jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Nope. They are just buttsluts who like and love your cock. Which is a shame. Wouldn't mind Shauna playing with some of the other girls and getting her dick with out approval.
Aw I think the dev should include this in the next update. I dont mind if shauna fucks some of the mcs girls with her cock anyway.
I havent played the trans part of this game thats why I asked.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Aw I think the dev should include this in the next update. I dont mind if shauna fucks some of the mcs girls with her cock anyway.
I havent played the trans part of this game thats why I asked.
Sadly, that won't happen, atleast in the near future, given Shauna's dysphoria and such. Though I do agree, I wouldn't mind if Shauna hooked up with any of the girls for a bit of fun. Hell, maybe even DP our fugly 'main' girlfriend.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Sadly, that won't happen, atleast in the near future, given Shauna's dysphoria and such. Though I do agree, I wouldn't mind if Shauna hooked up with any of the girls for a bit of fun. Hell, maybe even DP our fugly 'main' girlfriend.
Yeah you could have the mc fuck : the girlfriend,zoe,bailey,natalie,rachel and harper
ad have shauna fuck the girlfriends ass, cedar(the sister) and elizabeth

• Angry
Reactions: EJW

MadMax68

Feb 9, 2021
No, BD will never make the sex scenes with Azel, or Wendy, or Cedar. They will never be naked with him and have his 3rd arm inside of them. So, the "evil modder" will need to get their hands on the custom DAZ3D models BD has made so they can actually make those images and BD hasn't shared those assets. If the pictures don't exist, and he will never make them, then no incest patch. I refer you to the Azel Cycle in my signature. It is never going to happen while the game is still in development
Remember when all anyone bitched about was not being able to bang Azel. I'm glad to see it still comes up, it makes me feel nostalgic.

Undead92

Jan 30, 2021
These updates "episde 3 to 6" are they only a continuation of the story or is he also slowly fixing the old stuff pacing?
i played the s2 c1 e1 version last and after the normal content its suddenly day 30 or something and he said he would rewrite it to more days instead of the 50+ hour days

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes