Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Trying to stick to a weekly release schedule is going to be a pain the balls, but removing the black boxes would be a huge improvement...as long as it's not replaced with Howard the Duck.

It'll be less a pain than waiting months for fractured updates. The removal of black boxes is maybe the biggest improvement, not that i minded them but i understand why people didn't like it.

Maybe the weekly update will shed some light in Braindrop head and he understand how to work.

There's a dev ( that will not name for respect sakes) that put an update every 2 weeks, iirc he missed that deadline in like 3 years. So hoping our dear Braindrop can learn from that

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
“Pretty different” “Way more curvy”? No. Either of those would have been fine or at least potentially acceptable. She’s not “pretty different”—she’s barely recognizable as a physically possible human. She looks like the resultant offspring if George Lucas had decided to write in Jabba getting Leia pregnant during Return of the Jedi.

Ruined her indeed.
You just make her more likeable to some people.
I bet a lot of Star Wars fans will like to see Lea pregnant from Jabba.

Reactions: Kellermann

Penelosbooty

Aug 23, 2020
I've been playing this every update since it first showed up on F95 great game, good story lots of sex and a protag that has a reason for getting tons of girls instead of oh I'm gonna fuck him just because he was nice to me once five years ago. Only one complaint leave the girls body's alone. Nat, Shauna, Cedar and Jasmine were all smaller girls more athletically built or just simply skinnier now all are fat assed and big boobed why? There are plenty of big girls in the game why mess with the couple of small ones? Why not just inflate the ones that are left? There are only like 4 left outta how many? 25 main girls? Variety in bodys was one of the reasons I like this game but thats slowly going away. Please just stop it every other game that gets posted on here is fat ass fat tit girls its getting old fast. Just my opinion take it how you want.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Let's not praise him before he really changed the black box issue. I would love to see the change, but in the past he promised a lot of what he couldn't accomplish.
I only said he acknowledged it and the praise is not for him but for the community for driving him to it.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

stazzistired

Jul 3, 2022
Sooo... I may be slightly lazy and it probably has been said in the thread lol, but anyways... The update is set to be out in 2 days right? Just finished the latest update (That I think dropped on the 4th), which said it'll be out in around a week. But I've seen a few posts about something to do with the Dev's eyes so just clarifying with anybody who may know. (Take your time dev, game's amazing.)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Sooo... I may be slightly lazy and it probably has been said in the thread lol, but anyways... The update is set to be out in 2 days right? Just finished the latest update (That I think dropped on the 4th), which said it'll be out in around a week. But I've seen a few posts about something to do with the Dev's eyes so just clarifying with anybody who may know. (Take your time dev, game's amazing.)
Hopefully and apparently 500 renders right?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Oh, he'll take his time, with or without your encouragement. It's what he's known for.
he said on discord that it will be a 500 renders update and will probably be out on tuesday,but as usual without promises.

but lets be real here :

52 updates within 52 weeks will not be possible because he MUST bring out an update every 7 days to make that happen,but in the same time he says 5-10 days for each update (in discord).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm going to be honest here I tried this game recently and have to say I kind of hate it
when I'm looking for games on this site I want games that form an emotional connection between characters
but here it just seems like a big fuck fest with no consequences and the characters seem hollow
maybe that will improve I don't know but at the moment I just don't find it very emotional.

unpopular opinion I reckon but I just had to get it off my chest.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
he said on discord that it will be a 500 renders update and will probably be out on tuesday,but as usual without promises.

but lets be real here :

52 updates within 52 weeks will not be possible because he MUST bring out an update every 7 days to make that happen,but in the same time he says 5-10 days for each update (in discord).
Yep and considering he is already falling behind when all he has do is release (supposedly) already finished content. There is zero chance he actually releases 52 updates in 52 weeks. It's not like things are going to go faster when he has to create all the content and put out updates. But if anyone thought that was actually going to happen I want whatever they are smoking. :cool:

Not to mention that all of this content was already supposed to be released at the end of march (and over a year ago if we want to be real). So he already bought himself extra time and is falling behind anyway. :rolleyes:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes