BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
If you choose to play Shauna as trans(shemale) would she also be able to impregnant other girls like can she knock up the mc's girlfriend?
Shauna is only sexualy atrracted to men, or should i say the MC. I really hope that there is no trans on female path as it just wouldn't fit how shauna feels about her body and her sexuality. If it does go down this route i sure hope it's going to be optional. Just my own personal opinion on things tho :unsure:

Reactions: Mayonesa and EJW

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
whuuut? I check the "Latest Updates" page every single day and I missed the episode 7 update? How did this happen?
Was the E7 even announced on the update page?

*edit* and one more time ... whuuuut? 1.15GB for the update only E7 to E8 file? The whole game is "only" 4.6GB incl E8 ... o_O
Latest update page only allows games to show every 2 weeks at most. Games that update weekly will basically only show up there every other week.

• Wow
Reactions: PPLayer

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
3,5 years later and still not public, I wanted to tell him on Discord to get serious about the rewrite and put advancing the story on hold until it's done, because he has his priorities mixed up, who cares about new content if the stuff before it follows a different continuity.
What in the hell are you talking about. The only difference in continuity is that everything that happened in 7 days will be stretched into 30 days. Its not a complete remake of the game. And a couple of people will be introduced that are now "known" to the MC. Nothing game changing. Stop being the one grain of salt complaining about the shape of the shaker.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

COMPRESSED UPDATE ONLY: Win/Linux/Mac:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Why does the MC try so hard to be in relationships with these girls. I mean, isn't fucking them enough? I mean some, if not most, of them seem to prefer it that way. He just needs to be everyone's boyfriend. I don't think that fits in with the whole concept of open/casual sex.

Reactions: poloko and Mars_ixv

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
What in the hell are you talking about. The only difference in continuity is that everything that happened in 7 days will be stretched into 30 days. Its not a complete remake of the game. And a couple of people will be introduced that are now "known" to the MC. Nothing game changing. Stop being the one grain of salt complaining about the shape of the shaker.
Sounds plenty game changing to me, so how about I put it this way, right now it's as if you read part 1 of a book, skipped part 2, and continued with part 3 instead, so for the new content to make sense, we need that rewrite.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I haven't messed with this for a few updates now. I think the last time I played, the MC talked to several characters and hugged them between a couple sex acts with no real plot advancement at all. No offense to the creators of the game or diehard fans. Just trying to see if those who have also been teetering on giving this one up who kept playing are glad they stuck to it. Thanks.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Sounds plenty game changing to me, so how about I put it this way, right now it's as if you read part 1 of a book, skipped part 2, and continued with part 3 instead, so for the new content to make sense, we need that rewrite.
That's not true though. To use your analogy, It would be like reading part one, starting to read part two, Then finding out that there are going to be a few extra paragraphs added to part one. Have you played any of the new stuff? The only things that "don't make sense" is three (may be 4) characters that greet you like they know you. Other than stretching the timeline, introducing these characters and a change to when you first met Rachel is the only changes that BD said would be in the redo.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes