hpeggman

Oct 19, 2018
I know it was no new content, but didn't he want to add the missing ~600-1000? renders to these first weekly updates, making them 3-400 instead of 100 renders big? So in that case the last update was the (official) first 52/52 update and the 1-2 next would also be bigger containing the rest of those last delayed renders.
If you check his Patreon he actually counted the last update as 2/52 for the weekly updates

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I thought this week was the last of the delayed content, and then starting next week was the supposedly new stuff.

Nov 6, 2020
What's the chances that we'll actually get the revamped beginning? I've not played since maybe 2.1.3 and don't really want to until it's released.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What's the chances that we'll actually get the revamped beginning? I've not played since maybe 2.1.3 and don't really want to until it's released.
I can't really tell you.

There are people here that think that the rework will still happen along the new content. I am not one of them.

I may be completely wrong, but I don't see that the rework is a priority for BD. He's (apparently) trying to rebuild some trust with this 52/52 thing. I think that that is more than he can actually do. The 100 renders per week, may be doable, 20 a day then 2 days for text and code? Adding any rework to that is quite improbable. So, before April 2024 (if he keeps this going) I don't see any chance of any rework. Unless, he stops adding new content and makes the 100/week into the rework, somehow I don't see that happening.

This are nothing more than speculation on my part. If anyone has any data more definitive, I haven't seen it.

Peace :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
If my memory doesn't fail me to bad then I believe this upcoming update will be the last one of the "old" renders...

Jan 24, 2020
i have been a vocal critic to BrainDead the last 12 months, but after the last 2 updates going "almost" to plan, i speculate that he will keep his word for a few weeks, then the Brain Drain, stress and fatigue will kick in.. enjoy it while it lasts, and i hope to god im proved wrong...

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you need help remembering the names & faces of the characters here's the WVM Character Sheet! (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9)
And here's a for further information regrading the descriptions of the character sheet.
The saddest thing about looking through all those profiles is seeing all the gorgeous girls again before the duckface apocalypse

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
The last few updates were awesome! Can't wait for more. This is one of my favorite games. I just want to fuck Skye and then have a foursome with Skye, Jamie & Shauna with both Skye & Jamie getting dp'd by MC and Shauna. That'd be mind blowing! I know Skye said he didn't have sexual thoughts but surely it's leading up to him being boned by the MC.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
The last few updates were awesome! Can't wait for more. This is one of my favorite games. I just want to fuck Skye and then have a foursome with Skye, Jamie & Shauna with both Skye & Jamie getting dp'd by MC and Shauna. That'd be mind blowing! I know Skye said he didn't have sexual thoughts but surely it's leading up to him being boned by the MC.
Can Shauna be trans- like shemale/futa? As you said you want too see Skye and Jamie get dp'd by both MC and Shauna meaning you have a choice to play Shauna as shemale?

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Yes, at the start there is a choice. I always choose yes for futa/trans content as it usually opens up more content. Plus it's a great kink.

Reactions: jamiehmcw91
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes