thedude30987

Mar 6, 2023
Please bring back MC's giant dick from the beginning of the game... They guy lives an insane life... give him an insane dick...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's about the only way I'd consider playing the game with Shauna being male. It would be immensely comical to me to see Mr. BigDick MC getting ass left, right, and center, and it turns out he can't even knock up his own duck-faced girlfriend.

• Angry
Reactions: ZHDarkstar

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Yes, It's when Azel asks if you want Chicken or Salad for dinner, if you recall.
Those are code words for something else. Once you make that choice your life path in the game is chosen.
Really?

I chose the Strawberry Clusterfuck, I guess that explains a lot about why my WVM experience seems a bit askew. I guess if I chose the chicken, the WVM story would have been more coherent, with fewer LI's, no duck faces, and no faceless MC.

I guess it's time for a new play through.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Really?

I chose the Strawberry Clusterfuck, I guess that explains a lot about why my WVM experience seems a bit askew. I guess if I chose the chicken, the WVM story would have been more coherent, with fewer LI's, no duck faces, and no faceless MC.

I guess it's time for a new play through.
Just don't choose the salad! That's what makes the MC's dick smaller. :illuminati:

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yes, It's when Azel asks if you want Chicken or Salad for dinner, if you recall.
Those are code words for something else. Once you make that choice your life path in the game is chosen.
I chose Steak and got Pizza, so I have no idea what's going on in the game... I still haven't figured out what WVM stands for... West Valley Middle school?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
I chose Steak and got Pizza, so I have no idea what's going on in the game... I still haven't figured out what WVM stands for... West Valley Middle school?
Nah, WVM doesn't stand for anything as it is merely a shout-out to Charlie Brown. Look at the facts, the WVM colors are Black and Yellow (a reverse of Charle Brown's signature yellow and black), MC has been drawn with the square over his head, giving way to the term "block head" from others and myself. Finally, WVM, is just a run on of the same peaks and valleys that Charlie Brown's shirt has.

Charlie-Brown-Good-Grief-HEADER_0.png

Feb 29, 2020
Perhaps Braindrop chose WVM because it is made up of similar letters, for example, you can consider the W to be an inverted M or vice versa. The fact is that nobody knows what it really means because Braindrop never clarified it, probably not even Braindrop himself knows why he chose it.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
If you really want to go deep on this.... if you draw a W on top of an M (so the bottom part of the W is touching the top part of the M), there is a symbol created that looks like two V's one right side up, and the other upside down intertwined. Almost goes into some Davinci Code level bs regarding the blade and chalice. Maybe BD was trolling us to say this is a game about fucking and nothing else.

(I know I've seen the symbol that is created before I'm just not sure where. You can also see the W the V and the M.)

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
The wonders of Google never cease to amaze. Also, BD may need to consider a name change for the game depending on the copyright of the WVM name.

As I was looking through Google images under the search term "WVM", I came across the symbol I was talking about. It's in Black and White and says WVM. WVM is apparently a music artist/actor based out of Los Angeles, and active since 2014. After a little further digging through WVM's social media, I read that this guy is promising new songs to people after waiting 3 long years for new material. Could it be we have found BD? I sincerely doubt it is him, since there was no mention of cataclysmic events causing the delay in new music.

If it is not BD, maybe he's just a big fan of electronic music hence using WVM as the namesake of his game.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you really want to go deep on this.... if you draw a W on top of an M (so the bottom part of the W is touching the top part of the M), there is a symbol created that looks like two V's one right side up, and the other upside down intertwined. Almost goes into some Davinci Code level bs regarding the blade and chalice. Maybe BD was trolling us to say this is a game about fucking and nothing else.

(I know I've seen the symbol that is created before I'm just not sure where. You can also see the W the V and the M.)
volkswagen.gif

Maybe ?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes