hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Are you saying he somehow hardcoded the dialogue so it's tied to the renders themselves, instead of independently in the dialogue window? Wtf. That's weird.
The typical work around for incest is instead of saying "Mom" it is "Landlady", and they use similar words for different familiar positions (Tennent, Neighbor, Landlord), so a patch is easier to make where as all you have to do is change those. These games also already have renders done for their acts and engagement.

With WVM, you'd have to make new renders and fill the gaps in the story to make it work, there are times where it might get a little heated with Azel or Cedar, but nothing happens. It'd have to be made and added into the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think BD would have been better even just using a blurring effect on the MC's face rather than the black box.
Poor guy looks like he just stepped out Minecraft :oops:
No, one of the joke edits that people made was putting Steve from Minecraft's face on him, in all his 8x8 pixel glory. It looked way better than the black box, because at least at first glance it looks like a face.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Guys, I have found the missing link! We have all wondered the identity of Ethan, so I took the image on a face-on view with the black box, then increased the contrast and such. No wonder girls see him and their panties drop! Here is the face of Ethan, bask in his manliness and now you see why women cannot resist him.

wallpaperflare-cropped.jpg

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Guys, I have found the missing link! We have all wondered the identity of Ethan, so I took the image on a face-on view with the black box, then increased the contrast and such. No wonder girls see him and their panties drop! Here is the face of Ethan, bask in his manliness and now you see why women cannot resist him.

View attachment 2524130
naah not enough duck faced lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rick_Sim

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I dont understand.
Why is it so hard to give MC a face?
Is it that hard to find a face that would match his physique and prowess?
More than finding one fitting, it's more about not defining his face so, us the players can take his place in this power fantasy. In theory an understable thing to do, but Braindrop with putting a black box is nullying all of that, because of what? Lazyness and to upset the fanbase

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
The typical work around for incest is instead of saying "Mom" it is "Landlady", and they use similar words for different familiar positions (Tennent, Neighbor, Landlord), so a patch is easier to make where as all you have to do is change those. These games also already have renders done for their acts and engagement.

With WVM, you'd have to make new renders and fill the gaps in the story to make it work, there are times where it might get a little heated with Azel or Cedar, but nothing happens. It'd have to be made and added into the game.
Do not forget that BD is doing a rework of the first season, and there will be a huge amount of new content, the only chance to add incest is with the release of this rework, and then unite it with everything that is coming out now, spa day with Azel in the future, and so on. I hope but i doubt that this will happen, but the only and very very easy opportunity to add incest is with this rework, at the very beginning of the rework, make a choice - who is this woman (Azel) to you, by default Landlady, and so with the other two, and all the problems with the Patreon are eliminated, every dev doing it like that. BD may also personally not want to add incest to the game, although I remember him saying that the problem is only because of the Patreon, will see

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I recently started playing "Shale Hill Secrets", and the most we see from the MC are his mouth sometimes and the back of the head. Most of the times something is blocking his face in very creative ways. He's not as tall as WVM's MC and some of the girls seem to be the same height, yet the dev always find and angle or does something brilliant to cover the face, and he rarely re-uses his 'face blocking' ideas.
My Dev, Kthulian, does the same thing. You never see past the MC's upper lip or maybe a little bit of a profile. It's normally not face of back of the head. But he didn't even start doing that until far later. MC always had his hood up for third person shots. It took me years of playing and working on Ataegina before I knew the MC was blonde.

BD is just taking the lazy way out and refuses to even give the MC a hair color. If that wasn't the case, we would have seen the back of his head a few times, but he even black boxed that.

So still no remake, why is he focusing on furthering the story which foundation is different than the rest?
Because he doesn't know how. He made these wide promises about stretching out everything else that already happened over several weeks of time and he literally can't get past a single day in a a single update, even with 1000's of renders. So imagine him trying to conceive of weeks worth of time.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes