vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Brilliant update! Just when you thought the basketball game was over and you were off to bed before your plane trip, a whole new mini adventure started. It was a great little side track which opened up more paths. Hopefully a possibility to banging Jamie & Elizabeth's mom in the future. That'd be cool. Plus it was awesome seeing Skye fully naked, always a bonus! Awesome game, I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: comehomexxx

FearHound

Mar 24, 2022
I believe there is a problem with the latest update . Still shows same days as before and showing same S2 - C1 - E7 . It's not updating I've tried both the patch and re-downloading the whole game still shows being on Ep 7 VS being on Ep8.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Au contraire. It could get him booted from Patreon, which is the only viable method he has to fleece his flock presently. He won't do it as long as it threatens his revenue stream.
Patreon is just an excuse, there are ways around it that nearly all the dev's use these days without a patch. If this guy had any smarts, he would use that trick to get more subscribers and still troll them by not providing, but just teasing what they want, like he's already doing.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I dont need incest, but its does mean no girls are off limits which is why a lot of people like it even if it isnt their kink.

The only reason i want incest here is so i can play with ceder. Honestly back in the day was hoping stacey was the sister because i like ceders model so much.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
The amount of girls in this is just nuts. When you consider how long the update intervals have been and if you only are interested in a couple of girls, you are going to be waiting years for a decent amount of content for your favorites. Never understood the appeal of adding a gazillion girls with little content over a handful with plenty of development for them :WaitWhat:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Au contraire. It could get him booted from Patreon, which is the only viable method he has to fleece his flock presently. He won't do it as long as it threatens his revenue stream.
I mean he could always use a patch... or that would ban him from there too?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
A patch is never 100% save. Actually I've read recently a post from a dev (I think it was lockheart) who even has now big troubles with a patched game on itch.io because he used I think paypal for the billing - and somehow they checked his game and itch forces him now to stop his account with their payment method...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Btw how does Rachael's next client look like? I've been seeing all those polls by I've never seen her actual looks.

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
A patch is never 100% save. Actually I've read recently a post from a dev (I think it was lockheart) who even has now big troubles with a patched game on itch.io because he used I think paypal for the billing - and somehow they checked his game and itch forces him now to stop his account with their payment method...
Damn. i had no idea... this is insane honestly.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes