Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's not a boat, it's an Ark, only instead of two of every animal, it's us and like a billion women
Point of order : The ark took animals by sevens, only the unclean were in pairs. Seems even a bunch of poorly educated people living in the past knew about the need for a varied breeding pool (for their livestock, at least).
Sweet jebus, man. Talk about uncovering core memories. I used to watch the original show (local reruns) every time we had a snow day for school. That and Fantasy Island.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Point of order : The ark took animals by sevens, only the unclean were in pairs. Seems even a bunch of poorly educated people living in the past knew about the need for a varied breeding pool (for their livestock, at least).

Sweet jebus, man. Talk about uncovering core memories. I used to watch the original show (local reruns) every time we had a snow day for school. That and Fantasy Island.
What was your 100th Birthday like?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When it was running here, I was already an adult. Talk about OLD now. LOL

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't forget the rework of the first 9 days in game.
Oh... that... humm, I don't know how to tell you, but, well... it's gonna take a while, a long while (maybe don't count on it for the next 2 years, at least). You see, 2023 and the first trimester of 2024, are already committed to the 52/52 thingy. If it proves to be a success, he will probably continue that pace (I know of whom I am talking about and it will be a challenge that it lasts until Summer). If it isn't a success (the most probable outcome) I dunno, but, I can imagine him returning to the excuse-o-meter and mull over it for a year or 2, with many mental health excuses...

So, no. I don't see any avenue where this disaster of a rework will see the light of day in the next 2 years, maybe more.

Please BD, prove me wrong. (LOL)

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Love the idea and that could be fun to play around with for a bit. I think you should put the first letter in there for the names though because ordered hints that double up like 'cheerleader' or 'classmate' is a bit much. That said, if the hints are about as descriptive as they can be, like 'adoptive mom's boss' then I don't see a need for a first letter.

The dialogue of the whole game can be summed up with "Very natural and definitely something a human would say to another human" imo. The walking car going around "brumbrumbruuumbruuuuuuuuu" is solid evidence for that imo.
Waiting until we hit 100 LI’s in the game.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
when‘s the next arrangement chick being added into the game? Need more of those side gig client chicks. we need a couple European type chicks or something

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Oh... that... humm, I don't know how to tell you, but, well... it's gonna take a while, a long while (maybe don't count on it for the next 2 years, at least). You see, 2023 and the first trimester of 2024, are already committed to the 52/52 thingy. If it proves to be a success, he will probably continue that pace (I know of whom I am talking about and it will be a challenge that it lasts until Summer). If it isn't a success (the most probable outcome) I dunno, but, I can imagine him returning to the excuse-o-meter and mull over it for a year or 2, with many mental health excuses...

So, no. I don't see any avenue where this disaster of a rework will see the light of day in the next 2 years, maybe more.

Please BD, prove me wrong. (LOL)

I know but he said he had 3000 renders for it. I call B.S.! But I just wanted to point out that he is full of shit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes