jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Well not actually but she didn't make it known to other people that they were all going to go hang out in a damn forest. All the girls may be 18+ but she's the one who should've known better. She admits she should've handled it differently only after being a cunt first.
I hope she never done anything with Natalie in the forest?

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Lies and deceit, the foundations of every healthy relationship. Happy wishes to Liz and MC on their journey of love.
You know, one thing I took away from replaying from the beginning is how Liz is miserable 80% of the time no matter what you do. Constantly frowning, constantly having the be consoled. Tedious, awful, jealous, toxic. And this is one of the main characters.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But seriously, it's sad that BD doesn't seem to have a plan for where he wants to go with her (other than she's a source of drama) and I'm afraid it's the same with other ladies. BD, if you should read this: If you have nothing but drama to justify a character's existence, especially if that character has a close relationship with core characters, then maybe that character shouldn't have existed in the first place.

But the way I read it, the plot is developing more and more to a mix of soap opera and a certain VN where the MC is supposed to impregnate his x dozen sisters (minus the incest) in a college setting.

Reactions: hawk784563

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm curious ... is there supposed to be more than one day in DITLO Harper? Or was the plan to have multiple days, each one of a different potential LI?

Or am I just reading too much into the "choose a day" thing ...

Edit: Also, why is it censored ...

Last edited:

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I'm curious ... is there supposed to be more than one day in DITLO Harper?
Nope. DITLO = Day In The Life Of

Or was the plan to have multiple days, each one of a different potential LI?

Or am I just reading too much into the "choose a day" thing ...
Yes, different days for different characters. Presumably, the reason for the day choice is that each new character will be added to the DITLO Ren'Py package instead of having a separate standalone for each.

Edit: Also, why is it censored ...
BD didn't want us seeing Harper naked in the side story before she got naked in the main game. She's probably the most popular LI, so withholding her goods was a way to keep people on the hook. He tends to make atrocious design choices that defy immersion (such as the recent black boxes).

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes