Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After such a long time with no updates, it's good to see that he is releasing stuff more frequently. Now let's just hope that he is able to keep doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: Minx077

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I'm curious ... is there supposed to be more than one day in DITLO Harper? Or was the plan to have multiple days, each one of a different potential LI?

Or am I just reading too much into the "choose a day" thing ...

Edit: Also, why is it censored ...
The only reason DITLO exists is because BD thought that doing side content would somehow get him back into doing normal content, so I wouldn't hold my breath to see another one any time soon.

Reactions: Elhemeer

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Horrible update with no continuity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is he really going to change all of that in the first 10 days to have this all make sense. If that was the only problem with the update it could have been okay, but of course it wasn't. The whole thing other than the little time spent with Skye was garbage. Let's run around the whole update while nothing is happening. Some fake drama yay. :rolleyes:

I would've rather seen an update that was just the flight to Florida where we didn't even get to join the mile high club. At least the story would've progressed and perhaps had some worth while dialog. This whole update was just a delay.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019

Is he really going to change all of that in the first 10 days to have this all make sense. If that was the only problem with the update it could have been okay, but of course it wasn't. The whole thing other than the little time spent with Skye was garbage. Let's run around the whole update while nothing is happening. Some fake drama yay. :rolleyes:

I would've rather seen an update that was just the flight to Florida where we didn't even get to join the mile high club. At least the story would've progressed and perhaps had some worth while dialog. This whole update was just a delay.
That was the impression I had also. It was basically nonsensical busy work, with minimal effort put into to it. After visiting Skye, the story, scenes and even the renders were just blah. It just seemed like filler.

BD has done some low sex content updates before that were focused on character development, and they were fine. But this one, as you pointed out, doesn't even make sense with what has already transpired in the game (regarding Elizabeth and Duckface).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
That was the impression I had also. It was basically nonsensical busy work, with minimal effort put into to it. After visiting Skye, the story, scenes and even the renders were just blah. It just seemed like filler.

BD has done some low sex content updates before that were focused on character development, and they were fine. But this one, as you pointed out, doesn't even make sense with what has already transpired in the game (regarding Elizabeth and Duckface).
You have to remember that every thing S2 is supposed to be based on the changes he made to the story in the rework.... which will never be released.

I almost missed the update, it didn't even register on the Latest Updates.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You have to remember that every thing S2 is supposed to be based on the changes he made to the story in the rework.... which will never be released.

I almost missed the update, it didn't even register on the Latest Updates.
In order to appear in Latest updates,it have to be 2 weeks between updates.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
In order to appear in Latest updates,it have to be 2 weeks between updates.
To add to this, I think the moderators explicitly said this change was implemented to prevent devs from exploiting the exposure on the latest updates by releasing super frequent minor updates just to stay visible without any substantial content changes. So if the "52 updates in 52 weeks" was conceived by BD as a clever means to stay on that list, it was DOA (skepticism of BD to even adhere to such a schedule notwithstanding).

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
I think at this point, if BD is going to keep adding girls, I'm just going to hit 'em with a hard pass. I can barely keep up with all the chicks MC is supposed to be dating/interacting with as of now, adding more is just too much.
Welcome to the first step in hard passing the game, brother. Soon you shall be one of us true gamers, the Forum Warriors.

Soon there shall be an update just for us, another delectable excuse that drips from the rotten lips of the fallen false idol once known as drain flop. Soon.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023

I think the only way he makes it make sense its by...

He can make it make sense but will need to write it well and develop the whys somehow. I do agree the whole "search" was a bit mehhhh tho lol.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes