Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
BD trying to hide the incest roots of this game from patreon.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because losing out on 8k-20k a month is absolutely not worth your creative integrity....

Gods, I just wish he bent her over and fucked Cedar.... But people would ABSOLUTELY tattle on him to patreon..
Though I would absolutely watch a "fan made" short with Cedar losing her V card to Brubru...
At this point there has to be a "fan made" patch by some def. unaffiliated person in the future.
The teasing in this scene is the worst/best so far :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The update was good, however, It feels like that day dragged on for so long, what was it 4-5 updates to get through a single day? (this is before the 100 render updates roll in too) I'm glad the day is finally over but like, can we please not drag on days too long, otherwise, how are we ever going to make meaningful progress in the story? At this rate, we won't get to the first official basketball game for another 2 years. Hell no telling how long it will take to get through a single day even.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You can call the people complaining whiners and crying just like we can say those who praise the game are ass kissers and BD simps. Name calling like that just makes you look like an idiot, not us, so keep it up and keep making yourself look stupid.

First off, I do not think ANYONE wants or expects weekly updates. Let's do a little analogy for you, since you like to stereo type everyone in a group.

You are a manager of an area and get two workers, yet can only keep one.

1. Hard worker, does what he says he will do. Always completes the work, even with obstacles. Only major obstacles stop him from completing the work on time, and even then he keeps you in the loop on what is going on and does his best to complete the work regardless.

2. Okay worker. Does get stuff done on occasion, but not always up to standard. Slacks every so often, and has a boat load of excuses why he cannot get the work done in a timely matter, which range from plausible to outright pure BS. Very contrarian, you want it blue, he makes it red. You complain about him making it red? He makes more things red. You do not like what he does, he will make sure to do more of it. Obvious he caters to the paycheck, rather than the job.

So there you have it, no one in their right mind is going to keep worker #2 when #1 exists. That is most AVN makers against what Braindrop does. Not once, not twice, all the time. Braindrop has made it clear that product quality and his fans are under his paycheck and looking good on Patreon. I can name you lots of successful AVN makers who keep their word and still are raking in money as well, so it is possible to do both.

If you like Braindrop, like WVM, and feel it acceptable what he does, that is cool. But labeling us "whiners" and "complainers" is dumb. Like you, we have an opinion. I would rather be honest then be an ass kisser, so if you want to throw around labels on people, be mindful of what labels people can place on you.

I am sorry, I cannot sit here and say I find it great what he does or what WVM has become lately. If you do, more power to you but that does not sway what I feel or what I do.

No one here is going to tell me what to post or where to go. I mean, you can, but I will continue to call it as I see it!
I like WVM and I supported it on Patreon for more than a year after finding it.

I played some BB in HS and the idea of a story built around a BB phenom sounded good to me.

I stopped supporting WVM more than a year ago because BD stopped what had been very consistent creation including both a good story and good renders.

The story got too convoluted with too many love interests and far too many delays.

IF BD can get his groove back - producing weekly updates with ~ 100 renders per update, then he should go for it.

He needs to create the way that works best for him, not for anyone taking WVM for free (whether F95 or elsewhere).

He's laid out a path for the rewrite as well and, sadly, is removing anything even remotely threatening to Patreon's TOS.

I understand the need to preserve the income base represented by Patreon but strongly dislike Pateon's occasional crusade against incest that is Never evenly applied across all creators.

For those who don't like the weekly update idea, come back once a month to get your updated story with ~ 4 weeks of content.

Let's see if BD can stay the course and make the weekly updates work for him.

Everyone on this thread gets to enjoy WVM here for free so the only thing this costs us is the time we spend, here or on any F95 thread - not much of a price compared to everything Every creator has to do to give us something to enjoy on F95.

Cheers!

treaghq

Dec 28, 2022
The RPA file in the game folder is named "Days32-38.rpa" but the update ends when the day 33 ends and 34 would start. Does anyone know why it's like that?

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
Quick question, is there a slight disconnect between the first rushed week vs the "we plan to stretch the time out over a month, now it continues as if that happened"-switch?
MC interacts with some characters and you hear about characters as if you're supposed to already know about them or did I simply miss 'em?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is how I feel...the update was okay, nothing great...but BD's dev talk at the end was kinda a buzz kill... I ran through this update in less than 30 minutes and if this was the last "long one" the 100 render ones will be redundant to download each week...Even BD is like maybe hold off for a few weeks then play... I kinda wish he just dropped one good size update each month or something instead.
You literally said what is the solution-just download once per month.

Reactions: kcaldw

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I doubt it'll happen or if it does it'll be like two years from now (in development time (no shade, just being real)) but god damn a double titfuck with Liz and Natalie would just be phenomenal. Though maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised by the end of this update/my catching up lol

Reactions: pecard255
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes