rj677

May 30, 2020
Usually Im not a "game killer", i dont just run around this site finding games I dislike just to post bad reviews/posts and sink games... Im usually the guy who does appreciative posts for devs and can get accused of kissing their asses :KEK:. This game was the first AVN I have ever played, dating from before I even found out that F95 not only existed but it was an actual free forum :love:

Because of that this game will always have a special place in my AVN game heart... And after I've seen this game get 3 updates in a short time AND that it was getting a rework, I decided to give this game one LAST CHANCE :unsure::unsure:

First thing I see is that we are now in day 32 instead of day 10... Huge W for the game making 9 days of 250 hours each into a 32 day experience, so it will probably fix one of the glaring problems with this game: PACING

Then, the first thing I immediately saw were the renders... We can see that the dev actually upgraded his setup and renders look really good and that it might have apparently solved the "DEAD EYES" thing some characters had.

Finally i got to the Zoe scene where the animations rivaled the better games in F95............ And then it happened, the biggest problem with this game is still there: WRITING

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, MC is still being written to be a GOD among men that just does whatever the fuck he wants because he knows nothing can happen to him, EVERY woman sees this dude and immediately want to jump on his dick (bro already has 50+ girlfriends, why not add 100 more :FacePalm:), And then poor Lauren has to say SHES the president of WVM after directing every decision to the GOD himself....................

Everyone spends their money how they please, but this dev having 3K patreons when other devs have Top 10 AVNs and have less than or barely above 1K patreons while being way more consistent and always release the game on the exact date they themselves said they would.... Baffling and sad :cry::cry:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Because he doesn't know how. He made these wide promises about stretching out everything else that already happened over several weeks of time and he literally can't get past a single day in a a single update, even with 1000's of renders. So imagine him trying to conceive of weeks worth of time.
That's no excuse for just not doing it though, how are his supporters okay with him not fulfilling his promise?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just finished the recent update. I get what people were saying about all the duck faces, it's not too bad, certainly more noticeable with some girls more than others. Not a deal breaker regardless.

I have to say though, being told by girls that the just shaved recently "for us", when I personally would have by far preferred they not shave at all is and was really annoying.

Curious as to how things are going to go with Skye, because they're on their way to becoming our boyfriend. Which as a bisexual guy, I strongly approve. I just really hope us dating Skye isn't going to be the start of all the good trans rep getting fucked over.

Other than all that, pretty good and fun update, really liked the match, had been wondering how it'd be handled.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
People say we are angry, anger has nothing to do with it. Or say we just like to talk shit about Braindrop (like we just have nothing better to do or he does not deserve the bashing.)

WVM has a special place because for a lot of us, it was one of the first AVN games we played. Some of us may be attached to certain characters, which happens in a lot of these games. But I mean, anyone not seeing the issues needs to wake up and smell the coffee instead of blaming us. We are merely calling it like we see it. Why do we complain?
  • Braindrop's constant excuses of why his promises are not kept, which border from plausible to just outright pure bullshit. This has been beaten to death, I know, but he does it so often that is has become expected of him to delay things instead of releasing actual updates. While things do come up from time to time, not this often!
  • Contrarian ways: You hate something he does, it tends to become a permanent fixture of the game.
  • Black boxes: I mean, come on. You mean to tell everyone that was the best idea he could come up with to obscure Ethan's face? Ethan is a basketball player and is tall so cutting his face off at the lips or neck could have worked, and the group photo one of the girls could have suddenly jumped on top of him (for example) so his face got obscured. There are many ways to do it, but the black box has been universally hated and yet you still get plenty of it.
  • Duck faces: This has been a problem since day one, whether you see it or not. A very minor issue, but one that was never corrected.
  • Promised updates: Almost always delayed or about 1/4 what was promised.
  • Mackenzie: Need I say more?
  • The new updates: We have women running around naked for no reason, now women called "4T" (the epitome of laziness, you cannot even name the characters now, for fuck's sake?), the reworks are horrible looking (he must be a fan of Sir Mix-A-Lot "Baby Got Back" or something), and the story has basically gone out the window.
I could sit here and write tons more, but the above is why people complain "in this thread" about Braindrop, mostly but not all inclusive. Believe me, people are complaining about him in his Patreon, and other boards, but he deletes every single post which criticizes him there. He merely has no power here to control what is said about him here on F95Zone, so he cannot edit the complaints out here like he can in other places. The mods are also tired of his constant excuses and antics, so they do not filter the complaints like they are filtered on a lot of other forums.

It is not us "enjoying talking trash", "being mean", "making fun of Braindrop", "being angry all the time", or any of the other stupid things people have accused us of doing. We are all fans, or former fans, of this game who are tired of the constant antics.

If Braindrop corrected all of the above, and we were still being like we have been, we would be in the wrong. He seems to troll people who make complaints, evidenced by the duck faces, black boxes, (which he has acknowledged people hate, but basically said he will continue using it. That tells you all you need to know.), and now not even bothering to name the women. 4T: That is also all you need to know!

Even major fans who defend him tirelessly for some reason acknowledge there is issues with this game anymore.

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
The claim only on F95Zone are people like this about WVM? As I stated, Braindrop has no power to moderate what is said about him here. I found complaints on other boards as well, but they are also moderated and a lot of the comments are deleted because people come in like, "Why the fuck did Braindrop...."

Most other boards that have these games are censored, but I still found quite a lot of complaints about WVM on there. So it is not just "here" that people are like this, this is just mostly unfiltered unless people get into arguments.

Let's take a "deep dive" into 4T, if you still want to defend Braindrop!

He actually named a character 4T, meaning she is something like the 40th woman for Ethan or 40th woman idea Braindrop came up with for WVM. 40 is basically her name, so she is either an alcoholic or has hateful parents who had way too many kids!

You have Maya and Josy from Being A Dik. Aubrey and Chloe from College Kings, just as a couple of examples. Now WVM went from you have Jamie and Shauna in WVM, to you have 4T!

By naming her 4T, you are not only making her expendable, you also realize she will be just another meaningless woman who wants Ethan and will be good for a scene or two, and then will be shoved into the background. You basically dehumanized her (these are supposed to be real women) and turned a character from possibly memorable to one that you will mostly remember for her ridiculous name. If she was an android or clone, it could work, but this is supposed to be a sister of one of the established women in the game.

You know, before you even go through her part of the story, that she will be a totally expendable, meaningless woman with no substance, basically a plot device to get another girl into the harem and get a sex scene out of, maybe 2.

Could you imagine being asked who is your favorite girl in WVM, and telling someone, "I really like the new girl, 4T"?

So next time you want to attack us for calling out how incredibly absurd Braindrop and WVM have become, put on your thinking cap, if you can find one, and then you might be able to figure it out!

De_brick

Oct 28, 2020
Oh for crying out loud. Leave 4T alone she already has had a shitty life due to her name and enough is enough. Do you want to know why she goes by 4T? Her full name is WD-40 which she got at birth after her mother counted back the days to conception and realized it was the night she pulled a train around the campus quad and she remembers that after that night she was well lubricated and quite loose. So leave the poor girl alone. Same goes for her sister RP-7 and her brother Loctite altho when he was born his mother wasn't loose and well lubricated and it was hard to get his nuts out of there. You wanna hang shit on anyone do it to there cousin Snap-on, their dad is still paying that kid off in installments to its mother every month.

Oh and no i havent played the latest installment and probably wont for a year if it means a full version DL every week. Normaly it wouldnt bother me too much but with the Daffy ducks increasing and the immersion killing black boxes the game just isn't a priority anymore or even something i enjoy. That black box while Kate's thunder thighs were obscuring his head was the straw.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Oh for crying out loud. Leave 4T alone she already has had a shitty life due to her name and enough is enough. Do you want to know why she goes by 4T? Her full name is WD-40 which she got at birth after her mother counted back the days to conception and realized it was the night she pulled a train around the campus quad and she remembers that after that night she was well lubricated and quite loose. So leave the poor girl alone. Same goes for her sister RP-7 and her brother Loctite altho when he was born his mother wasn't loose and well lubricated and it was hard to get his nuts out of there. You wanna hang shit on anyone do it to there cousin Snap-on, their dad is still paying that kid off in installments to its mother every month.

Oh and no i havent played the latest installment and probably wont for a year if it means a full version DL every week. Normaly it wouldnt bother me too much but with the Daffy ducks increasing and the immersion killing black boxes the game just isn't a priority anymore or even something i enjoy. That black box while Kate's thunder thighs were obscuring his head was the straw.
Who is 4T?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Salty? I don't think people are salty per se.

I believe the majority of this community is actually laughing at Brain Drop (BD) in that he would go actually go ahead and name a character 4T, and believe that it was a good writing choice. (of course, we know he did it to get this reaction).

In fact, we are such a helpful group of people, that we have taken it upon ourselves to solve the mystery of 4T's lineage, as well as give BD ideas for future characters so that he can build her back story further.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes