Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
These updates "episde 3 to 6" are they only a continuation of the story or is he also slowly fixing the old stuff pacing?
i played the s2 c1 e1 version last and after the normal content its suddenly day 30 or something and he said he would rewrite it to more days instead of the 50+ hour days
As of now he's continuing to implement characters and moments from the new timeline while progressing it. But it still feels like it's so fucking long, like I don't remember a day passing from episode 1 to 6.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is there a mod we can use to change names aside from the main ones? I can't stand the name "4t" and would like to change it into a real name.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
The last update had something good in it !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, let's hope he'll do the weekly update, albeit small but if he get regularity he may be back in our good grace, i guess

De_brick

Oct 28, 2020
Oh do you think she is more a 2HB or an A4 type of character? but no i haven't seen a name change mod. I guess if BD gets more regular again and when he names them after symbols formerly known as princess im guessing someone will make one.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
The last update had something good in it !

Now, let's hope he'll do the weekly update, albeit small but if he get regularity he may be back in our good grace, i guess
I am waiting for some Jsmine content. Along with Harper and Kimmy, they are my top 3.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020

Pretty obvious that he still lurks on this board from.. well, basically everything that he acknowledges and mentions in this post lol.
Well, it sounds like he is doing something. That's good. I kind of fast-read this but I didn't notice any exact info if we get an update this Monday.

Felidako

Apr 4, 2021
I still plan on removing myself as much as I can from these, there will be no comments on anything outside of decisions and events in development.
Feels like the 20th time he said this, McDonalds will take over the communication, I will take a step back blabla, yet every time he comes back and his assistant seems to be paid for doing nothing, what a dream job. :LUL:

×Infinite×

Jan 14, 2022

Pretty obvious that he still lurks on this board from.. well, basically everything that he acknowledges and mentions in this post lol.
The last time he was on the thread was when he released DITLO, everyone criticized Braindrop and he never came back.

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
The last time he was on the thread was when he released DITLO, everyone criticized Braindrop and he never came back.
He never posts here anymore, but his posts elsewhere appear to be those of someone reacting to the comments here. That's why jjmayne said BD's lurking. Publicly, he's decided to stop coming here. Silently, he's watching what's said so he can gauge actual public opinion. Even if he's hiding all the negative comments on Patreon/Discord, it'd be self-defeating to ignore how people outside of that echo chamber actually feel. Since this is one of the largest communities for discussion of this sort of product, it's a useful place to keep tabs on.

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019

Let's hope it's true and not some PR bullshit. I've to give him credit tho, he has a plan of work laid out, if he stick to it he can get some really nice update going and of course a lot of money! but wait and see as we come to learn here

Reactions: kcaldw and jjmayne

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Let's hope it's true and not some PR bullshit. I've to give him credit tho, he has a plan of work laid out, if he stick to it he can get some really nice update going and of course a lot of money! but wait and see as we come to learn here
Trying to stick to a weekly release schedule is going to be a pain the balls, but removing the black boxes would be a huge improvement...as long as it's not replaced with Howard the Duck.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
And yet.. no mention of MacKenzie.
I'm honestly wondering if nobody mentions her, if she'll just fade off into the ether like she never existed in the first place. Nobody's tagged her or anything in the discord lately and like you said, no mention of her in the Mind Drop.. sorry, Dev Post #1. Like she just dropped off the face of the planet lol.

neo1989

Aug 30, 2021
'Including Katie. I know the new model is pretty different and way more curvy and I know that's not everyone's cup of tea but I'm happy with her model now.'

Yeah, because you ruined her you jackass. SHAME ON YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR COW...
“Pretty different” “Way more curvy”? No. Either of those would have been fine or at least potentially acceptable. She’s not “pretty different”—she’s barely recognizable as a physically possible human. She looks like the resultant offspring if George Lucas had decided to write in Jabba getting Leia pregnant during Return of the Jedi.

Ruined her indeed.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes