Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I know a lot of you are complaining about the women in this game, but I like most of them. I usually prefer younger women, but Harper has always been a favorite of mine in the game. I have to say after seeing her nude, WOW!!!! She is easily one of the top 5 women in any visual novels. What a body!

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Oct 22, 2017
No, he literally named her 4T.

Don't we ALL know someone who has a number and a letter in their name? ;):ROFLMAO:
There is Mr. T at least, so he might be like 1T as he was the first one named T? Maybe she is just bad at golf and needs additional Tees? ... Questions over questions - finally we can get back to theory crafting. :cool:

Oct 22, 2017
I really liked WVM. It had some story and mystery, likable and diverse characters, good renders.

If I just want to see some boobs there are other ways without those pesky texts in-between.
A VN that just has me skipping isn't worth the download.

I remember one of the last updates before the delays was the first where I wasn't playing through the whole update but instead just went to bed because it couldn't keep my attention.

I hoped he was just unlucky/delusional/whatever but would ultimately come through and continue.

Then I stopped supporting him and am glad I did. Sadly I went with his excuses one by one and they all in themselves were somewhat believable especially when you assume he has some mental issues. I should have compiled them like they were later in the thread - that really shows their unbelievability.

But from that view, I have some sympathy for the people sticking with him despite it getting ridiculous.

Now that we get some content it is subpar to be nice about it and doesn't indicate we will ever get back to some of the old quality.

At least I get my past pledges worth in entertainment from it now.

Voidstaff

Jan 16, 2021
Where is GoFile for Windows?!

Mega: Use desktop APP :HideThePain:
Mixdrop: Hell yeah 1mb/s download :LUL::LUL:
Pixeldrain: Sometimes full speed, sometimes 2mb/s :WutFace:
Uploadheaven: Yeah downloading 37 minutes using free account KEKW :WaitWhat:

And here we go:

No problem guys. (y)

$Edit: OP, update first post with gofile. It makes a lot easier to download almost 5GB.

Last edited:

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
More a question of which picture looks better. It would be a toss up.

What's up with the odd white line where her head/neck connect? Part of the android theme?
It looks to me that he colored "4T" in DAZ Studio with her darker skin tone, but the skin material did not adhere to her neck.

So not only do the new women not even have names, he also even messed up the render. I personally think BD has become just plain lazy at this point. Even being only a newbie at DAZ, I can fix this and it is not hard nor really time consuming.

I whipped up a quick example to show you what happened to "4T". Some skin materials have no color, so they have the default Genesis model's grey color. You fix this by applying the skin color of your choice to the material, but you have to work at it for a little bit. This is what happened when I added "Advanced Pussy" developer load to a Genesis 8 female. It took the color from her hips and top of her thighs (plus her butt, vagina, etc.) and that would need to be corrected in DAZ Studio to take on whatever skin tone you make the character have.
Example.jpg

So not only did he not even bother naming 4T, he also either missed or did not care that her neck is missing color, hence showing the default Genesis (or Victoria) model grey skin tone default. Crazy bad!

Edit: RegAdd showed a different perspective of her neck and it is either a glitch (material mismatch) or a very poorly done choker. Either way, it looks bad and out of place.

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
My 2 Cents:

I finished this update, and there are some things that are just jumped out at me, whether in the game or through the last few pages of this thread.
  • From earlier in this thread, I saw that BD is now using Borpa as his name.
dxrlddm2pzn61.png Yeah... makes sense... a deformed Pepe, just like all the girls have been deformed to duck faces with weird body proportions.​

• BD telling us he's fixing the black boxes. I immediately thought "Sweet, he's going to use rounded-edged squares now. Those poor girls must have had some serious chaffing with those pointy edges"
In-game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
More food for thought.

If, and I do mean if, BD created 4T to represent the 40th LI, can someone please tell BD that Blockhead Moncree can only spend 9 total days with each love interest during the whole year? That includes a 5 day's vacation since you know, Blockhead needs to recharge his batteries.

What those 9 days don't include are things like (I dunno) sleeping, eating, "waste management", school, practice, games, travel, etc. (yes, realism isn't the goal with this story, but this is just plain absurd with all the LI's).

I'm sure the 9 days get skewed with all the MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BD is planning going forward, and with the women being so simple they don't care about sharing Blockhead at the same time. I mean a woman wouldn't care about not spending alone time with her significant other right?...... right?

Last edited:

Ghosthands

May 4, 2018
Never got the Harper scene in this update. Got Tia scene and met her numbered sister, talked to Thunder Katie and talked to our sister and update stops. Reloaded to before the game thinking that perhaps it was earlier than my last save and still no Harper and dude still has black boxes on his face. Wondering what Im doing wrong here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pecard255

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
If you look at the larger image, she's wearing a choker. Here's the image used, posted by Rick_Sim:

And here's a better view of the choker, as posted by preglover12:
That is a poorly done choker, if that is what that is supposed to be. It either is a Microsoft Paint amateur choker, or a material mismatch.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think the take away here is, BD needs to stop being such a god damned troll, and if he can't figure out a face for his character then he should just not do any 3rd person renders.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Never got the Harper scene in this update. Got Tia scene and met her numbered sister, talked to Thunder Katie and talked to our sister and update stops. Reloaded to before the game thinking that perhaps it was earlier than my last save and still no Harper and dude still has black boxes on his face. Wondering what Im doing wrong here.
Strange...
Maybe the Harper scene is tied to a choice you made ages ago and you chose the wrong one? Didn't look into this, either you could do this or do a fast skippy-playthrough... I got this scene and I've done everything to be close to everyone...
...Maybe someone else already figured this out but you're the first one to mention not having this scene - at least here.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
...Another origin story for 4T's name: Maybe her father has been a heavy stutttterer in speaking and writing and he stuttttered while writing her name on the birth-certtttificatttte... So her name is unfortunately something like "Ttttonya" and she chose to be somewhat cool instead of being bullied and decided to go with "4T"...

• Angry
Reactions: Crowangel
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes