eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Aw To Be Determined lol
So 4T has not been shown yet?
4T has been shown as stated above. A few posts above you can see a screenshot of her.
There hasn't been any action with her yet, but interpreting the "story" involving her it should be "soon"...
Soon storywise. Release wise it may happen somewhere between months to years... BD isn't exactly reliable to put it nicely...
Never keeping to his promises, new content is always way less than promised or delayed for eons, mostly both. He lately promised 52 updates for the next 52 weeks, some April Fools thing. I guess nobody takes him really seriously on this one, you shouldn't get your hopes up either...

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
She does look good, honestly. Not enough AVN's have black LI's, imo, especially ones that aren't just a stock model with sliders turned down or something. Just kinda lame that her name is 4T lol
That's the kiss of death my friend. Once 4T Oz, becomes an LI and gets impaled by Blockhead, her entire appearance will change. Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: talonx4 and jjmayne

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Agreed..... but there's still room for BD to "Improve" 4T's appearance. At least to the point where she would no longer fit into a 4T, but maybe a 10T or something.

Reactions: talonx4

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
sarcasm, friend. 4T is the latest girl added to the game. People are salty about her name
Boy are they... I just assumed it was a nickname which we'll get an origin story on eventually, along with her real name. Personally other than box head I was pleased with the progression since I last played. I'm also not payin' for it.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Any sharing or swinging scenes?
no the mc is the only male ever in sex scenes. this game is very much once the women get a peice of the mc they have eyes for no one else even other players on the basketball team are all either gay or maried to a women never shown in the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes