WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I think the only way he makes it make sense its by...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He can make it make sense but will need to write it well and develop the whys somehow. I do agree the whole "search" was a bit mehhhh tho lol.
You apparently have more faith in his ability to save it then I do. He would have to take out a lot of what has already happened and it still doesn't work really. Because if we weren't already in a relationship with Liz and Jamie then what is Millie even doing there? That's the whole reason she showed up! I guess it could just be that she knows her daughter is allowing us to date other women because it's all pretty public.

I understood he wanted to go back and stretch the first 10 days into 30 to have it all be a little more realistic. But at this point it looks like a complete rewrite is needed to explain all of this. Now that he is pushing for 52 updates in 52 weeks, which will never happen, when is the rework getting done? Obviously he won't have any time to dedicate to that. Which was already supposed to be done and out by now.

This used to be one of my favorite games, but with every update it seems to just go downhill. Reworking liked characters and making them look worse, fucking up the body proportions of most of them to have giant tits and asses. Teasing incest that will never happen, adding ridiculous amounts of women, black boxes, and more brubru. He seems more like a troll then a developer anymore.

There are great characters in this game that are getting little to no attention, and there are so many that he will never be able to develop them. Loved that things are finally developing with Harper and Skye, but tons of characters that people want to see progress with are getting sidelined to add more that nobody cares about. Jazmine, Kimmy, Rain, Veronica, Belle, Tali, Stacy, and so many more.

He should be ashamed of that last update. It made no sense and the search was pathetic. Just seemed like a way to bump up a render count by having us check empty space after empty space. Then ended it with an incomplete sex scene. Plus it delayed the trip where we could've made progress with Jazmine and Belle. I keep hoping this game will get back on track but every time I'm disappointed.

Sorry for the rant. :(

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
And while I'm sure this was planned, the event went from "Florida" to a private yacht, the latter of which is probably much easier to render.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
really, Really, REALLY hoping for some fun with both Hannah and Gabby in the near future.

And really hoping for the season 1 rework to happen soon.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
When are we expecting the new update.?
Better learn never to expect anything here.
He promised to do one update a week for a year, but he already failed on the first one even though it contains only stuff he had finished a long time ago, he promised to put it out a long time ago... Instead, he spreads this stuff thin for a few updates to kind of fulfill his new promise and he'll fail this miserably too in no time.
Harsh lesson, but better don't get your hopes up, just (try to) enjoy when something gets out, otherwise don't give a damn and move on.

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Maaaaaaaan I wish we could have some fun with Willow. She's already one of, if not the best looking in the game for me, but the fact we can't fool around with her makes me want her content so much more.

And hopefully we're getting closer to some Willabelle content.

There's already way too many girls in this game, and I could do without a lot of them, but some of the ones I want most haven't had much if any progress towards anything yet.

derpmcderp

May 30, 2020
To add to this, I think the moderators explicitly said this change was implemented to prevent devs from exploiting the exposure on the latest updates by releasing super frequent minor updates just to stay visible without any substantial content changes. So if the "52 updates in 52 weeks" was conceived by BD as a clever means to stay on that list, it was DOA (skepticism of BD to even adhere to such a schedule notwithstanding).
The best part about this was they changed it almost immediately after BD said he was gonna do a ton of mini updates.

Oct 22, 2017
Horrible update with no continuity.

I would've rather seen an update that was just the flight to Florida where we didn't even get to join the mile high club. At least the story would've progressed and perhaps had some worth while dialog. This whole update was just a delay.
So now we have delays even when there is no delay. :unsure: BD just knows us, giving us meta-delays when he actually has to get something out, so we can't complain about inconsistency - well in that regard.

Reactions: WhiteyG

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Being a huge basketball fan, I absolutely enjoyed the actual (finally) basketball game content from the recent updates.

IF this man can get back on track and actually stick to his 52 for 52 for the most part, then I look forward to more actual basketball focused content! Here's hoping.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Being a huge basketball fan, I absolutely enjoyed the actual (finally) basketball game content from the recent updates.

IF this man can get back on track and actually stick to his 52 for 52 for the most part, then I look forward to more actual basketball focused content! Here's hoping.
even if he does stick to the 52 thing i have doubts that even gets us to the yacht party

Reactions: Kemb and hawk784563

mamba1234

May 17, 2020
Who was stupid enough to do weekly content updates? Even moonbox does it every 2 weeks.
Agreed. Even 2 weeks would be better. I probably won't reinstall an update every single week for 100 renders or so. I'll most likely end up just doing 2 weeks at a time worth of updates so they don't seem *too* short.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Maaaaaaaan I wish we could have some fun with Willow. She's already one of, if not the best looking in the game for me, but the fact we can't fool around with her makes me want her content so much more.

And hopefully we're getting closer to some Willabelle content.

There's already way too many girls in this game, and I could do without a lot of them, but some of the ones I want most haven't had much if any progress towards anything yet.
I've got a feeling we will have fun with Willow and with both our "mothers". My guess is Daliah, who contacted us and told us she knows the "real" MC (Jacob...), is the real mother of MC and she tells him. Afterward, everyone else will be bang-material...
This way the build-up with Azel, Willow and partially the "real" mom would make more sense as all three of them have some tendencies in their behavior with and towards the MC which lets us suggest there is way more happening in the future and this way the incest-thing won't be a problem anymore while technically it would somehow still be delivered in a mental state.
This would be an unreasonably clever twist for BD, but even a blind chick picks corn every now and then...

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Who was stupid enough to do weekly content updates? Even moonbox does it every 2 weeks.
You can't compare MoonBox and BD...
Moonbox puts out high-quality content at an insane pace without breaking his schedule or spreading the content thin by just counting renders without any real meaning or benefit for the game.
As far as I am concerned there is no one else here with a work ethic like Moon. BD is exactly the opposite, he doesn't have any work ethic at all, and he scams the hell out of everyone who falls for him, he doesn't give a damn in the end, neither about his Patreons nor about his product.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes