Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Stil cant believe Katie went from this:
View attachment 2519493 View attachment 2519499

to this:

View attachment 2519494 View attachment 2519497 View attachment 2519500

:HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

cant fuck ceder coz patreon will yeet my milking scheme so gotta destroy a characvter and make her fake ceder. cant wait for fake azel and fake mom
Has he suddenly discovered his fetish for huge asses on top of those ugly duck mouths ?
Was rather shocked as i played after a long time and Jamie had gotten ass-implants, that huge ass just looks dumb...not to mention whatever happened to Harper's face in the latest scene, or Katie... (honestly i didn't even recognize Katie until i saw your post...)

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Fire update, was not a Tia fan until now...Done good with her renders, just missing Jasmine content still. Katie tho looked shit load better before unfortunately. I dont understand how the same people are still bitching 2780 pages in, just move on we get the game is not for you and you got it free... and have nothing constructive or valid to add

Edit: also Brittany, had the best damn tits ingame hopefully we get more of her soon

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
There are too many girls. Witch one is Brittany?
haha Brittany the short stack busty ebony partner of the other coach (forget her name, wasn't into her) not harper. Lot of girls but only two of them are unavoidable if i remember right, there other game with even more girls (reason why i dont understand the complaints directed at this vn when its a choice here)

Reactions: CircaAD

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
haha Brittany the short stack busty ebony partner of the other coach (forget her name, wasn't into her) not harper. Lot of girls but only two of them are unavoidable if i remember right, there other game with even more girls (reason why i dont understand the complaints directed at this vn when its a choice here)
Ah, the wife. Ok. I remember her. She was ok. Not my favorite but she's fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ah, the wife. Ok. I remember her. She was ok. Not my favorite but she's fine.
Brittany is one of the last of the survivors pre-duckfacegate. If not even the last. So, expect that she'll be "harmonized" before her next appearance, that shouldn't be too long (in game, no prognosis for real time). The MC has a contract to impregnate her, so, it will have to be done, if memory serves, she was on the last stages of moving to WVM to be with her wife. The last we saw of her, during the "edging" on the occasion of the pool party, she had everything packed, so, expect her soon (if BD even remembers that).

Peace :)

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Brittany is one of the last of the survivors pre-duckfacegate. If not even the last. So, expect that she'll be "harmonized" before her next appearance, that shouldn't be too long (in game, no prognosis for real time). The MC has a contract to impregnate her, so, it will have to be done, if memory serves, she was on the last stages of moving to WVM to be with her wife. The last we saw of her, during the "edging" on the occasion of the pool party, she had everything packed, so, expect her soon (if BD even remembers that).

I still, don't get what is this whole duckface thing, but ok.

• Hey there
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
No.I mean I don't see it. For me, it looks ok. Maybe I am the weird one.
It is rather evident. All the mouths of all the girls, when seen laterally project outward, especially when kissing.

But, forget about that, if it pleases you, it pleases you. In the end, that's what matters, right? I am NOT that bothered by it, I see it, but, there are several worse and much more questionable faces on this site. In the end, what matters is that the faces are expressive. That, for me, they are.

Also, it is indeed a matter of taste. It's pointless to argue over that.

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
No.I mean I don't see it. For me, it looks ok. Maybe I am the weird one.
You are perfectly welcome to say it doesn't bother you but to claim you don't know what people are talking about in regards to the MySpace-era duckface makeover BD has given 98% of the girls is medical diagnosis levels of Prosopagnosia

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
You are perfectly welcome to say it doesn't bother you but to claim you don't know what people are talking about in regards to the MySpace-era duckface makeover BD has given 98% of the girls is medical diagnosis levels of Prosopagnosia
I really don't see it. Ok, Kate changed a lot in the new update. I give you that. And some girls definitely became bigger chested than before but I don;t get what is that "duck face"

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
As many of you even I didn't play this game for a long time . I skipped more than 4 updates . Did he fuck that willabe or something I forgot the name .
Reading post here is more fun then actually playing game.

I haven't played this game form 2 year and i am keeping things the same.

Reactions: bufa

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
I didn't play this game for a while. Did the mc bang his shemale teammate?
According to the development of the story, this is most likely the case in the foreseeable future storywise...
Update-wise it may be somewhere within the next 20 yrs judging BD's work ethic...

• Haha
Reactions: nozu

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
P.S: most of you are happy that harper has a scene now (im also content, ngl) but if this was a normal VN then this would actually be a bit soon for the coach to be onto MC considering that we just played only ONE EXHIBITION MATCH. There is still lot of shit to go through and then there is an entire year's worth of league matches to go (if BD isn't satiated with the milking he will add year 2 ,3 and/or 4 just as a fuck you and keep making this till 3023) but we all know this is an "extraordinary" game so we can give it a pass :KEK::KEK::KEK:
WVM is like that one episode of DS9 where they make O'Brien serve a lifetime in a mind prison but it's only been like an hour in real life, except in reverse. You are absolutely right, the coach fucking the MC at this point is beyond absurd, and it's only because of BD taking years to get this far that people feel like the timing is acceptable. That's my primary issue with all of the recent content, aside from being and endless, pointless fuck parade of bodies with no character attached to them, is that it's only that way because BD has cucked his audience out of any experience at all for so long that either no longer has sense of pacing or thinks this is going to make up for the time wasted.

Reactions: jjmayne and hav0c_2
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes