Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
So I haven't played this game since it went on hiatus a good while back. I'm just wondering if it's worth getting back into, I do remember some talk about sandbox elements being introduced or something? Can anyone give me a quick run down on what's changed? (for reference the last thing I remember playing in the game is dealing with aftermath and PR stuff after the bio mum ran that guy over and the MC went into a blood rage. But it has been some time so I might have gotten a bit further and forgotten).

Any decent trans scenes been added?

I don't overly care about the story or basketball. I'm just looking for a quick run down on the current state of the gameplay mechanics, sex scenes and a rough estimate on length.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
well B2 was short (and we all knew it would be, that's ok) but I thought it was pretty good. Is it weird that I am more excited to see the MC be with Skye than most of the other girls? Well I think the game is still very good, I know that some people think the quality has gone down, but WVM is still one of my favorite games, and I always look forward to more.
Who is Skye again? Its been a while since I played

sloppyjake

Jul 15, 2021
Any news on the remake of the first 5 days of gameplay? After everything happens to Cedar and Mom reunion and the big party.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome BD ... and no it ended at the perfect spot .... for when the next update comes out .. perfect timing

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes