JohnDoeMars

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, very nice there is a Mac version but if we can't use the save from one version to another it's kind of useless. Esp. now that the story is quite long.
Moreover, I got the impression that the adoptive mother (default name Azel) is the "Nana" (Grandma's house) of this game, meaning enless message (explicitly written for Grandma's house, the now famous "THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET", and being kind of obvious with WVM).
So when u got to replay all the story just to find "THERE'S NO SEX WITH AZEL YET", it's kind of (blue balls) boring :LOL:
Especially with such a beautiful character :love:
If I'm correct the game is sthg like 5 years old. Let's recognize that it's still high level blue-balling :ROFLMAO:
I'm gonna try the PC version with Ren'py to see if it's better as far as the save is concerned.
Update : saves are working (for me) while dl PC version and using it with Ren'py app on Mac (old OSX). Not working with direct MAC version. Could be due to old OSX. Opening PC version with Ren'py on Mac is easy (not 100% working but good ratio still). U just put the game folder from PC version in the Ren'py folder (if there is already a game folder just replace it) and launch with "Renpy.app". If not working check if u got last Ren'py version on Ren'py website.
Capture d’écran 2023-04-04 à 12.18.35.png Capture d’écran 2023-04-04 à 12.16.59.png
Capture d’écran 2023-04-04 à 12.43.28.png Capture d’écran 2023-04-04 à 12.43.14.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: B0rito

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
I'll admit, I'm surprised BD has so far kept his word about not only the last big update, but also releasing another update fairly close to it (and having Tia being the focus was a plus for me). If BD does keep the 52 weekly updates fairly consistent, then I'll definitely be willing to try and give him another shot. With that said, that'll require seeing at least another 3-5 updates remain within a fairly consistent timeline (and I'm hoping for this because I REALLY want to get to Jasmine's date after YEARS of waiting for her time).
these 300 renders are part of the supposedly 2400 render that was supposed to be out on January first and then delayed to February and then again delayed to March and then delayed again broken to chunks and then failed to do so for the last 600, of which first 300 is being released as part of every week cycle. And the 2400 render was supposed to be out in November originally which was delayed with another excuse. If you want to be milked, this is his latest scheme to get more lambs to kiss up his ass.

Oct 22, 2017
these 300 renders are part of the supposedly 2400 render that was supposed to be out on January first and then delayed to February and then again delayed to March and then delayed again broken to chunks and then failed to do so for the last 600, of which first 300 is being released as part of every week cycle. And the 2400 render was supposed to be out in November originally which was delayed with another excuse. If you want to be milked, this is his latest scheme to get more lambs to kiss up his ass.
And remember he himself said he can do 400-500 new renders per month - the update was longer delayed for 'tweaks' than the whole thing would have needed to be done from scratch.

Until he delivers more than he can render, with this quality no one can tell me he isn't doing the renders right now and floundering because he chilled for some delays before he actually got something done - and then he is praised for 'at least he does something and releases updates instead of abandoning the game' - it is long abandoned, just twitching now and then when he bumps into the stick rammed into its brain when he moves between the tv and the kitchen.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
this guy i think is kinda dumb, i mean he still have 3000+ patreons, he can hire an assistant for like 1000$ and he could get much more money having more patreons... but he's a dumbass and try the milking route and those patreon are lower and lower...

Oct 22, 2017
I mean, really read this post about why this update got delayed a few hours: 1680607204232.png

It was because he got rid of some of the black boxes, and in his own words removing black boxes meant to 'load the scenes' into Daz and re'render' them - so the black boxes are supposed to be added objects in Daz that were actually rendered into the images - no postprocessing in Paint/Photoshop or something like that ...

Please no one tell me you think he didn't draw these boxes afterward, but actually put a black box over MCs head in Daz ...

Even if that is possible - I think you could do something like that in Daz - but the boxes should look way higher quality then - that was like the dumbest idea ever to actually do - who even would think 'nah, lets not put censoring over my render afterward (so I can save and reuse the base for example), but invest like double+ the time to go out of my way and do it in Daz'?

Last edited:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
wait is cedar is willow?? and mc's sister right??

damn harper scene was hot, gonna take a while but we'll find fk her brains out.
she also has cute peach fuzz on pusi :Kappa:

Reactions: CircaAD
Oct 22, 2017
Man I am definitely subbing to this thread. This guy is way more entertaining than Icstor's boring scam methods. What a roller coaster, these remade women don't even look human at this point lmao
I skipped the last couple of updates after hearing about their content improvements. Seeing the Katie comparison I was definitely right. The old I could just ignore - but this one - hopefully I scrolled away fast enough it doesn't leave behind too many traces.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
I mean, really read this post about why this update got delayed a few hours: View attachment 2519925

It was because he got rid of some of the black boxes, and in his own words removing black boxes meant to 'load the scenes' into Daz and re'render' them - so the black boxes are supposed to be added objects in Daz that were actually rendered into the images - no postprocessing in Paint/Photoshop or something like that ...

Please no one tell me you think he didn't draw these boxes afterward, but actually put a black box over MCs head in Daz ...

Even if that is possible - I think you could do something like that in Daz - but the boxes should look way higher quality then - that was like the dumbest idea ever to actually do - who even would think 'nah, lets not put censoring over my render afterward (so I can save and reuse the base for example), but invest like double+ the time to go out of my way and do it in Daz'?
Liar, liar, pants on fire

1680608386374.png

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
black face fix? where? this is getting to be amateur hour.. I just dont get how such a title that spends countless hours making it look unique and polished can stand to use such BULLSHIT like this face cover.. ive literally gone from Fan to Patreon to Supporter to Head scratching confusion with this title.. BD needs to stop drinking his own coolade and listen to the critics a bit more if he doesnt want to alienate his fan base let alone his financial backing..

Oct 22, 2017
4T huh? Does she have a sister named 4x4, and a cousin named 4sho, who's father is Sho-nuf? I've also heard that 4T may have a long-lost brother named 4chan. I'm not sure though.
I like the explanation that she is the 40th LI. Not the first time someone is named after a number.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes