mamba1234

May 17, 2020
I've got a feeling we will have fun with Willow and with both our "mothers". My guess is Daliah, who contacted us and told us she knows the "real" MC (Jacob...), is the real mother of MC and she tells him. Afterward, everyone else will be bang-material...
This way the build-up with Azel, Willow and partially the "real" mom would make more sense as all three of them have some tendencies in their behavior with and towards the MC which lets us suggest there is way more happening in the future and this way the incest-thing won't be a problem anymore while technically it would somehow still be delivered in a mental state.
This would be an unreasonably clever twist for BD, but even a blind chick picks corn every now and then...
Yeah I mean I could see anything remotely similar to this taking shape. And I agree the behavior with and towards MC suggests there's some explicit content on tap at some point in the future.

Willow's at the top of my list

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Maaaaaaaan I wish we could have some fun with Willow. She's already one of, if not the best looking in the game for me, but the fact we can't fool around with her makes me want her content so much more.

And hopefully we're getting closer to some Willabelle content.

There's already way too many girls in this game, and I could do without a lot of them, but some of the ones I want most haven't had much if any progress towards anything yet.
I've got a feeling we will have fun with Willow and with both our "mothers". My guess is Daliah, who contacted us and told us she knows the "real" MC (Jacob...), is the real mother of MC and she tells him. Afterward, everyone else will be bang-material...
This way the build-up with Azel, Willow and partially the "real" mom would make more sense as all three of them have some tendencies in their behavior with and towards the MC which lets us suggest there is way more happening in the future and this way the incest-thing won't be a problem anymore while technically it would somehow still be delivered in a mental state.
This would be an unreasonably clever twist for BD, but even a blind chick picks corn every now and then...
Yeah I mean I could see anything remotely similar to this taking shape. And I agree the behavior with and towards MC suggests there's some explicit content on tap at some point in the future.

Willow's at the top of my list
plz see below cycle and include Willow... Plz pray for a mod to save the day...

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i really think this "one week ,one update or 52 updates 52 wesks "seems and feel another bad joke of bd ,....i know some debs [i dont want to to use any name here but there is alot out there]who with an almost finishing game they release updatrs in chapters for revenue like a chapter every 45 or 60 days so with the money of the patrons beggins a cycle of development for another game so the dev with a complete game just need to put out each chapter at any time and with the time he is buying himself he is developing another one ,. this behavior isnt bad if he is consistent on quality and pace but when someone like the black box dev do the same bcs[he already have it all the renders for at least 3 or 4 months] beggin this cycle ,shame on him .....shame on those patrons who definitevely knows this and still protect the golden goose....all the bs about redoing the first week enter in the same category bcs well we alll know that he had the renders he have the time almost 17 months since this cycle beggins ,he have the money so he have the resources but the guy is just a greeddy kid with big ego,,,,

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
i really think this "one week ,one update or 52 updates 52 wesks "seems and feel another bad joke of bd ,....i know some debs [i dont want to to use any name here but there is alot out there]who with an almost finishing game they release updatrs in chapters for revenue like a chapter every 45 or 60 days so with the money of the patrons beggins a cycle of development for another game so the dev with a complete game just need to put out each chapter at any time and with the time he is buying himself he is developing another one ,. this behavior isnt bad if he is consistent on quality and pace but when someone like the black box dev do the same bcs[he already have it all the renders for at least 3 or 4 months] beggin this cycle ,shame on him .....shame on those patrons who definitevely knows this and still protect the golden goose....all the bs about redoing the first week enter in the same category bcs well we alll know that he had the renders he have the time almost 17 months since this cycle beggins ,he have the money so he have the resources but the guy is just a greeddy kid with big ego,,,,
The way to read any BD post is imagine you are a mirror, because he's not talking to you, but himself. All of his plans are aspirational - they are dreams of a hypothetical future BD that shows up and does the work. This is also why he puts out polls and then ignores the results. If he puts out a poll for another DITLO and people vote no definitively, he'll do one anyway. If he has a preference for who to do a DITLO of and people vote for something else, he'll do the one he wants. And this is the BD his paying audience will get, because they don't hold him accountable. It's our fault he's bad at his job, or bad luck, or actually he is doing a great job and always has been. Rinse, repeat.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Adoption wouldn't change anything. Incest by definition needs blood relations.
It does as far as patreon is concerned.

That 'evil modder' is just codeword for the developer themselves? Or that this was originally an incest game until drainflop realised that he couldn't make money from it?
Oh it certainly was supposed to be a game with incest. Braindrop said it a long time ago, he just isn't willing to risk getting tossed from patreon. There are simple fixes to it. Like allowing players to define what the relationships with certain people are instead of having it locked in. Don't know if he can get away with that at this point since those relationships were already established.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
That 'evil modder' is just codeword for the developer themselves? Or that this was originally an incest game until drainflop realised that he couldn't make money from it?
That is how I remember reading it way back towards the beginning of development. I don't remember how BD phrased it, but the subtext was "evil modder" was just a cover for him doing it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
You can't compare MoonBox and BD...
Moonbox puts out high-quality content at an insane pace without breaking his schedule or spreading the content thin by just counting renders without any real meaning or benefit for the game.
As far as I am concerned there is no one else here with a work ethic like Moon. BD is exactly the opposite, he doesn't have any work ethic at all, and he scams the hell out of everyone who falls for him, he doesn't give a damn in the end, neither about his Patreons nor about his product.
I wasn't comparing the two. Anyway at the start before he stopped doing weekly, wvm updates were quite good.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Too much content now to ever make an incest patch. Braindrop should have done it from the start or stopped teasing that there would have been an "evil modder"

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Too much content now to ever make an incest patch. Braindrop should have done it from the start or stopped teasing that there would have been an "evil modder"
Evil modder needs to get to work and squeeze a 53 incest update in that 52/52 somewhere :KEK: ... plz modder Azel is sooooo lonelyyyy...lol

Reactions: CircaAD

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I would like to throw a wild theory into the room here: What if Mackenzie is really an AI and BD just types some stuff into something like ChatGPT and then just copies in what the AI outputs, just modifies it?

And all kidding aside, I read that the Florida trip ends up on a yacht or something according to posts. Is that so? As a layman, I'm wondering: if it's too much of a hassle to do a Florida trip because of the material, why not send him straight to the yacht? Since we don't have a fixed location for WVM to my knowledge one could just use the Springfield phenomenon to give the place what you need right now. We need a yacht? The place has a yacht harbor. We need waterfalls? We have them now. We need a ski resort? Is available now. We need a border with Mexico to drop Ryker and his friends in Mexico? The state WVM is in now has a border with Mexico.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes