furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
I only played until I realized that I couldn't enjoy it without the rewrite to fill in the blanks.

If that is all he'll have to do, why hasn't he done it yet, he promised to redo the beginning, yet he keeps making new content to further the story, which means no or very little time to work on the rewrite, so like I said, his priorities are backwards.

New characters, new events to fill in the added days (nobody likes empty or skipped days), new locations, and some more things, that is what it takes to stretch out the timeline without having the writing quality suffer.
I'm also pretty sure the rewrite will remove the flirty/romantic behavior/mood between related characters, as it was first intended to have incest content until BD realized he couldn't because he mainly relies on Patreon instead of SubscribeStar, if most of his money came from SS, he wouldn't have to abandon the incest content, those characters deserve love too.
From what I've heard, He's "stretching" it by simply Taking the "can't do all that in a single day" and stretching them into a more realistic 2-3-4 day timeline. As for the "New" characters". It will probably just be a short intro during an existing scene. There are very few "blanks" in the new content, just a couple little head scratch moments. I'm not claiming to know his exact plan, This is just what i'm getting from the things he's said. As for the incest, I've been playing since very early on and even though BD as put some teasers in there, Whenever he was asked about it he always said that 1. It's not his thing and 2. His family knows about the game and it would be awkward for him so it would never happen. But we can always hope.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
yeaah, I mean I don't personally mind more frequent updates, but it seems like a lot of work... I think a monthly update should be a good compromise between the the two
During the early days, He was doing something similar. Updates were every 1-2 weeks with tiers getting staggered access. He did a poll that decided they wanted larger 1-2 month updates. That was before his IRL things started piling up. He's finally feeling back to "normal" and I think he want's to prove (more to himself) that he can do this.

Reactions: tidus and KiraJames

kaz1991x

Jan 3, 2022
Considering the way BD deals with men other than the MC (with them being either gay or married), I think it's almost impossible any LI interacting with another dick besides MC's.
Yeah, that's fair. Just thinking about the kissing stuff with Shauna and Jamie, and then Jamie being comfortable with Shauna's dick/cum on her. It kinda feels like a natural progression (even if WAY down the line).

Then again, maybe i've just been playing way too many other games lol

Sep 16, 2021
During the early days, He was doing something similar. Updates were every 1-2 weeks with tiers getting staggered access. He did a poll that decided they wanted larger 1-2 month updates. That was before his IRL things started piling up. He's finally feeling back to "normal" and I think he want's to prove (more to himself) that he can do this.
you mean his excuses started

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
a lot of work is something he need to do to redeem hiimself.jis workflow need tobe on point every gaddamn time to do itso till now he is only doing what he promissed nothing else.........

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, that's fair. Just thinking about the kissing stuff with Shauna and Jamie, and then Jamie being comfortable with Shauna's dick/cum on her. It kinda feels like a natural progression (even if WAY down the line).

Then again, maybe i've just been playing way too many other games lol
Top right corner... search bar... type in NTR... have fun... but not here!

Trikus

May 31, 2020
If you choose to play Shauna as trans(shemale) would she also be able to impregnant other girls like can she knock up the mc's girlfriend?
Is she able? Yes. Will she want to? No. Shauna has strong body dysmorphia and doesn't like people touching her dick or even seeing it. She still isn't fully comfortable with the MC touching her there.

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Is she able? Yes. Will she want to? No. Shauna has strong body dysmorphia and doesn't like people touching her dick or even seeing it. She still isn't fully comfortable with the MC touching her there.
Well there you have it... Shauna is probably more feminine than Jamie and apart from that she's all bottom... The MC is her God and enjoys being protected and serving him

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
hello will update only wwork with E5 to update to e7
I'm not sure what your talking about but if your asking about the "update only" only updates from Ep 7 to Ep 8. If you haven't played through Ep 7 then you need to download the full game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes