ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
dont forget his dick become a micro penis really fast ....from a 10 inch to a normal'medium size [well still a micro for someone almost 2mtrs\

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
The black box is so damn stupid, is the MC in the witness protection program?
Everyone crying over this, what would you prefer? The point is to keep him as a semi-anonymous character since 90% of the game is from his point of view. The only criticism I can think of is that it was done as a flat square instead of maybe conforming it to his head or something.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone crying over this, what would you prefer? The point is to keep him as a semi-anonymous character since 90% of the game is from his point of view. The only criticism I can think of is that it was done as a flat square instead of maybe conforming it to his head or something.
If you insist to live in 2017 and use 1st person character, don't show 3rd person poses. Simple.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I've followed this title since launch through all the agonizing waits and empty promises.. and it just doesnt make sense for all the effort put into this title on unique arena building and uniforms etc etc to then have this blocking out of the face.. i said it last release and it still stand true.. It puts a diminished quality to the hard work put in..
I can live with duck faces.. even the long out dated 1st person kiss cam even tho they look like bloody goldfish.. But for an author who dedicates SO MUCH time and effort on quality.. to then make such a massive crappy error like this for the games MC.. it just makes no sense and makes you lose faith in the project when so many other titles out there which could be considered WVM clones.. are going that extra mile to establish a MC as a full character in their work..
I fully understand that people don't like a MC choice some times.. hell i hate the mc from Grandma's House.. its just the way our tastes go.. But its far better to bite the bullet and have that mc physical presence.. Not only for the purpose of telling your story, not only for building far better scenes to capture the full romance and passion between characters.. But in also show the professionalism of the author.. STUPID!! moves like this blackout facing is amateur hour and BD needs to start paying attention before he alienates his fanbase completely when he is already pushing his luck with existing patreons

Reactions: Cedrog and ktunga

kumenl0l

Mar 21, 2020
i just got around to this game, and my god, this thread is a fkin shitshow. could someone give me a lore recap about the dev in like 3 sentences?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Griev

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
So he posted that comment on discord about altering the renders with black boxes and there are still black boxes in the (315 render) update? What, did he just add more or something?

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I stopped back in at the right time for sure, I hadn't bothered looking at this game for years because somehow in a game where hundreds of girls throw themselves at the MC in increasingly ludicrous scenarios the only ones I find interesting are the ones that are teased for literally years on end. I genuinely thought it might never happen and just about fell out of my seat when it did. Guess I'll check back in 2026 when MC finally fucks his fake mom or whatever.

At least with Harp it kinda makes sense it'd be drawn out because of the professional situation and all.
I've been waiting to pound the fake mom too! :ROFLMAO:
I wish there was a trade system so that I could trade 20 or 30 of these chicks in for the "mom"

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I've to play this "update" but at least for me the good thing is Braindrop regularty albeit for this little content but still he kept his word. Hoping that now with the "big update" that was diluted almost out of the way, he will return to a steady workflow even if it's just a couple thousand render at time but regular, we could get some progression this year.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes