Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
Last I read the remaining 1000 render chunk was to be divided into 3 parts, to be released alongside the 52/52 micro releases.

It's makes sense, since the common thought these days is BD is rendering this as he goes, there is no "piggy bank" of renders on standby.
according to BD those 1000 renders were already finished a month ago., and also he cant release these "alongside" the 52 releases without fucking up the continuity. if he is making these 1000 renders now then he lied back then which no one wants to believe coz BD is a golden boi. also., still waiting to see the house that caused the 3 months delay which hasnt even appeared in this update. not to mention the 2000 renders that were promised and ready to go 2 years ago that mysteriously disappeared into thin air.

aka he either has a lot of back renders or he is lying all this time. since we have observed and made an educated guess that these are rendering now means he was lying on this time. but no on wants to believe that or call him out for it :unsure:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
View attachment 2518993

4t is my name, extreme duckface is my game..... lets go contrarianism. cant wait for ppl to again come out of the woods and say this name scheme is the second coming of jesus christ himself :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 2519024
i thought this was supposed to be 1000 renders..... damn anywho for ppl who want "that" stuff you all have been asking for its in this update.

316 renders and suddenly putting that scene that everyone asked for. No sir this was DEFINITLY not made in these 2 weeks,. this was TOTALLY rendered a month ago.

and as predicted the last 'chunk' got pushed into the. 52 week 52 releases BS.

FYI: for anyone wondering its actually easy to render sex scenes as you dont need to change and pose entire new environments just do various renders with various camera locations for the same 3 to 5 poses.

P.S: still no "remodeled house" which was the ENTIRE reason for 3 months delay
bro been playing nier and must have 2B on his brain lmao hes gotta be trolling with this right? at least give us more eden content smh

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim and OEJ

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
according to BD those 1000 renders were already finished a month ago., and also he cant release these "alongside" the 52 releases without fucking up the continuity. if he is making these 1000 renders now then he lied back then which no one wants to believe coz BD is a golden boi. also., still waiting to see the house that caused the 3 months delay which hasnt even appeared in this update. not to mention the 2000 renders that were promised and ready to go 2 years ago that mysteriously disappeared into thin air.

aka he either has a lot of back renders or he is lying all this time. since we have observed and made an educated guess that these are rendering now means he was lying on this time. but no on wants to believe that or call him out for it :unsure:
Man's gotta be holding onto those renders for some reason. Man's got 10,000 renders held up in vault on Mackenzie's hard drive somewhere lol. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: acondo and OEJ

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I looked around and can't even find it referenced anymore, but I'm guessing the rework of S1 hasn't happened yet? I'm getting less and less interested in coming back to the game the more I hear anyway, but I still am going to at least wait until I can start S2 knowing what actually happened leading up to it.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to intrude on the 4T conversation ...

Reactions: S1nsational and EJW

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
So I looked around and can't even find it referenced anymore, but I'm guessing the rework of S1 hasn't happened yet? I'm getting less and less interested in coming back to the game the more I hear anyway, but I still am going to at least wait until I can start S2 knowing what actually happened leading up to it.

Thanks in advance, and sorry to intrude on the 4T conversation ...
Do not invoke that remake that the Dev has been doing things well lately

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I think people of a certain age will be more forgiving of the black box the MC is wearing if they remember a popular movie from their youth.
Remember how Mark Hamill changed appearance between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back?
I think the MC in this story suffered the same fate. He obviously had an unfortunate shaving accident, and the only way to save him was to graft a large black box onto his face.
We're all fortunate the MC survived the accident, although it raises some questions about how he performs oral sex now...

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
I think people of a certain age will be more forgiving of the black box the MC is wearing if they remember a popular movie from their youth.
Remember how Mark Hamill changed appearance between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back?
I think the MC in this story suffered the same fate. He obviously had an unfortunate shaving accident, and the only way to save him was to graft a large black box onto his face.
We're all fortunate the MC survived the accident, although it raises some questions about how he performs oral sex now...

At least Lucas was able to write it into the story, using a Wampa throwing Luke a haymaker to the face. While BD just made the black box appear out of nowhere, like that other dimension in Phantasm (the 1979 movie).

Edit: If you're confused by the Phantasm reference...that's the point. :HideThePain:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes