Faith04

Jan 8, 2022
"spoiler" alert....

Well.....At this rate all the girls are going to be official brides... the "story" .... is beyond stupid..(sorry), MC play half a basketball game, have sex (depends on the path you choose) , meets Terminator 4... sorry meets "4t" , then drama... , need to take a flight but... more drama, 4?, 6 ?? girls "disappear" ??? really? how old are they 12? 15?? and by the way.....who talks to someone while carrying another person on their arms or back??? i know is just a "game"........ , to be fair... i was with the "skip" button all the time , the "brubru" the duck faces , etc , etc is too much lol.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
"spoiler" alert....

Well.....At this rate all the girls are going to be official brides... the "story" .... is beyond stupid..(sorry), MC play half a basketball game, have sex (depends on the path you choose) , meets Terminator 4... sorry meets "4t" , then drama... , need to take a flight but... more drama, 4?, 6 ?? girls "disappear" ??? really? how old are they 12? 15?? and by the way.....who talks to someone while carrying another person on their arms or back??? i know is just a "game"........ , to be fair... i was with the "skip" button all the time , the "brubru" the duck faces , etc , etc is too much lol.
no-reaction.gif

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
So, like normal, Dumbass Oversells the update, and it lands in below average.

That said, do like the spruced up Rainn, though girl seriously needs a haircut. Maybe with bangs and short ponytail in the back.
Snuggling with Skye was... nice. Looking forward to when 'he' blows us. Liz being the overdrama queen because whatever. Am I the only one GLAD CuckQueen isn't knockered up? I mean honestly, I'd rather knock up Liz over CQ.

Overall? 3/10.

Reactions: karumi56

Mars_ixv

Sep 3, 2022
Jamie's mom took Natalie were?
Well not actually but she didn't make it known to other people that they were all going to go hang out in a damn forest. All the girls may be 18+ but she's the one who should've known better. She admits she should've handled it differently only after being a cunt first.

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
The MC lacks any type of personality. Like come on we cant be even a little upset over the childish bs of a girl. Honestly glad to get rid of Liz . If BDs plan was to make me completely fed up and done with a character he was successful. Definitely wouldn't have missed the flight over the bs that happened.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The MC lacks any type of personality. Like come on we cant be even a little upset over the childish bs of a girl. Honestly glad to get rid of Liz . If BDs plan was to make me completely fed up and done with a character he was successful. Definitely wouldn't have missed the flight over the bs that happened.
Almost feel sorry for your sex life. Then again I suspect your into duck face girls with no tits or ass.

More thic girls for me then.

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Hmm I haven't played last update to play at once now and I knew we had some Harper scene, but I didn't see any?

Did I miss something or BD fuckd up? The only choices I saw was related the the pink hair girl and Tia date? I'm confused

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hmm I haven't played last update to play at once now and I knew we had some Harper scene, but I didn't see any?

Did I miss something or BD fuckd up? The only choices I saw was related the the pink hair girl and Tia date? I'm confused
dunno man, there was definitely a Harp scene in the previous update

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes