jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'm referring to the trolls and shitposters as being the vocal minority, Not those that have issue with the vn and how it's being made/released. I have zero issue with critical posts or posters (if they don't resort to trolling or personal attacks).

Edited for clarity
Yeah the shitposting is a circle jerk that went way beyond all reason.

Dude is missing a lot of dates and in his head and doing weird shit. But the fact remains that since Oct 2021 (18 months) he has released 7 times and one DITLO for a total of somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,000 renders plus also animations (I didn't count them up) so to act like nothing ever came out is just stupidity beyond belief.

Again, he did miss and fuck up a lot of dates. But stuff still came out. The trolls complain about the one and never acknowledge the other. Just fucking trolling (Mods included)

jjmayne

Jan 22, 2022
The "trolls and shitposters" as people call them are the only ones actually holding BD's feet to the fire, by way of being critical of how the VN is being developed. Why else do you think he's actually releasing shit now? It's also why he 180's on godawful decisions like the black box and shit. If his huggers and bouncers were the only vocal group, we probably wouldn't have even gotten to the first game yet.

Anyway, he says in discord it should be out tomorrow or so.

Screenshot (39).png

rawmeatgames

May 7, 2020
oh here we go., one more account that has barely have any presence on the is here to lecture us abt BD. we have gone over a 1000 times about this. if have nothing useful to add then dont bother.

thnx
What would you consider something that is "useful to add"? Moaning about the developer? Yeh, real useful...

Reactions: fishbulb123

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Everyone getting distracted by the incest shit again, we're forgetting the plot:

BD is still 1/52 on his 52 updates in 52 weeks plan.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Depends how you want to look at it. Everything that has been released was said to be already finished content that was supposed to be out in March. So you could say he is at 0 of 52. Not sure if the next update is new material or the last chunk of the big update that never happened. So even afterward it could be 0 of 52 if that's how you are judging it.

BD is certainly counting it, but that's not a surprise. I'm just happy to see some updates after this clusterfuck that has been the last year plus. Come to think of it "Clusterfuck" seems like a more appropriate name for WVM with the ridiculous amount of women he's trying to add. :LOL:

I'm calling it 2* of 52 with an asterisk. Either way I'd say the Jets have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than we do at seeing 52 in 52. Yet I'm still hoping that this ship will turn it around despite a lot of evidence showing it's capsized. That has more to do with what's been in the updates then getting updates, black boxes, an army of women, lack of continuity, that stupid search, and a character named 4T. :rolleyes:

Reactions: notBatman747

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I pretty sure the 52/52 was a stretch goal.
I don't think even BD took that seriously.
A stretch no doubt, but can't say he isn't taking it seriously when he is keeping track and talking about it in his posts. So people should hold him accountable for it.

Reactions: karumi56
Sep 16, 2021
Yeah the shitposting is a circle jerk that went way beyond all reason.

Dude is missing a lot of dates and in his head and doing weird shit. But the fact remains that since Oct 2021 (18 months) he has released 7 times and one DITLO for a total of somewhere in the neighborhood of 4,000 renders plus also animations (I didn't count them up) so to act like nothing ever came out is just stupidity beyond belief.

Again, he did miss and fuck up a lot of dates. But stuff still came out. The trolls complain about the one and never acknowledge the other. Just fucking trolling (Mods included)
I’m not gonna break the updates down because of the amount that was promised is vastly inferior to what was delivered

On another note, BD’s henchmen are starting to come out

soon the thread will be overrun with hugs and bounces or whatever cringe shit they always post daily in his discord

• Angry
Reactions: fishbulb123

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
The "trolls and shitposters" as people call them are the only ones actually holding BD's feet to the fire, by way of being critical of how the VN is being developed. Why else do you think he's actually releasing shit now? It's also why he 180's on godawful decisions like the black box and shit. If his huggers and bouncers were the only vocal group, we probably wouldn't have even gotten to the first game yet.

Anyway, he says in discord it should be out tomorrow or so.

View attachment 2563564
So if the stuff that's supposed to be in this upcoming update is still part of the stuff that was ready before, why is it being delayed because he's rendering? Are the renders for a future update's content and they're just occupying the computer so he can't upload? For the past few updates he's consistently used the "I've got just a few more things rendering right now" excuse even though these past few updates were supposedly all finished long ago according to "Mackenzie" (since "she" claimed she'd just release them if he was late to do it himself).

Reactions: Breezerr

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I'm sure in his imagination it was going to work. But he would have been better off doing what MoonBox does and put out an update every 2 wks.
BD was posting an update when he first made the game every week give or take a couple of day. Later on he tried doing every couple weeks and couldn't seem to keep them so or didn't like doing that way. So he decided he would make them month or every other month at the longest. That would give the players a bigger chunk of game to play, but he could keep on that time frame either and we got to the point it was almost a year between updates. Now he figures he will go back to the once a week update and gotten 1 out right around 7 days after the first update. I think he is like two days over 7 day on the update suppose to drop this week. We will see if he spills into next week or not.

Reactions: sirpedro7
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes