artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
So if the stuff that's supposed to be in this upcoming update is still part of the stuff that was ready before, why is it being delayed because he's rendering?
Well that's the million dollar question now isn't it? One guess, no prizes.

Supposedly it's our fault because we didn't like black boxes littering the screen in this POV game. But the ones that were released with black boxes were delayed because reasons too.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well that's the million dollar question now isn't it? One guess, no prizes.

Supposedly it's our fault because we didn't like black boxes littering the screen in this POV game. But the ones that were released with black boxes were delayed because reasons too.
Ultimately it is OUR fault. Us here, and everyone else that keeps him and his family fed and roofed.

We are to blame for the continuance of WVM. Should we ALL (or a very large portion) drop this, he would no longer felt the justification to do anything about it. So, in the only sense that matters, WE are to blame for everything that happens WVM related.

Even you that stopped playing and still come here to send some shade his way. You are still feeding it. Love it, hate it, love him or hate him, you are part of this. If you even think of WVM or of Braindrop, you are involved. It doesn't really matter if you agree with me or not.

Want some more bad news? If you decided to hate this and him, you are even more responsible. How, do you ask? Well he's reacting to YOU. It became very obvious lately that he doesn't care for his followers, subscribers or donors, he disrespects them left and right. They are now part of the scenery for him, useful but unimportant, there's too many of them... he can clearly lose a 100 or more and not even feel it. So, he doesn't care anymore. He pays lip service to them, makes polls that he ignores the result if it doesn't suit him. So, WHO does he cares for? The ones that hate him. He's now doing a game AGAINST them. This 52/52, isn't an attempt to please subscribers, no sir, it is an attempt to shut up haters. To show them.

So, most of what we hate in WVM, will keep coming because we hate it. It's infantile, it's annoying, it's a mark of his character. We want releases on time? He delays them for no other reason than to try to annoy us, never mind that his supporters are being sacrificed. For him that will show them that he's dealing with the haters, not that he's very much indifferent to anything that happens to them. As long as he can send some bad feelings to anyone that has the gall of criticize him. He's petty. He's annoying. He's a child doing a tantrum.

That's why I say that we are to blame for everything WVM related. Obviously, this is a VERY personal view, and I don't speak for anyone else but myself.

Peace :(

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Ultimately it is OUR fault. Us here, and everyone else that keeps him and his family fed and roofed.

We are to blame for the continuance of WVM. Should we ALL (or a very large portion) drop this, he would no longer felt the justification to do anything about it. So, in the only sense that matters, WE are to blame for everything that happens WVM related.

Even you that stopped playing and still come here to send some shade his way. You are still feeding it. Love it, hate it, love him or hate him, you are part of this. If you even think of WVM or of Braindrop, you are involved. It doesn't really matter if you agree with me or not.

Want some more bad news? If you decided to hate this and him, you are even more responsible. How, do you ask? Well he's reacting to YOU. It became very obvious lately that he doesn't care for his followers, subscribers or donors, he disrespects them left and right. They are now part of the scenery for him, useful but unimportant, there's too many of them... he can clearly lose a 100 or more and not even feel it. So, he doesn't care anymore. He pays lip service to them, makes polls that he ignores the result if it doesn't suit him. So, WHO does he cares for? The ones that hate him. He's now doing a game AGAINST them. This 52/52, isn't an attempt to please subscribers, no sir, it is an attempt to shut up haters. To show them.

So, most of what we hate in WVM, will keep coming because we hate it. It's infantile, it's annoying, it's a mark of his character. We want releases on time? He delays them for no other reason than to try to annoy us, never mind that his supporters are being sacrificed. For him that will show them that he's dealing with the haters, not that he's very much indifferent to anything that happens to them. As long as he can send some bad feelings to anyone that has the gall of criticize him. He's petty. He's annoying. He's a child doing a tantrum.

That's why I say that we are to blame for everything WVM related. Obviously, this is a VERY personal view, and I don't speak for anyone else but myself.

Peace :(
Shade doesn't pay the bills, and energy doesn't feed the family.

The thing that BD may be starting to get, and maybe some haters don't get, is that not sticking perfectly to the 52 release schedule is not the sin. If BD is late 90% of the time on his update windows but still has updates come out more than a handful of times over the course of the year, it's technically a win for him. The dunking on BD for self-sabotaging and/or lying again is fun, but even I have to admit he did actually release content this year. I thought the content was terrible, half-baked nonsense, but he did put it out.

People conflate a lot of problems into one mega problem because it's easy to with this game, but BD has two major issues to solve:

- produce actual content and actually release it
- produce content that doesn't suck

He's sort of doing the first one, and it's the only one that actually matters. If he doesn't do both right, WVM just won't be as popular as it could've been. But that ship has mostly sailed anyway.

Let's be honest, if he just let AI write the rest of the script or even paid a non-english speaker to just shit something out and then added 500 pointless sex scenes, there would still be fans and that would probably be enough. BD shouldn't even bother trying to recapture the people like me that he's lost along the way, because he has already structured the story in a way where for me it can't get good again. The only people sticking around now that are sincerely fans can only be lost by the content drip getting closed again. As long as they get to see their favorite model get fucked, the rest is just whatever. He may as well make whatever changes he wants to any model or storyline, add 500 more characters. There is no plot to WVM anymore, just things happening so you can collect girls in your house. BD may as well lean into that now because that's all it's ever going to be.

This game doesn't have to be good to make money. BD didn't have to prove this because everyone already knows, but he went that way anyway. It's just a shame that in the beginning it felt like it was gonna be different.

Oh well, there's always Light of My Life to look forward to.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
WVM (S2-C1-E8)(298 renders)(11 animations)(3/52)
(Doing a 30 minute tiered release instead of an hour since I'll be busy later in the day and won't be able to edit posts.)
I rather like this update, I hope you do too.
It is pretty route dependent so if you're not on certain girl's paths, you'll have a shorter update but there's some here for all playthroughs.
Please report any issues.
Dev report will be posted either later today or early tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy.
Pc=
Mac=
Android=
Update only files windows/mac =
(Update only links should work for all releases past the beginning of Day 32.)
How to install Update only patch for Windows:

Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.
How to install Update only patch for Mac:
Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Contents" folder, then "Resources", then "autorun", then open the "game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
WVM (S2-C1-E8)(298 renders)(11 animations)(3/52)
(Doing a 30 minute tiered release instead of an hour since I'll be busy later in the day and won't be able to edit posts.)
I rather like this update, I hope you do too.
It is pretty route dependent so if you're not on certain girl's paths, you'll have a shorter update but there's some here for all playthroughs.
Please report any issues.
Dev report will be posted either later today or early tomorrow.
Hope you enjoy.
Pc=Mega
Mac=Mega
Android=Mega
Update only files windows/mac =Mega
(Update only links should work for all releases past the beginning of Day 32.)
How to install Update only patch for Windows:

Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.
How to install Update only patch for Mac:
Find your previous WVM game file and open it, then open the "Contents" folder, then "Resources", then "autorun", then open the "game" folder and drag the two files into there and then start the game.
Thx m8 :)(y):coffee:

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Just finished S2-C1-E8, it was good. Nice interaction with Jasmine (she is cute). And some stuff with other girls. I am interested in this game, and how things will eventually end. Depending on your choices, you could end up with a HUGE harem or girls, and if the MC starts knocking them up.... he is going to have a whole tribe of kids. lol. I am sure at the end he will be super rich and own a huge mansion for all his ladies and kids :)

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
for patreons only
Right now there is only one for patrons. I have been planning to make it public though. There's a few things I have to do before that like get mods and what not. :)
3,5 years later and still not public, I wanted to tell him on Discord to get serious about the rewrite and put advancing the story on hold until it's done, because he has his priorities mixed up, who cares about new content if the stuff before it follows a different continuity.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I understand that and I'm not gonna pretend I'm immune to burnout. But I love doing this man. It's fun. It's crazy to think we live in a time that I can tell a story like this in this kind of way. I wake up every morning excited to add more to it. I spend all day thinking about what to add to it. I feel super accomplished whenever I see the file size going up.
it's so good to see such passion and you are finally up to date with the updates (lol)....after the liong break i must say that i feared the worst...considfering how many good VN ended abandoned or on long hold...keep up the good work

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
whuuut? I check the "Latest Updates" page every single day and I missed the episode 7 update? How did this happen?
Was the E7 even announced on the update page?

*edit* and one more time ... whuuuut? 1.15GB for the update only E7 to E8 file? The whole game is "only" 4.6GB incl E8 ... o_O

Reactions: rogokin
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes