eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
...This update is utterly bs.
Contradictions to stuff that happened formerly in a game that doesn't have much story at all - this is an art in itself...
The mentioned party and tons of scenes didn't even happen, you barely see the new house... BD just made all this crap up he had already finished and not put it out yet. This update feels hasted through, you got one scene in it and you end blue-balled with the chick wanting to play damn video games?! Are you f*cking kidding us?! BD really stands for BrainDead. 52/52 my ass. It's the first one, it's already delayed and it's crap.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 7] [Braindrop] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 6 -> S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 7 [147 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: DJL4871

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well folks, a release without the infamous Black Box.

The rest was.. nice. Not necessary AT ALL. But it was nice. Well, I say not necessary, but Belle big butt was indeed a nice bonus. Also, things are finally moving a bit with Bailey and Rainn.

Liz is IN. Good news.

The one bar situation is sad. Ah well, it needs more training. Doing all the curves of the ears takes a lot of tries (hehehehehe).

Ready for next week.

Peace :)

May 31, 2020
Glad we got a chance to either bring Liz in or keep her out... And running around like a headless chicken because she didn't notify anyone that they'll be at some lake made me keep her in the friendszone... Millie didn't help her cause either.....it is about time we are given a choice to tell everyone to fuck off!...fuck Millie, fuck Liz and fuck anyone of these bitches who want Mc to prove himself... It's about time we meet Daliah... I have a feeling she'll be good for Mc...

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Glad we got a chance to either being Liz in or keep her out... And running around like a headless chicken because she didn't notify anyone that they'll be at some lake made me keep her in the friendszone... Millie didn't help her cause either.....it is about time we are given a choice to tell everyone to fuck off!...
I was hoping for the option to throw Millie in the lake. Her character keeps getting more obnoxious...plus she was in the way of some potential action in the form of the jumbled pile of love interests.

I found the whole "search" rather silly. Checking houses for people makes some sense, but some tiny gazebo in the forest just seemed like random free Daz asset was available, why not use it? I guess there were no free assets for a campfire, tents or sleeping bags...

May 31, 2020
I was hoping for the option to throw Millie in the lake. Her character keeps getting more obnoxious...plus she was in the way of some potential action in the form of the jumbled pile of love interests.

I found the whole "search" rather silly. Checking houses for people makes some sense, but some tiny gazebo in the forest just seemed like random free Daz asset was available, why not use it? I guess there were no free assets for a campfire, tents or sleeping bags...
God... I wanted to choke the life out of her... But I guess that will be against the "sweet" plot...
They knew damn well Mc has to leave then they go on ahead and pull a stunt like that like the dude hasnt given his all to these ungrateful women..
.... The search really ticked me off. Millie needs a good dicking but I'm going to make sure she's not getting Mc's dick in my playthrough... Guess the developer want to make the update longer with random assets.

Reactions: karumi56

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I rather enjoyed that update was nice to make things offical with Liz. I personally wasnt annoyed with Millie, although i do agree she needs a good dicking.

Not looking forward to all the sad wafius from Liz's group when they realize the MC played and they missed it.

Hopefully BD keeps his word and he is done changes the character models. I replayed from the begining and their is a nice progession is his skill which progresses nicely and slowly. I would say he really comes into his own just before the bowling update and we had a sweet spot till the end of the party. But all the tweking and changes he has made since then are hit or miss.

The girls have all started to lose their unique looks and he started to give them simliar face and body structures. Hopefully he can get back to the sweet spot he had at the house party but i am not holding my breath.

Going to keep an verison of season 1 so i wont lose them if he ever finishes the week 1 redo

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2-CH1-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes