kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
That's not true though. To use your analogy, It would be like reading part one, starting to read part two, Then finding out that there are going to be a few extra paragraphs added to part one. Have you played any of the new stuff? The only things that "don't make sense" is three (may be 4) characters that greet you like they know you. Other than stretching the timeline, introducing these characters and a change to when you first met Rachel is the only changes that BD said would be in the redo.
There aren't just randoms acting like they know you. There are also things that are talked about that aren't in the game. For example, the last one I remember is when the MC is talking to someone in the hall & Mckenzie flips out because of some event/conversation that the player has no clue about. The stuff that's missing makes the story feel weird and breaks immersion, which is why I decided to stop my pledge & not touch the game till the rework finally comes out.

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
Shauna is only sexualy atrracted to men, or should i say the MC. I really hope that there is no trans on female path as it just wouldn't fit how shauna feels about her body and her sexuality. If it does go down this route i sure hope it's going to be optional. Just my own personal opinion on things tho :unsure:
Idk, been thinking about that since the start of Season 2. Might not be a bad idea to have a path where futa Shauna can be more intimate with Jamie. Granted, it would probably take a LOT more character development. They have been getting more comfortable with eachother as the story progresses and more open to interactions (like kissing). Plus, ALL female on female content is optional anyway. With how the female/futa versions line up, we could end up with Jamie DP with either futa or strapon. Hell, it could even open up some interesting foursome paths. For example, MC, Jamie, futa Shauna, and Skye would be a possibility and would be something that sets this game apart from most others. But at the end of the day, you're right. These kinds of paths would have to stay optional. That said, credit to Braindrop for staying consistent with optional content/paths. Too often I see devs start with that and abandon it halfway through, taking away player control.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That's not true though. To use your analogy, It would be like reading part one, starting to read part two, Then finding out that there are going to be a few extra paragraphs added to part one. Have you played any of the new stuff? The only things that "don't make sense" is three (may be 4) characters that greet you like they know you. Other than stretching the timeline, introducing these characters and a change to when you first met Rachel is the only changes that BD said would be in the redo.
I only played until I realized that I couldn't enjoy it without the rewrite to fill in the blanks.

If that is all he'll have to do, why hasn't he done it yet, he promised to redo the beginning, yet he keeps making new content to further the story, which means no or very little time to work on the rewrite, so like I said, his priorities are backwards.

New characters, new events to fill in the added days (nobody likes empty or skipped days), new locations, and some more things, that is what it takes to stretch out the timeline without having the writing quality suffer.
I'm also pretty sure the rewrite will remove the flirty/romantic behavior/mood between related characters, as it was first intended to have incest content until BD realized he couldn't because he mainly relies on Patreon instead of SubscribeStar, if most of his money came from SS, he wouldn't have to abandon the incest content, those characters deserve love too.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Idk, been thinking about that since the start of Season 2. Might not be a bad idea to have a path where futa Shauna can be more intimate with Jamie. Granted, it would probably take a LOT more character development. They have been getting more comfortable with eachother as the story progresses and more open to interactions (like kissing). Plus, ALL female on female content is optional anyway. With how the female/futa versions line up, we could end up with Jamie DP with either futa or strapon. Hell, it could even open up some interesting foursome paths. For example, MC, Jamie, futa Shauna, and Skye would be a possibility and would be something that sets this game apart from most others. But at the end of the day, you're right. These kinds of paths would have to stay optional. That said, credit to Braindrop for staying consistent with optional content/paths. Too often I see devs start with that and abandon it halfway through, taking away player control.
That's not BD's fantasy. BD's fantasy is all romantic interests being totally subservient to the MC and the MC alone.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
giphy.gif

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
Full disclosure: The Skye idea literally popped into my head while I was typing so I just put it in there lol.

And to clarify, the futa Shauna idea (i think) would only happen when MC is around and with permission. Didn't mean to make it sound like they'd take the initiative on their own. Apologies if that was unclear.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
It's cool he seems to be back on track for now *knocks on wood* but the dialogue is still really splotchy at times and man, what is with this long term cockblock - when can I smash Kimmy already *lul*

And yeah, to what kingbw said - when the hell is the rework gonna be a thing? There's so many randomly inserted characters we "know" in the story who we as players have zero fucking clue about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ilhares

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I understand that BD is trying to regain people's trust but this idea of releasing a new update every week doesn't feel like the right approach. I hope I am wrong but I think this will more likely result in him burning out.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I understand that BD is trying to regain people's trust but this idea of releasing a new update every week doesn't feel like the right approach. I hope I am wrong but I think this will more likely result in him burning out.
yeaah, I mean I don't personally mind more frequent updates, but it seems like a lot of work... I think a monthly update should be a good compromise between the the two

miyu-

Oct 28, 2020
Considering the way BD deals with men other than the MC (with them being either gay or married), I think it's almost impossible any LI interacting with another dick besides MC's.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes