derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I really don't see it. Ok, Kate changed a lot in the new update. I give you that. And some girls definitely became bigger chested than before but I don;t get what is that "duck face"
Duck face is a thing girls do because it makes their jawline more pronounced and makes their lips look fuller. It's not something girls do IRL except for taking pictures, which is why when people see it in the game as much as it is in here they get taken out of it. I would point to Harper's face in 90% of her frames if you're having trouble visualizing it, because IMO she's by far the worst with it.

If you can't see it now, I honestly wouldn't try to notice it, because once you do it is impossible to not notice. It's like MC's dick has the Joker toxin in it.

Reactions: Rick_Sim

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
will we ever get the evil modder for the "incest" content? cause I swear he is doing everything but fucking them rn

Reactions: CircaAD

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Don't forget her last name. Oz (ounce)

4T Oz
It's either that or the 4th T (Along with Tia and whoever else). I think the 4T Oz makes more sense, as I envision BD having half a dozen empty bottles on his desk as he does the recent "work" on this game. Maybe the MC will get an endorsement offer?

Sep 16, 2021
I really don't see it. Ok, Kate changed a lot in the new update. I give you that. And some girls definitely became bigger chested than before but I don;t get what is that "duck face"
1663870475386.png
1678764952220.png

you don't see it?

its especially bad with the middle three in the group photo. pouty duck lips with upwards turned eyebrows.

nearly every girl in the game has this.

Jamie is VERY bad for this. she is a duck girl.

Reactions: Suprserpent
Sep 16, 2021
Ok? Looks fine to me. Definitely not an issue for me.
it wasn't an issue of it looking bad or not for you, it doesn't bother some people which is fine

it was the wording of "i don't see it" or the "i don't see the duckface" that got most people not fully believing that you can't see it

if it doesn't bother you, then good on you

but it's definitely there

and a lot of other people find it absolutely ridiculous looking lol

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
it wasn't an issue of it looking bad or not for you, it doesn't bother some people which is fine

it was the wording of "i don't see it" or the "i don't see the duckface" that got most people not fully believing that you can't see it

if it doesn't bother you, then good on you

but it's definitely there

and a lot of other people find it absolutely ridiculous looking lol
I mean where they are standing next to each other I kinda see it but this is something I would never notice if not thousands of comments here.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I know it is a game about a basketball player but did we need to give half the women basketball size boobs and hips? I mean the anime eyes were already big enough. I could get maybe one or two bigguns but half the damned women. Soon they will all be wearing triple Z bras.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
I mean... no offense, but BD never got how to make a kissing scene, they are all trash from beginning to now, PoV Kissing Scenes are at best hilarious, but never good...

Personally I got annoyed by the MC having a mental breakdown because some girls saw him do stuff with penny, like, please... xD dont indulge in it fine, but writing some breakdown scene like he was a virgin that didnt bang like 100 girls... urgh

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
???

For those of us who haven't been tuned in, what does this mean? What bridge was burned and how?
The likelihood we see incest in this game is less than 10%. BD's too scared to lose his patreon account for reasons I dont understand, and due to the way he coded the game, an incest patch would have to include new renders, not your typical "landlady" to mom patch.

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
The likelihood we see incest in this game is less than 10%. BD's too scared to lose his patreon account for reasons I dont understand, and due to the way he coded the game, an incest patch would have to include new renders, not your typical "landlady" to mom patch.
Are you saying he somehow hardcoded the dialogue so it's tied to the renders themselves, instead of independently in the dialogue window? Wtf. That's weird.

• Angry
Reactions: Qubie and kcaldw

Trikus

May 31, 2020
No, BD will never make the sex scenes with Azel, or Wendy, or Cedar. They will never be naked with him and have his 3rd arm inside of them. So, the "evil modder" will need to get their hands on the custom DAZ3D models BD has made so they can actually make those images and BD hasn't shared those assets. If the pictures don't exist, and he will never make them, then no incest patch. I refer you to the Azel Cycle in my signature. It is never going to happen while the game is still in development

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes