Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Or they give his chance to BD and his many promises that he'll do better, and that the game will be great at some time.

It's the first time I play since the season 2 started. I wanted to give BD the time to fulfill his promises, or at least advance enough on them. Height episodes feel a long enough time for this, isn't it ? Yet, I'm still searching where are the promised improvements.
The sad reality is that the game feel even worse than it was before BD supposedly became aware of the problems. Still the same teenagers writing. Still the same lack of attention when building the scenes. Still the same false drama to starts the day, that are quickly forgotten until they'll possibly come hit you in the back. Still the same lack of long terms vision. Still the same pilling up of romance-like stories, mixed with a bit of personal drama, involving college juniors who have a high-school junior mentality, and turn around a MC that have the mentality of a ten years old boy, while trying hard to act like forty years old wise man.

The premise was interesting, and refreshing. A story that would resolve around a theme that wasn't purely sex, with possibly a drama, or at least a mystery, to uncover behind the college. But he rushed this, turning a story that could need three-four seasons to be totally uncovered, into an escalation of small useless drama, solved as quickly as they appeared, at least when you play the game as a whole and don't have to wait months between the starts and end of the episode.
While the story seemed to be clear in the two first episodes (you were joining an university where you had to help the basketball team to rise, and help the coach fight against all the shenanigans coming from the board), it's now a game about what exactly ? A guy breeding women in needs for children ? A guy working with a mysterious organization that help people in distress ? A basketball future star ? A guy building a harem ? A guy harassed by girls in heat ? A guy fighting a mysterious organization that... No, forgot about this one, it was drawn out at the starts of season 2 ; yet I wouldn't be surprised if it made a comeback at some point.
The receipt was more or less working when he was releasing an update every two weeks, because the dramas where hooking the players and making them come back for the next update. But it's something that don't last long, especially when the dramas always end with a deus ex machina-like move. The third time a problem, that was presented with the same amount of drama that the expected end of the world, end being nothing more than two drops of water in the carpet, you get tired of it. It turn into an annoyance that prevent you to enjoy what you were previously enjoying in the story.

But yeah, you're right, ideally people should just move on.

But it's hard to move on when you've been hipped for near to two years. A hip that mostly fall on BD responsibility, but yes, also partly on players' naivety. And it's harder when BD kind of apology for his errors, promise that he understood and will do better.
You believed in the game for two years, you don't want to give up, especially since there's supposed improvement near to come. You're waiting, patiently, giving the time for those improvement to come, because you understand that it can't be done in a day. Then, the more you're waiting, seeing no changes, the more the love you felt for the game turn into hate.
As ridiculous as it can be to hate a game, it's also just human. And now they aren't sticking around because they love the game, they sticking out because they need to vent out all their frustration, all those feelings that they purely wasted their time, naively believing in false promises.
VERY POINT ON POINT statements. While I agree I would like to add some points like.

1. No character development.

2. No Concept of Real relations - Just say yes and you are fucking girls. It's about quality not quantity, It's must go in the concept of adding girls in harem.

3. No relations build-up (Like mc and harper)

4. Lack of choices dependent situation ( Exception saying yes and no to a girl )

5. Nothing that could really get you attached to mc's story.

6. stupid concept of hiding face ( I mean I get it - "People want to see them self as mc so they would relate to game more but that is falsified by most games".

7. Shitty Character body morph used in daz.

8. false promises

so on . . .

that is why I didn't played this game from 1.6 years and probably never again, Yet that is my point of view and anyone which enjoy the game, best for them and have fun.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I haven't played since season 1 and want to ask if the black boxes have been fixed and is season 2 worth playing? I see everyone saying the quality has dropped too much and I don't want to ruin one of my first and favorite games

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
View attachment 2567487
(Patreon killed the quality of the image since I couldn't make an image post with a poll, sorry about that.)
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.
(Azel teaser from last week featured again due to me deciding to end at the Day 34 card instead of teasing the start of Day 34)
I moved the dates of the next batch of Birthday renders and the release of the new character sheets back.
I was spreading myself a little too thin trying to get caught up on side content and it caused me a few issues, so I'm moving these back by a bit just to give me a little breathing room so I can focus on the weekly releases as much as I need to.
A lot of work this week animation wise went into the most recent update, so those numbers reflect some of what was in the last update not this upcoming one.
The larger than average releases are finished and the average length of releases will be 100-ish renders long going forward. And there will be a monthly release (Usually a few days after the 3rd weekly of a month) that will usually be around 400-450 renders long.
Next week's weekly will also be the last one given to all tiers. Starting in May we will be following the official tier structure. (Which has been altered, less days between tiers, was too much before)(Also added weeklies to bench warmer)
HoF/MVP - All releases instantly
All Star - Monthlies instantly, Weeklies 1 day after release
Starter - Monthlies 1 day after release, Weeklies 2 days after release
Sixth Man - Monthlies 2 days after release, Weeklies 3 days after release
Bench Warmer - Monthlies 3 days after release, Weeklies 5 days after release
Fan - Monthlies 4 days after release, Weeklies will not be for this tier
(I will be adding a channel in discord to help keep track of who gets what, when.)
I am aware that these will be rather short but 100 is the average amount of renders and game I'm able to make in a week and the weekly structure really helps me stay consistent and stay focused and not get in my head about things.
You can always wait a few weeks for some updates to pile up if you want a larger releaser or you can wait for the monthly releases.
Now, to mention a few things about the rework.
Season 1 rework:
I'm going to try and have a graphic ready for next week so I can start sharing the progress on the rework. For those that want a time table on its release, I'm aiming for Q1 2024 for it to be fully released. though I may start releasing pieces of it on discord sooner.
For those unaware, the first 9 days of the game are being reworked into 31 days.
This will include all new images and animations for those days as well as a few minor story changes. There are a few characters introduced in the rework that didn't exist before but all of those are present in the main game now and their roles in the rework are very minimal. The story is 98% the same, just stretched out over more time. The differences are small and things will end up exactly where they do now.
One thing that will be changing in the rework is the teasing of family members of the MC. Things like Rachael telling the MC to imagine Azel in her underwear.
Due to Patreon's ToS these characters will not be romanceable and they will not have relationships with the MC outside of being close family members.
I apologize for teasing content that I am not able to produce and any content that exists to modify my game will never be made by me. I know of people that have said they intend to make mods and I want to make it very clear that I am not involved or affiliated in any way at all and never will be.
What will be included is the option for Azel, Wendy, and Cedar to date some of the other girls. (Completely optional and never with men)
There are also new features planned for the rework such as a gallery menu to view unlocked scenes, an in-game calendar to keep track of events with history, and an in-game character viewer with relationship stats.
There's still a lot of work to be done and I know a lot of people that are waiting for the rework to continue playing and I'll be putting as much focus into finishing it as I can.
I do have intentions of hiring a writer in the near future to help with dialogue work on the rework (So if you're experienced and have interest, let me know, I need to start looking) and I may be hiring a friend of mine to help with some of the posing for scenes in environments that I've already made and that have a reference from the original content.
All involvement of others will be under a heavy hand by me to make sure any stylistic differences are kept to a minimum.
Other then that, I don't have much to share.
I'm proud of my return so far, things haven't gone to plan at all but I've kept myself steady and my mental is staying strong. I truly appreciate all of the kind words and support I've gotten, thank you to everyone saying they've enjoyed the recent updates... every little bit means a ton to me and I'm just happy to be putting out content again.
Again, thank you everyone. I hope you all have amazing weeks. Take care.
But one last thing,
Last week I mentioned I'd include a COMPLETLY FOR FUN POLL that the results of would only be to gauge interest and to sate my curiosity after it was brought up in discord.
Again, these results will have no effect on the game. I'm just curious what my players are feeling right now.
With that said,
Which girl are you most excited to see have sex with the MC that hasn't yet done so in any form?
Carly
0%
Emiko
0%
Hannah
0%
Ivory
0%
Jasmine
20%
Kimmy
0%
Lauren
0%
Mabel (I'm not counting the feet stuff)
0%
Mackenzie
0%
Millie
0%
Moon
0%
Natalie
20%
Rainn
30%
Ruby
0%
Stacy
10%
Talismah
0%
Valerie
0%
Vanessa
0%
Veronica
0%
Willabelle
20%
Yuki
0%
Zoe
0%
Zoelle
0%
Girl I'm most excited for is not included in the poll options
0%
Middle School Nurse (Again... because every time with your angel feels like the first)
0%
Jesus, it's season 2 and there are still 20+ women the MC hasn't slept with?

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
Duck faces, black boxes, empty promises, no development, redone models that look like ass, girls named 4T. I played through the most recent update and I am very underwhelmed.

The only thing worthwhile was getting with Harper, so it was nice getting something a lot of people wanted. The biggest thing about Harper was there was actual relationship buildup, making it even better. The rest of the women throw themselves at Ethan without any work. This is what made the anticipation of getting with Harper even better, you wanted it and there was buildup. That Harper scene was worth 100 of the other meaningless ones. I like the scenes, but I also like when they are worked into.

As has been stated, it always cracks me up how BD portrays the other guys in the story. They are either gay, effeminate and gay, or cheaters who cheat just to open their women up for Ethan to sleep with. I truly believe Ethan is how Braindrop would like to be, a self insert but what he wants to be, not is.

I personally think he is sacrificing quality over quantity. I would be cool with 2 month updates, instead of trying to do weekly or even monthly ones. There just seems to be no more character arcs, everything is "add more girls", instead of building up to anything. Now that Harper got with Ethan, it will be more meaningless women throwing themselves into the mix.

The future looks rocky, at least he is coming out with updates on a more regular basis. I just wish there was more honesty and actual improvements, rather than the current rushed, more more more progression we are getting. Oh, and names for the girls would be nice rather than 4T, but I may be asking for too much!

toyohew900

Dec 12, 2020
I haven't played since season 1 and want to ask if the black boxes have been fixed and is season 2 worth playing? I see everyone saying the quality has dropped too much and I don't want to ruin one of my first and favorite games
It's great. Quality has gone up, not down. There are three or four black boxes, but he plans to remove them. People are just bitching because he makes promises he can't keep and 2022 had virtually no new content. Now, he seems to be getting his groove back. He still over-promises, but there has been steady, great content for a little while now.

Ignore the whining. If you liked the early content, you'll love the current content. He even added basketball.

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi everyone , ife you want update OP 7767
Updated: 23.04.2023
Game/Creator: Braindrop -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Translated
Game Version: S2 Ch1 EP8
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows , Linux
Size : 5.4 GB

Translations TOPIC here

Reactions: eslamtito229

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
It's great. Quality has gone up, not down. There are three or four black boxes, but he plans to remove them. People are just bitching because he makes promises he can't keep and 2022 had virtually no new content. Now, he seems to be getting his groove back. He still over-promises, but there has been steady, great content for a little while now.

Ignore the whining. If you liked the early content, you'll love the current content. He even added basketball.
When your opinion is fact? The quality has NOT gone up, there is just more more more girls and the only substance was Harper. The basketball game was too little, too late and is not all that, but at least it is there.

Opinion and whining are two different things. But that does not make yours correct and mine incorrect. I love how even those who praise BD and the game admit there are issues with delivery and other things!

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Don't mind me plz.... The pointless arguments over fictitious works are mindlessly entertaining..
Keep being dicks and pussies to each other... If I were BD it would be doing wonders for my morale... Y'all muther fuckers keep me laughing!! Uncontrollably at times too!!!
Let's be real... The game is set in an insane reality...where every pussy is free game to men with black box heads...
(Before I go on.. I like the game!! I like it alot) and the chicks seem to have a lifetime supply of joker gas... They're nuts.... You've got to be a proper asscrack to question morality and reasonable thinking in these things...
HUSH YUH ORNERY CUNT AND ENJOY A SICK RIDE!!! BD do your thing boy and please..... I want to see SKYE GET RAILED and fall hopelessly in love with his.. uhh... her?? Homey???
C'mon man!! Don't make her beg....He already asked to sleep over (move in) to the crib twice....TWICE!!!

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Y'all remember that saying "One mans trash is another mans treasure"? That is a nice way of saying some things you think are shitty other people like and vice versa... People can say something is a pile of shit and you think otherwise without anyone getting offended...

People can have differing opinions, this is one thing humanity is forgetting it seems...

never forget...

"One mans pile if shit is another mans fetish" turning it into perv talk to fit the setting lol...Everyone needs to stop being so damn sensitive.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
So, I don't play this game since 2021 beacause of the lack of updates etc, but recently I see its episodes being posted in a regular basis, but people are still complaining. Can someone give me a TLDR about the game and if it worths it to play at this point?

Also can we finally fucking fuck Harper for christs sake?

Texlar

Jan 2, 2020
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year. All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2023-04-22
Release Date: 2023-04-22
Developer: Braindrop -
Censorship: Partial
Version: Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Note Season 2 also contains all previous content from Season 1 v0.10.0.1

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 - Chapter 1, Episode 8
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Update Only: - - - -

Day in the Life of: Harper

(minigame)
Extras: Fan Sigs - WVM Character Sheet (Includes spoilers for up to Day 9) - Game Guide - Walkthrough - Italian Translation * - Mini FAQ - Cheat/Music/Walkthrough Mod* - BDay renders - 60fps Mod* - Finisher Mod*

ViperGts151 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 1838504 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
If I am looking at the Character Sheet correctly, the NURSE is shown as 18. I calculated that her age is 72. If 18 is correct, she has really been rode very, very hard. LOL

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I too agree the quality has gone up. I say give it a try Aryanblood17. You'll know quickly If the new content is for you or not.
I haven't played this game for a long time, now you can fuck the mother? I forgot her name.
No both Azel and Wendy are not fuckable by the mc.

Reactions: Aryanblood17

stazzistired

Jul 3, 2022
update wasn't bad tbh. however, it's slightly disappointing that the dev feels the need to sacrifice putting out big updates with large renders, just in order to satisfy the impatient people who can't wait over a week for updates. now don't get me wrong, it's not like people similar to me who want larger updates can't simply wait a few 100-render updates and let them pile up to seem like a bigger update, but in my opinion I think the idea of "consistency" the dev is chasing with these weekly updates has more downsides than up. but, to each their own at the end of the day. excited to get more basketball in the game, and to see where the story goes. not a bad update as I said previously.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
update wasn't bad tbh. however, it's slightly disappointing that the dev feels the need to sacrifice putting out big updates with large renders, just in order to satisfy the impatient people who can't wait over a week for updates. now don't get me wrong, it's not like people similar to me who want larger updates can't simply wait a few 100-render updates and let them pile up to seem like a bigger update, but in my opinion I think the idea of "consistency" the dev is chasing with these weekly updates has more downsides than up. but, to each their own at the end of the day. excited to get more basketball in the game, and to see where the story goes. not a bad update as I said previously.
I think it gives people here what they want and also helps him to actually work and update the game. Time has shown it wont work if he is supposed to give us giant updates every x months (as other do, like DPC).

Jan 4, 2020
You c
So, I don't play this game since 2021 beacause of the lack of updates etc, but recently I see its episodes being posted in a regular basis, but people are still complaining. Can someone give me a TLDR about the game and if it worths it to play at this point?

Also can we finally fucking fuck Harper for christs sake?
You can fuck every person you meet, with the exception of Harper, your mother, and your real mother, and your sister, so far. The story is moving at a glacial pace. The characters all basically have one angle apiece. Conflict or stakes are rare, besides one scene.

The theme of WVM is "so you play porn games because you like wish fulfillment? Let's test the limits of that"

Reactions: Rick_Sim

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
You can call the people complaining whiners and crying just like we can say those who praise the game are ass kissers and BD simps. Name calling like that just makes you look like an idiot, not us, so keep it up and keep making yourself look stupid.

First off, I do not think ANYONE wants or expects weekly updates. Let's do a little analogy for you, since you like to stereo type everyone in a group.

You are a manager of an area and get two workers, yet can only keep one.

1. Hard worker, does what he says he will do. Always completes the work, even with obstacles. Only major obstacles stop him from completing the work on time, and even then he keeps you in the loop on what is going on and does his best to complete the work regardless.

2. Okay worker. Does get stuff done on occasion, but not always up to standard. Slacks every so often, and has a boat load of excuses why he cannot get the work done in a timely matter, which range from plausible to outright pure BS. Very contrarian, you want it blue, he makes it red. You complain about him making it red? He makes more things red. You do not like what he does, he will make sure to do more of it. Obvious he caters to the paycheck, rather than the job.

So there you have it, no one in their right mind is going to keep worker #2 when #1 exists. That is most AVN makers against what Braindrop does. Not once, not twice, all the time. Braindrop has made it clear that product quality and his fans are under his paycheck and looking good on Patreon. I can name you lots of successful AVN makers who keep their word and still are raking in money as well, so it is possible to do both.

If you like Braindrop, like WVM, and feel it acceptable what he does, that is cool. But labeling us "whiners" and "complainers" is dumb. Like you, we have an opinion. I would rather be honest then be an ass kisser, so if you want to throw around labels on people, be mindful of what labels people can place on you.

I am sorry, I cannot sit here and say I find it great what he does or what WVM has become lately. If you do, more power to you but that does not sway what I feel or what I do.

No one here is going to tell me what to post or where to go. I mean, you can, but I will continue to call it as I see it!

Reactions: dosenspezi
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes