JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Before the trolls and shitposters chased the dev off of here it was stated plainly and repeatedly: there will be no incest in this vn.

Because of the players that wouldn't take no for an answer there is even parts of the vn that make fun of them and teasing them more.

Some will never accept the cold hard truth. There will be no incest in this vn unless the slim chance a outsider takes the long time to recreate models, extensively write code in a patch for absolutely no monetary gain. I wouldn't hold my breath.
What are you talking about? He said multiple times EVERY girl was a LI. He also told people not to avoid kissing Azel because a "Evil Modder" would use those variables in the future. Yes, he doesn't want to add it now because how much money he makes off Patreon, but don't act like it was never intended. I don't care either way... just saying.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Also, No one chased BD off of this website. He never left.

BD just did his best Red October impression (engage caterpillar drive) and changed his privacy settings to not show his online status. I'm absolutely certain he's still here and watching this thread like a hawk.

You can see the proof in every recent update as well as his brain farts...errr brain drops. He's always addressing this forum's latest gripes in the brain drops. He also adds in a couple of lines / scenes (probably the ONLY new scenes he's done in over a year) in his updates, that troll the complaints of the board over the last few pages. Hell, in the latest s2 ch1 ep7 update, he blatantly acknowledged he knows the BruBru bullshit is annoying.

Yeah, BD didn't leave.

Besides, how else will he get his story ideas as well as what contrarian bullshit he needs to add to the next update?

Last edited:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
See: #43,008 which is easily found if searching the thread
View attachment 2561642

BD also said this in that post "But long-winded discussions are so pointless and meaningless because none of it matters."

Yet, BD loves to give long-winded discussions in all of his communique with his followers.

So while I don't know or care if incest was planned for WVM, I do know that BD's response is bullshit and can't be trusted. The first paragraph of his reply, states that he refuses to answer the question because anything other than NO may/can get him into trouble with Patreon.

I read the preface of his answer as him telling me that anything written after that paragraph can not be taken as absolute truth. Instead, he is answering the question in a manner to avoid Patreon backlash (again I'm not privy nor knowledgeable of what Patreon could actually do to him).

Also, no disrespect or shade to you Count Morado

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What are you talking about? He said multiple times EVERY girl was a LI. He also told people not to avoid kissing Azel because a "Evil Modder" would use those variables in the future. Yes, he doesn't want to add it now because how much money he makes off Patreon, but don't act like it was never intended. I don't care either way... just saying.
I never stated anything about intentions. I only stated the fact that it isn't happening.

Reactions: johnnyM

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
BD also said this in that post "But long-winded discussions are so pointless and meaningless because none of it matters."

Yet, BD loves to give long-winded discussions in all of his communique with his followers.

So while I don't know or care if incest was planned for WVM, I do know that BD's response is bullshit and can't be trusted. The first paragraph of his reply, states that he refuses to answer the question because anything other than NO may/can get him into trouble with Patreon.

I read the preface of his answer as him telling me that anything written after that paragraph can not be taken as absolute truth. Instead, he is answering the question in this manner to avoid Patreon backlash (again I'm not privy nor knowledgeable of what Patreon could actually do to him).

Also no disrespect or shade to you Count Morado
Understood - but I think the long and drawn out explanation, defense, offense, etc by the developer, fans, and critics in this thread are exactly the reason why people should just understand that the answer to the question is:

No.

Without further clarification or deliberation.

As for what Patreon could do: close his account and remove his source of income without warning. And before someone (not saying you) says that the developer could go to Subscribestar or use some other solution... It's a bit dim to think he hasn't already considered that many, many times before.
"Evil Modder" would use those variables in the future.
You mean this reply that mentions it (the only one in this thread) from 3 years ago? #14,620
Last year, he also mentioned the same person has been working on adding NBA 2K to the title #46,840

The latter is obviously a joke, taking the former as anything else wouldn't be prudent.

AND here I go, joining in the long, drawn out debate. With that, I'll stop.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
Before the trolls and shitposters chased the dev off of here it was stated plainly and repeatedly: there will be no incest in this vn.

Because of the players that wouldn't take no for an answer there is even parts of the vn that make fun of them and teasing them more.

Some will never accept the cold hard truth. There will be no incest in this vn unless the slim chance a outsider takes the long time to recreate models, extensively write code in a patch for absolutely no monetary gain. I wouldn't hold my breath.
So the scene where Rachael asks you to imagine Azel in lingerie and the MC does was a joke?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So the scene where Rachael asks you to imagine Azel in lingerie and the MC does was a joke?
I do not think that Azel count as incest, she is not MC's biologial mother. But I learned very well that a no is not always a no. For now the plot will go as it should go. But it's not said that once the game is finished, it doesn't do some sort of expansion outside patreon to add things that it couldn't on patreon. And in any case also on patreon if he wants he can. As has always been done with patches or with an activation password. The important thing is that the patreon version is clean.

Might as well create the whole thing and have it posted anonymously by some other modder. The important thing is that it doesn't fall on him, if he wants to stay clean for patreon.

The thing that makes me smile is that I see a pinch of irritation in some users, as if the developer really were to insert incest, they are there to revolt to oppose it. The game is free, you can choose how not to choose whether to start a relationship. I don't see why be so against something. I repeat it is absurd that he created Cedar (sister) and Wendy (biological mother) so beautiful, if he doesn't want to make them love interests. Also during the first phase with Cedar (when you do not know that she is you sister, you can kiss her in her room. And some time she kiss you on the lips normally. Also in the house she ask to the MC if you want her to wear more seductive clothes. What is the point of these two choices in the game?
At least on Azel there are some chances, since as I have already said she is not the biological mother.

For now let's see how the game go. Anyway as i say if the incest happen i am happy 10/10. If not the game is always awesome 9/10.

The only thing I would have changed a little bit is this harem too big. I would have made an XX number of women/girls for the harem and... xx number of friends with benefit. I find it too absurd it's too unreal how many girls are adding to it. That is, suddenly the developer will have to give the protagonist a castle, to put them all inside :ROFLMAO:

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020

BD cant lose his cash cows i mean patreons and his page now can he. he has to milk the fuck out of them so he will NEVER add any thing close to incest. you can still kiss them. he modified Katie to look like dollar store Ceder now wait for the fake azel and fake mom

I do not think that Azel count as incest, she is not MC's biologial mother.
cant even risk patreon finding something wrong there, coz as i said he cant loos the cash co-- i mean patreons

rawmeatgames

May 7, 2020
not played in a long while. has spicy Harper content been added yet?

also im pretty shocked by the number of comments on here that is just people moaning about delays. wish people would take a moment to imagine what if they were the creator reading that. no wonder the dev's psychological health has suffered. if people aren't a fan they can always unsubscribe to his patreon; or if, like me, you are just an interested 3rd party not willing to pay, then you should probably just be thankful that any progress has happened at all, however slow.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

also im pretty shocked by the number of comments on here that is just people moaning about delays. wish people would take a moment to imagine what if they were the creator reading that. no wonder the dev's psychological health has suffered. if people aren't a fan they can always unsubscribe to his patreon; or if, like me, you are just an interested 3rd party not willing to pay, then you should probably just be thankful that any progress has happened at all, however slow.
sigh.gif

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020

oh here we go., one more account that has barely have any presence on the is here to lecture us abt BD. we have gone over a 1000 times about this. if have nothing useful to add then dont bother.

thnx

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020

BD has been the "trolling shitposter", the community here called him out on that and he decided to run for cover, back to the places (Patreon/Discord) where he can ban anyone who isn't shoulder-deep up his ass...

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
What would that look like?

Maybe something like this:

define rmc = Character ("[rmom]", color="#32CD32")

Then do I need these?:

define wen = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")
define wendy = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")
This Does work! My choosen name appears instead of Wendy. If you want this to happen, you need to go through the script and replace all the wen and wendy speaker titles with rmom

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
What would that look like?

Maybe something like this:

define rmc = Character ("[rmom]", color="#32CD32")

Then do I need these?:

define wen = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")
define wendy = Character ("Wendy", color="#32CD32")
search the script and replace the Wendy with the stated variable in define....
also search for the variables of azel and jamie and replace them with the stated variables in define...
KEEP the DEFINE statements as is!

Reactions: badjo77

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I personally would of loved to lewd Willow, but this isn't about wants it's about reality.

When this vn started, my understanding is that the patreon rules were not as strictly enforced. I wouldn't be surprised if that dialogue was planned to be changed in the rework.

Then again it makes those that can't accept there will be no incest in this vn even more salty so it might stay...
BD has been the "trolling shitposter", the community here called him out on that and he decided to run for cover, back to the places (Patreon/Discord) where he can ban anyone who isn't shoulder-deep up his ass...
Anal fixations aside...
It's not the "community" here but the very vocal minority. Just because a couple of mods have joined in on the dead horse beatings doesn't mean it's everybody.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
At least we can safely assume there will not be any sex scenes involving Harper & Natalie at the same time. Based on the incest rules of Patreon, having those two in a scene together whether alone or with the MC would constitute incest. Right?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
At least we can safely assume there will not be any sex scenes involving Harper & Natalie at the same time. Based on the incest rules of Patreon, having those two in a scene together whether alone or with the MC would constitute incest. Right?
Sadly that is my understanding. And with the way Jamie doesn't want to be there for Liz being lewded I assume the dev sees it that way as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
It's not the "community" here but the very vocal minority. Just because a couple of mods have joined in on the dead horse beatings doesn't mean it's everybody.
Surprised you think it's the minority. Sure there are fans that don't say anything anymore, but plenty of people have completely given up on the game as well.

Actually you can get away with it. As long as they aren't doing anything with each other then there is no incest happening. I don't think BD will try it out of fear of patreon. However I have seen it done in Where The Heart Is. They looked into if it was against the rules and found that they could get away with it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Surprised you think it's the minority. Sure there are fans that don't say anything anymore, but plenty of people have completely given up on the game as well.
I'm referring to the trolls and shitposters as being the vocal minority, Not those that have issue with the vn and how it's being made/released. I have zero issue with critical posts or posters (if they don't resort to trolling or personal attacks).

Edited for clarity

Reactions: CircaAD and WhiteyG
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes