NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
If I was Braindrop:
  • Quit giving bogus drop dates and just say the next update will be out "soon".
  • "I got 30,000 screens finished, it will be out in the next update!" Then releases 203, if lucky. Stop that!
  • Give people more choice in what to do with the game.
  • Instead of excuses, show screen shots of progress and check in with the progress (without giving away surprises).
  • People complain about things in masses (black boxes), stop doing it completely, instead of overdoing it!
  • Instead of bringing in 100 new girls, focus on like 10-12 of them and make the other ones just side-lays for Ethan (for the breeding side-plot).
  • Make Harper bangable, but make it prolonged and lead up to. Not just, "Oh well, let's do it!"
  • Work on ACTUALLY IMPROVING models, not changing them for a side-grade or outright downgrade (Katie: Just no!)
  • Quit with the bogus excuses.
  • Quit making yourself a victim of your own doing.
If he did this, this whole thread would be a lot more full of praise instead of calling him out. He would likely get more fans and be more successful.

Sadly, he seems to think because of his defenders, he can keep on, keeping on! But far from a smart business or character model!
harem should be 20 max cap and then the rest can be side chicks but yeah homie's going a bit crazy with amount of chicks in the game. Now he's adding like every chick's mom into the game lol. Other then that i agree

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think the sunk cost fallacy is trapping a lot of you people in this thread and playing the game, when you'd be a lot happier just leaving and moving on.

That or a lot of you are actually getting off on being angry and disappointed.

Kinda hope it's the second one, because the first is sad

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I think the sunk cost fallacy is trapping a lot of you people in this thread and playing the game, when you'd be a lot happier just leaving and moving on.

I wouldn't call the other one the happy option either. ;)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I sure hope you guys are ready for one third of an update we were promised a week ago that was completed over a month ago...
Nah bruh, we gun get some with Harper, then Nat is gonna walk in and decide to join, then Harper and Nat are gonna go at it, it's gonna be lit!

• Haha
Reactions: WhiteyG

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022

In my case? Neither.

I am not really angry at all, I find it more comical about Braindrop's antics and obvious poor excuses. I get upset for other people who like the game more than I do, and I do not like when people lack integrity. I liked WVM a LOT better in the beginning, TBH I think the game has lost a lot of what kept me playing it and the ridiculous choices and delays have worn on me. I will play it through, but no longer as much into it as I once was. The latest updates have really not impressed me. Black boxes, diffuse story, redone characters that look inferior to the old. But I still try it, just I won't bother updating it until I get to the newest parts in playthrough 2 for me.

I always hope for the best, but expect the worst, especially with a developer who constantly feeds excuses to fans of the game. If he says a new update is coming out, I am sure not rushing here to see if it arrived. Historically, doing that is kind of useless.

For the "getting off on being angry and disappointed"? Another nope. TBH I like a lot of the members in this thread, I like the mods, and I like this forum. While I am actually replaying through WVM, I dislike it more and more as it goes by. I am still a fan, and am currently slowly playing through it, but the fire has burned out and I am not rushing to grab the latest updates (unlike some of the other AVN games I play and really like.)

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
In my case? Neither.

I am not really angry at all, I find it more comical about Braindrop's antics and obvious poor excuses. I get upset for other people who like the game more than I do, and I do not like when people lack integrity. I liked WVM a LOT better in the beginning, TBH I think the game has lost a lot of what kept me playing it and the ridiculous choices and delays have worn on me. I will play it through, but no longer as much into it as I once was. The latest updates have really not impressed me. Black boxes, diffuse story, redone characters that look inferior to the old. But I still try it, just I won't bother updating it until I get to the newest parts in playthrough 2 for me.

I always hope for the best, but expect the worst, especially with a developer who constantly feeds excuses to fans of the game. If he says a new update is coming out, I am sure not rushing here to see if it arrived. Historically, doing that is kind of useless.

For the "getting off on being angry and disappointed"? Another nope. TBH I like a lot of the members in this thread, I like the mods, and I like this forum. While I am actually replaying through WVM, I dislike it more and more as it goes by. I am still a fan, and am currently slowly playing through it, but the fire has burned out and I am not rushing to grab the latest updates (unlike some of the other AVN games I play and really like.)
We all have an angry boner for this game. Stop denying it!!!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
In my case? Neither.

Well I did say "a lot of you", so it's not going to cover everyone

Reactions: Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
You've got the saying reversed.

Fool me once, shame on you = the person is an ass for tricking me.
Fool me twice, shame on me = I'm a moron for trusting the person who already proved untrustworthy.

Someone who is willing to deceive you should never have his words taken at face value.
You are right, but both ways work, one exactly as you said. I like your version better, but either works in this case.

Fool me once = shame on me for allowing you to fool me, thinking an update was coming.
Fool me twice= shame on you for continuing to try and fool me, feeding me excuses and promising stuff that you did not release when you said you did.

I do appreciate the correction, but both ways it kind of sucks! :p

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
so I got this game got talk over about when and when and when and Promise promise and all that but I don't really Fellow the game here I just saw it once But I am Curious did the Developer made The Step Mom be one Of THe mc women ?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Well I did say "a lot of you", so it's not going to cover everyone
I get that, but I was speaking for myself as I have no business speaking for other members of the forum. Even though I am sure I am not the only one who feels like I do, at this point people are expecting BD to not come out with his promises and no one can blame them. Being angry about it would be pointless, as it is expected.

But I am sure some people get pissed off when they are excited for an update and it never shows up. Or shows up missing content that was promised.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
so I got this game got talk over about when and when and when and Promise promise and all that but I don't really Fellow the game here I just saw it once But I am Curious did the Developer made The Step Mom be one Of THe mc women ?
NOPE. Literally just a forced character that you make kissy duck faces with and it's NOT TOTALLY SEXUAL IN ANY FUCKING WAY.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes