karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Probably something like this...

View attachment 2558884
Formatting and structure are too neat. Can you tell a chatbot to be sloppy? Way too short and missing all the extraneous drama details to be credible. Maybe tell the bot to include bits about a hurricane or a meteor strike and an outbreak of smallpox.

Has there been a date given for the next release? I thought we were floating in the 7-10 day window still.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
define rmc = Character ("[rmom]") #Broken

This is what is in my Script file and my game has the characters using my name of choice for the Bio Mom but wend is still her name when she talks. How can I change this?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
define rmc = Character ("[rmom]") #Broken

This is what is in my Script file and my game has the characters using my name of choice for the Bio Mom but wend is still her name when she talks. How can I change this?
you'll need to edit the script, also if you changed the girlfriends name some hardcoded names in the update still exist. need to be changed into variables

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Using my Stephen Hawking like ability to do simple math. I don't think it will be long until the 52 in 52 goes bust.

The first was supposed to be April 3rd (April 4th actually released) so 11th, 18th, 25th, 2nd of May, 9th, 16th and so on. Subtract a day if you want to start from when the first update was suppose to be released. Second release on the 13th (don't forget this was already finished content) another two behind. We haven't heard an excuse yet, so I wouldn't count on a release until at least the 21st.

So I'll pose the question how long until more weeks than updates have passed?

I'm thinking 3 should probably be the over/under. Meaning there would have to be 3 more updates before May 9th. What's your bet. :cool:

Reactions: notBatman747

jakeyfire01

Jan 11, 2021
I think we've surmised that he's been dicing up his already created content and used them for the past two "updates". This update should be his first update containing newly created material. That would be IF he created new material? Again, his silence is deafening.
This next one should be the last old one, supposed to be 300+ renders then every one after is 100 supposedly.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Incest ? Just asking for friend:FacePalm:
Nope nothing. Would be way way better than adding more and more random love interest
Maybe i'm wrong or not but
I admit that I'm still playing. So I haven't finished the last 3 updates yet. But I highly doubt the game still doesn't have incest in future update. It wouldn't make sense that the developer made the sister and mother look so beautiful. I doubt that any developer is there to painstakingly create all the details of the face or body, just to introduce in only future lesbian scenes. I think that sooner or later the MC will have sex with his sister and biological mother.

Obviously due to patreon rules, there will be some sort of patch or code that activates this. Because it would be a big waste of time and material. I hope so, because I like both the mother and the sister.

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
Any news on discord ?
Sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't care for his opinions on whether or not KFC is giga mid, then no, there's no news on discord. The last dev post from 5 days ago said he's aiming for the 20 or the 21st, so I would expect it tomorrow midnight at the very earliest.

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
you'll need to edit the script, also if you changed the girlfriends name some hardcoded names in the update still exist. need to be changed into variables
What would that look like?

Maybe something like this:

define rmc = Character ("[rmom]", color="#32CD32")

Then do I need these?:

define wen = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")
define wendy = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")

Sep 16, 2021
i wonder what the excuse is this week?

did his hard drive crash, and he lost all the renders that he was saving to release in his "weekly" updates while he kicks back sipping martinis, laughing at his followers?

tune in next week to find out

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Maybe i'm wrong or not but
I admit that I'm still playing. So I haven't finished the last 3 updates yet. But I highly doubt the game still doesn't have incest in future update. It wouldn't make sense that the developer made the sister and mother look so beautiful. I doubt that any developer is there to painstakingly create all the details of the face or body, just to introduce in only future lesbian scenes. I think that sooner or later the MC will have sex with his sister and biological mother.

Obviously due to patreon rules, there will be some sort of patch or code that activates this. Because it would be a big waste of time and material. I hope so, because I like both the mother and the sister.
Before the trolls and shitposters chased the dev off of here it was stated plainly and repeatedly: there will be no incest in this vn.

Because of the players that wouldn't take no for an answer there is even parts of the vn that make fun of them and teasing them more.

Some will never accept the cold hard truth. There will be no incest in this vn unless the slim chance a outsider takes the long time to recreate models, extensively write code in a patch for absolutely no monetary gain. I wouldn't hold my breath.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes