karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
It's a hilarious, unintentional, near-constant reminder that he never hits his timelines. The thread gets updated with one of his 85 characters' birthdays all the time.
My take on the birthday renders is that they make it look like he's working, gives the Patreon some activity, and then it's back to siesta mode.

The problem that is going to come from them is the compare and contrast of original versions of the characters and the "new look" versions, especially with the supposed measurements that are included.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Countdown Mode.

Will it be a Ay or a Nay? Will Mr. Excuser-in-Chief do what he promised or will he do what he does best? What say you fellow threaders?

Hmmm and if he remembers that he has a deadline today, will it be part of the promised renders that delayed everything, you know those of the house decoration? Or, will it be "fresher" work from November? Kung-fu-zed readers inquire...

No, you're not wrong, I am STILL very pissed at this... let's not start with adjectives, I fear I may cross several lines... in spite of the fact that I really like WVM. I just can't stand this... ::sigh:: ... and his pathetic examples of excuses.

So, I'll spend a stupid amount of time waiting and refreshing this thread. :: Defeatedly drops his shoulders:: Again.

again-seth-meyers.gif

Peace :(

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
This is BD's plan going forward. I'd be amazed if a DITLO was also released alongside the updates that he's still working to put out. I guess it would help him since he can piecemeal the part of the update that he never released on the 26th lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I expect something along the lines of "BD Here been working on tweaking the black box haven't slept for like 86 hours. Trying to get it done for todays release." Couple Hours later Mac post "BD has passed out from exhaustion. Due to this expect a couple days delay."

It's amazing how close you are :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 22, 2017
"that had black boxes" ... wonder what they have now. Black boxes with duck faces? Boxes in the WVM colors? Naked boxes?
Brain boxes? The possibilities are endless ...

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
"that had black boxes" ... wonder what they have now. Black boxes with duck faces? Boxes in the WVM colors? Naked boxes?
Brain boxes? The possibilities are endless ...
He's upgrading all of the black boxes to now be filled with the digital blur from DITLO Harper. He felt it spoke more to him as an artist. He should be wrapping this upgrade up any hour now, which will turn into days, .... weeks.... months? But it will be WORTH IT!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
He's upgrading all of the black boxes to now be filled with the digital blur from DITLO Harper. He felt it spoke more to him as an artist. He should be wrapping this upgrade up any hour now, which will turn into days, .... weeks.... months? But it will be WORTH IT!
I'm all for goose heads instead of the black boxes. After all, everyone fears the... Goose bombs.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Perhaps I'm not up to date, but why is there so much hype about this update? I don't know what to expect from it myself, so maybe someone could give me a something like summary or whatever?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Is there? I see only hate and jokes
Hate? I call it reality. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you. Fool me every single time with every excuse in the book? Well...

A person is only as good as their word, but once they break their word over and over, it gets to the point where you expect excuses instead of results. The Boy Who Cried Wolf. Only when the excuses halt and the promises are kept can he redeem his reputation.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes