bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Nope, there was an Ep 7 a bit over a week ago, but the "Last Updates" only shows games every 2 weeks, so if a game is updated during that it does not show there, perhaps this is why you missed it.
OK, hopefully someone has a link to an Ep6 to Ep7 update. I have limited bandwidth, out here in the sticks. Don't want to download the whole thing over again.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

WMV S2 Ch.2 E.8

WMV S2 Ch.2 E.8 - Win/Linux

WMV S2 Ch.2 E.8 - Mac

COMPRESSED UPDATE ONLY: Win/Linux/Mac:

WMV S2 Ch.2 E.8 - Update Only

Thanks for this. Keeps me from having to redownload the entire uncompressed game, thanks to missing the Ep7 update. Why do they not have this posted on the OP? "They" get on this, stat.

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
Just my opinion but cut BD some slack. I can see complaining about it if you are supporting the game, but how many are? I cant at this time so i'm just grateful to get any updates. The shit talking is probably not helping if he is having anxiety issues. Calm down and enjoy what ya get for free. If ya have ideas for fixes then state them. I know it's the internet folks but maybe just maybe...be nice?

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just my opinion but cut BD some slack. I can see complaining about it if you are supporting the game, but how many are? I cant at this time so i'm just grateful to get any updates. The shit talking is probably not helping if he is having anxiety issues. Calm down and enjoy what ya get for free. If ya have ideas for fixes then state them. I know it's the internet folks but maybe just maybe...be nice?
Enough people who criticize BD have enough things to criticize:

Overstuffed cast, at least half of the female characters could be removed from the plot without the plot changing in any relevant way. We have here, thanks to the bloated harem, a linear VN that has the progression pace of a sandbox. I'm definitely someone who likes slowburn when the plot is good, however the slow pace here is due to BD having an overloaded cast as mentioned earlier, doing everything on their own and basically revising everywhere at once instead of working on one spot in a focused manner. In my opinion, such a large cast is something only a few can pull off WELL for a plot, and BD is definitely not one of them. I've commented flippantly along these lines before: If BD adds more ladies for the harem we virtually have the plot of a certain other VN where the protagonist is supposed to impregnate his dozens of sisters, only without the incest and in a college setting. The only question is, will the plot continue to suffer at the expense of choice until we eventually end up with a ""Wanna fuck?"" "K." fuck fest, and if so, how long will that take?

The amateurish censorship attempts on BD's part, where it has already been listed several times how it could have been done better, both in DITLO and the basketball game. In the basketball game, for example: From a distance and then MC's face obscured by another player's hand ("Pass the ball over here!"), first-person perspective from MC's point of view, scene changes to commentators, spectators and the coaches.

Katie's grotesque new design (kill it with fire before it lays eggs) is also one of those things that got at least a mixed reception here. For me, she wasn't my type before, but because of her connections to other characters, I tolerated and accepted her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Enough people who criticize BD have enough things to criticize:

Overstuffed cast, at least half of the female characters could be removed from the plot without the plot changing in any relevant way. We have here, thanks to the bloated harem, a linear VN that has the progression pace of a sandbox. I'm definitely someone who likes slowburn when the plot is good, however the slow pace here is due to BD having an overloaded cast as mentioned earlier, doing everything on their own and basically revising everywhere at once instead of working on one spot in a focused manner. In my opinion, such a large cast is something only a few can pull off WELL for a plot, and BD is definitely not one of them. I've commented flippantly along these lines before: If BD adds more ladies for the harem we virtually have the plot of a certain other VN where the protagonist is supposed to impregnate his dozens of sisters, only without the incest and in a college setting. The only question is, will the plot continue to suffer at the expense of choice until we eventually end up with a ""Wanna fuck?"" "K." fuck fest, and if so, how long will that take?

The amateurish censorship attempts on BD's part, where it has already been listed several times how it could have been done better, both in DITLO and the basketball game. In the basketball game, for example: From a distance and then MC's face obscured by another player's hand ("Pass the ball over here!"), first-person perspective from MC's point of view, scene changes to commentators, spectators and the coaches.

Katie's grotesque new design (kill it with fire before it lays eggs) is also one of those things that got at least a mixed reception here. For me, she wasn't my type before, but because of her connections to other characters, I tolerated and accepted her.
Here's what normal people do when they disagree with a VN's plot. they move on and try something else. Or try to do better themselves.
small_whistling.gif

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Last edited:

warmonster

Mar 23, 2020
Here's what normal people do when they disagree with a VN's plot. they move on and try something else. Or try to do better themselves.
View attachment 2567043
here's the problem with that. none of us are normal. The developer has gone back on their word multiple times, taken numerous hiatuses albeit they have lot of excuses for them, said they were going to do a certain amount of renders one week from now on then change it to a lesser number. I could go on but that's not the point. I'm the type of person that I don't make promises that I cannot keep. I do what I can even if that's not enough for that person. All we (at least I think it's we) want is for the developer to keep their promises. People want to support but can't trust them. I used to support them on patreon but stopped after the months of saying sorry and having excuses for everything. I like to game and see its potential, but the developer put all their eggs in one basket while walking into traffic at a snail's pace wondering why the drivers are yelling at them.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
screenshot0001.png

Yeah, nasty ass ice and water. That ice was surrounding the outside of bottles, which are not sterile like the inside plus glue from the beer labels and whatever chemicals are in the paper/dye itself. Be better off to drink out of that stream.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Here's what normal people do when they disagree with a VN's plot. they move on and try something else.
Or they give his chance to BD and his many promises that he'll do better, and that the game will be great at some time.

It's the first time I play since the season 2 started. I wanted to give BD the time to fulfill his promises, or at least advance enough on them. Height episodes feel a long enough time for this, isn't it ? Yet, I'm still searching where are the promised improvements.
The sad reality is that the game feel even worse than it was before BD supposedly became aware of the problems. Still the same teenagers writing. Still the same lack of attention when building the scenes. Still the same false drama to starts the day, that are quickly forgotten until they'll possibly come hit you in the back. Still the same lack of long terms vision. Still the same pilling up of romance-like stories, mixed with a bit of personal drama, involving college juniors who have a high-school junior mentality, and turn around a MC that have the mentality of a ten years old boy, while trying hard to act like forty years old wise man.

The premise was interesting, and refreshing. A story that would resolve around a theme that wasn't purely sex, with possibly a drama, or at least a mystery, to uncover behind the college. But he rushed this, turning a story that could need three-four seasons to be totally uncovered, into an escalation of small useless drama, solved as quickly as they appeared, at least when you play the game as a whole and don't have to wait months between the starts and end of the episode.
While the story seemed to be clear in the two first episodes (you were joining an university where you had to help the basketball team to rise, and help the coach fight against all the shenanigans coming from the board), it's now a game about what exactly ? A guy breeding women in needs for children ? A guy working with a mysterious organization that help people in distress ? A basketball future star ? A guy building a harem ? A guy harassed by girls in heat ? A guy fighting a mysterious organization that... No, forgot about this one, it was drawn out at the starts of season 2 ; yet I wouldn't be surprised if it made a comeback at some point.
The receipt was more or less working when he was releasing an update every two weeks, because the dramas where hooking the players and making them come back for the next update. But it's something that don't last long, especially when the dramas always end with a deus ex machina-like move. The third time a problem, that was presented with the same amount of drama that the expected end of the world, end being nothing more than two drops of water in the carpet, you get tired of it. It turn into an annoyance that prevent you to enjoy what you were previously enjoying in the story.

But yeah, you're right, ideally people should just move on.

But it's hard to move on when you've been hipped for near to two years. A hip that mostly fall on BD responsibility, but yes, also partly on players' naivety. And it's harder when BD kind of apology for his errors, promise that he understood and will do better.
You believed in the game for two years, you don't want to give up, especially since there's supposed improvement near to come. You're waiting, patiently, giving the time for those improvement to come, because you understand that it can't be done in a day. Then, the more you're waiting, seeing no changes, the more the love you felt for the game turn into hate.
As ridiculous as it can be to hate a game, it's also just human. And now they aren't sticking around because they love the game, they sticking out because they need to vent out all their frustration, all those feelings that they purely wasted their time, naively believing in false promises.

Or try to do better themselves.
While I don't have the time to works on my own game, my credentials are everywhere on the forum, don't hesitate to looks for them...

But anyway you're forgetting something here. It's not because one can't make a game himself, that he can't perfectly identify what are their flaws and strengths. Because it's the main issue here, far before BD promises. He's not facing an, "it's not easy to make a game", situation, he's facing an, "I have none of the needed skills to make a game", one.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Dev-Report-3-04.23.23 (2).jpg
(Patreon killed the quality of the image since I couldn't make an image post with a poll, sorry about that.)
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.
(Azel teaser from last week featured again due to me deciding to end at the Day 34 card instead of teasing the start of Day 34)
I moved the dates of the next batch of Birthday renders and the release of the new character sheets back.
I was spreading myself a little too thin trying to get caught up on side content and it caused me a few issues, so I'm moving these back by a bit just to give me a little breathing room so I can focus on the weekly releases as much as I need to.
A lot of work this week animation wise went into the most recent update, so those numbers reflect some of what was in the last update not this upcoming one.
The larger than average releases are finished and the average length of releases will be 100-ish renders long going forward. And there will be a monthly release (Usually a few days after the 3rd weekly of a month) that will usually be around 400-450 renders long.
Next week's weekly will also be the last one given to all tiers. Starting in May we will be following the official tier structure. (Which has been altered, less days between tiers, was too much before)(Also added weeklies to bench warmer)
HoF/MVP - All releases instantly
All Star - Monthlies instantly, Weeklies 1 day after release
Starter - Monthlies 1 day after release, Weeklies 2 days after release
Sixth Man - Monthlies 2 days after release, Weeklies 3 days after release
Bench Warmer - Monthlies 3 days after release, Weeklies 5 days after release
Fan - Monthlies 4 days after release, Weeklies will not be for this tier
(I will be adding a channel in discord to help keep track of who gets what, when.)
I am aware that these will be rather short but 100 is the average amount of renders and game I'm able to make in a week and the weekly structure really helps me stay consistent and stay focused and not get in my head about things.
You can always wait a few weeks for some updates to pile up if you want a larger releaser or you can wait for the monthly releases.
Now, to mention a few things about the rework.
Season 1 rework:
I'm going to try and have a graphic ready for next week so I can start sharing the progress on the rework. For those that want a time table on its release, I'm aiming for Q1 2024 for it to be fully released. though I may start releasing pieces of it on discord sooner.
For those unaware, the first 9 days of the game are being reworked into 31 days.
This will include all new images and animations for those days as well as a few minor story changes. There are a few characters introduced in the rework that didn't exist before but all of those are present in the main game now and their roles in the rework are very minimal. The story is 98% the same, just stretched out over more time. The differences are small and things will end up exactly where they do now.
One thing that will be changing in the rework is the teasing of family members of the MC. Things like Rachael telling the MC to imagine Azel in her underwear.
Due to Patreon's ToS these characters will not be romanceable and they will not have relationships with the MC outside of being close family members.
I apologize for teasing content that I am not able to produce and any content that exists to modify my game will never be made by me. I know of people that have said they intend to make mods and I want to make it very clear that I am not involved or affiliated in any way at all and never will be.
What will be included is the option for Azel, Wendy, and Cedar to date some of the other girls. (Completely optional and never with men)
There are also new features planned for the rework such as a gallery menu to view unlocked scenes, an in-game calendar to keep track of events with history, and an in-game character viewer with relationship stats.
There's still a lot of work to be done and I know a lot of people that are waiting for the rework to continue playing and I'll be putting as much focus into finishing it as I can.
I do have intentions of hiring a writer in the near future to help with dialogue work on the rework (So if you're experienced and have interest, let me know, I need to start looking) and I may be hiring a friend of mine to help with some of the posing for scenes in environments that I've already made and that have a reference from the original content.
All involvement of others will be under a heavy hand by me to make sure any stylistic differences are kept to a minimum.
Other then that, I don't have much to share.
I'm proud of my return so far, things haven't gone to plan at all but I've kept myself steady and my mental is staying strong. I truly appreciate all of the kind words and support I've gotten, thank you to everyone saying they've enjoyed the recent updates... every little bit means a ton to me and I'm just happy to be putting out content again.
Again, thank you everyone. I hope you all have amazing weeks. Take care.
But one last thing,
Last week I mentioned I'd include a COMPLETLY FOR FUN POLL that the results of would only be to gauge interest and to sate my curiosity after it was brought up in discord.
Again, these results will have no effect on the game. I'm just curious what my players are feeling right now.
With that said,
Which girl are you most excited to see have sex with the MC that hasn't yet done so in any form?
Carly
0%
Emiko
0%
Hannah
0%
Ivory
0%
Jasmine
20%
Kimmy
0%
Lauren
0%
Mabel (I'm not counting the feet stuff)
0%
Mackenzie
0%
Millie
0%
Moon
0%
Natalie
20%
Rainn
30%
Ruby
0%
Stacy
10%
Talismah
0%
Valerie
0%
Vanessa
0%
Veronica
0%
Willabelle
20%
Yuki
0%
Zoe
0%
Zoelle
0%
Girl I'm most excited for is not included in the poll options
0%
Middle School Nurse (Again... because every time with your angel feels like the first)
0%

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
BD trying to hide the incest roots of this game from patreon..... 1682264391697.png
Because losing out on 8k-20k a month is absolutely not worth your creative integrity....

Gods, I just wish he bent her over and fucked Cedar.... But people would ABSOLUTELY tattle on him to patreon..
Though I would absolutely watch a "fan made" short with Cedar losing her V card to Brubru...

Last edited:

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I thought he doesn't want to change any content of season 2 after season 1 rework? If that's still his plan, why is there a lot of incest teasing in season 2? Or did he change his plan and there will be also a Season 2 rework?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes