
A lot of people feel like the girls had different body/face types in the beginning, detail and character.
They also used to have different facial expressions.

When people complained about things or simply questioned him enough about them, they got more and more through the coming updates.
The facial expressions got more and more the same one where they look up at you like with these weird eye/mouth extortions, their skin lost detail, their faces grew more and more uniform while their asses/thighs got thicker.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
This is BD's plan going forward. I'd be amazed if a DITLO was also released alongside the updates that he's still working to put out. I guess it would help him since he can piecemeal the part of the update that he never released on the 26th lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's amazing how close you are :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now way, how the hell did I get that close to calling it. LMFAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Guess we get to wait and see if the Mac post turns out to be as close too. I can't believe the guy is missing with the scenes that have black boxes and its going to take 5 to 6 hours before he is done. LMAO

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Now way, how the hell did I get that close to calling it. LMFAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Guess we get to wait and see if the Mac post turns out to be as close too. I can't believe the guy is missing with the scenes that have black boxes and its going to take 5 to 6 hours before he is done. LMAO
Even if this should be around now.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me every single time with every excuse in the book? Well...
You've got the saying reversed.

Fool me once, shame on you = the person is an ass for tricking me.
Fool me twice, shame on me = I'm a moron for trusting the person who already proved untrustworthy.

Someone who is willing to deceive you should never have his words taken at face value.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Always good fun to read through the latest comments on this... err, delay creator.

One day we'll get a real work ethic. We just have to throw some cash into the prayer pot Patreon machine and we'll get it.

Reactions: Rick_Sim
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes