SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I've got a feeling we will have fun with Willow and with both our "mothers". My guess is Daliah, who contacted us and told us she knows the "real" MC (Jacob...), is the real mother of MC and she tells him. Afterward, everyone else will be bang-material...
This way the build-up with Azel, Willow and partially the "real" mom would make more sense as all three of them have some tendencies in their behavior with and towards the MC which lets us suggest there is way more happening in the future and this way the incest-thing won't be a problem anymore while technically it would somehow still be delivered in a mental state.
This would be an unreasonably clever twist for BD, but even a blind chick picks corn every now and then...
If this did turn out to be true, not sure how I would feel, on one hand, it could be great and lead to a lot of opportunities, on the other hand, it may change the dynamic between MC and Willow (which I wouldn't want to happen). Although I'm not sure how this changes anything with Azel though, she will still be his adoptive mother. The only way this changes is if she un-adopts him.

Reactions: Mr.JTA

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I would like to throw a wild theory into the room here: What if Mackenzie is really an AI and BD just types some stuff into something like ChatGPT and then just copies in what the AI outputs, just modifies it?

And all kidding aside, I read that the Florida trip ends up on a yacht or something according to posts. Is that so? As a layman, I'm wondering: if it's too much of a hassle to do a Florida trip because of the material, why not send him straight to the yacht? Since we don't have a fixed location for WVM to my knowledge one could just use the Springfield phenomenon to give the place what you need right now. We need a yacht? The place has a yacht harbor. We need waterfalls? We have them now. We need a ski resort? Is available now. We need a border with Mexico to drop Ryker and his friends in Mexico? The state WVM is in now has a border with Mexico.
From what I remember WVM is set in Chicago, Il area.

Reactions: Mr.JTA and MrLKX

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
He's going to get lost in the weeds if we're only getting 100 renders or so every update. That's what, 2 minutes of content?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He's going to get lost in the weeds if we're only getting 100 renders or so every update. That's what, 2 minutes of content?
Not really.
You are probably one of the top 10 fastest reading people in the world:)
Not to mention around 100 renders/week was what we have getting at the beginning for more than a half year.
And he have gained more and more support.

• Angry
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
Nov 2, 2019
plz see below cycle and include Willow... Plz pray for a mod to save the day...
This post is a lot funnier if you know what I know.
Presenting...

The Top Ten List of Guesses As to What preglovr12 Knows

10. The locations where "Azel" and "Wendy," imposters who have no blood relation to MC and never raised him, buried the bodies of the real ones

9. Imminent rule change on Patreon to forbid all sex in Visual Novels except in the missionary position between a male human and a female human, both at least 25 years old and happily married to each other; Patreon will ban game and BD will disappear

8. "Grandma" of Grandma's cafe actually named Zoellella; next five updates will focus on MC investigating whether she is related to anyone else

7. Virus found on all F95 servers forcing them to calculate to the last digit the value of pi; arguments over Mom, "Mom," and Sis expected to devolve into site-wide arguments about that one Star Trek episode

6. No rewrite of Week 1 actually planned; abrupt additions to cast and changed characterizations to be explained as "soft reboot" where everything is consistent "in broad strokes"

5. All women in game to be revealed as opposite-sex clones of MC's son from the future created in an accident involving a time machine, an artificial inseminator and a microwave oven; Patreon will ban game and BD will disappear

4. Next update to reveal "Cedar" and "Willow" actually two different clones of not-yet mentioned Holly, who died as an infant after eating berries from mistletoe plant; quality of thread expected to rise into scholarly discussion of whether this is irony, coincidence, or banality on the part of the author

3. Mackensie about to be be outed as BD's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate; Patreon will ban game and BD will disappear

2. What lust lurks in the hearts of men

And, the Number One Guess As to What preglovr12 Knows:

1. How to moderate

dam456789

Nov 10, 2021
If there is someone else who didn't see any of Harp BJ scenes, until the last update - my friend, you are not the only one... :(

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
just a quick question about Day in the Life of: Harper , why is the nudity edited? I really like Harper.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
I don't think it matters because BD hates actually doing mini updates. He talks on and on about how it was better when he did them, but he has no ability whatsoever to restrain himself to them, because that would require him to release content. 100 becomes 500, 500 becomes 1000, 1000 turns to 2000+ and no release date in sight. Then he releases less than half of what he says he made, likely because half of it is unusable nonsense. See: the last several updates.

Oct 22, 2017
I don't think it matters because BD hates actually doing mini updates. He talks on and on about how it was better when he did them, but he has no ability whatsoever to restrain himself to them, because that would require him to release content. 100 becomes 500, 500 becomes 1000, 1000 turns to 2000+ and no release date in sight. Then he releases less than half of what he says he made, likely because half of it is unusable nonsense. See: the last several updates.
Any bets on if we will get an update this week or if the 52/52 are off after the first one last week?

Reactions: derpmcderp

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Any bets on if we will get an update this week or if the 52/52 are off after the first one last week?
Last week was not the first, it was the last of the delayed content. This week is the real start. It should be today, but (if it happens) will be, maybe, before midnight of Sunday so he can claim it was "still" this week, or something lame like that.

Mr. Reliable-on-Excuses-In-Chief will have another catastrophe of some kind, another drama, another sob story. He will push the update as far as he can.

I don't confuse WVM with it's creator. I still love the VN, can't stand any more of BD's antics. This is the first time this dichotomy happens to me, I'm still trying to understand it. Sorry if this is a shock to you.

Peace :(

Oct 22, 2017
Last week was not the first, it was the last of the delayed content. This week is the real start. It should be today, but (if it happens) will be, maybe, before midnight of Sunday so he can claim it was "still" this week, or something lame like that.

Mr. Reliable-on-Excuses-In-Chief will have another catastrophe of some kind, another drama, another sob story. He will push the update as far as he can.

I don't confuse WVM with it's creator. I still love the VN, can't stand any more of BD's antics. This is the first time this dichotomy happens to me, I'm still trying to understand it. Sorry if this is a shock to you.

Peace :(
I know it was no new content, but didn't he want to add the missing ~600-1000? renders to these first weekly updates, making them 3-400 instead of 100 renders big? So in that case the last update was the (official) first 52/52 update and the 1-2 next would also be bigger containing the rest of those last delayed renders.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes