OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Burnt pizza aside, i wish more devs would have a consistent update schedule like NLT for example.
These "Weekly" updates to me just look like a way to mask how little content a monthly update would have and even then i would prefer a monthly update schedule as those tend to have less random cuts like these do.

Anyways, zoe still best girl.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
When enough people complain only a fool wouldnt listen

I used to play this game religiously every release. Haven't touched it for a year
Sincere question... Why are you still in this thread then? Like is there nothing better to do than shit post in a thread for a game you haven't played in a year? Like if you loved it and it was a life changing experience I could understand, maybe. But hanging around a year latter for a game you quit because you disliked it seems... Unhealthy or like a really weird hobby at least.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
When enough people complain only a fool wouldnt listen
If the hamburgers you keep stealing from the same restaurant over and over all taste like shit, maybe try cooking your own dish instead, or steal one from another restaurant.

Why keep bitching to the restaurant that you stole the hamburger from that the stolen hamburger doesn't taste the way you want it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You think going into McDonalds and bitching at the cook because the hamburger you stole was overcooked is reasonable? LOL. Okay. The level of entitlement your generation is consumed with is without equal.
Which McDonalds are you going to where they give you the food before paying?

However your food analogy is the wrong way to look at it.

Plenty of people go to restaurants and complain about the food they are eating, most of them aren't chefs.

People complain about movies, won't all be producers.

We all complain about some form of gaming be it adult, indie or AAA, not all of us are devs.

We've all complained about the weather at some point and none of us are gods .... I come close but I hate bragging.

Point is, this is a public forum which is part of a piracy site we are all members of. Complaining is allowed here as is praising. Shitposting not so much but I do try my best.

Complaining is one of the reasons the internet exists. Mainly it exists for cute cat videos but complaining is deff top 5.

Sep 16, 2021
If the hamburgers you keep stealing from the same restaurant over and over all taste like shit, maybe try cooking your own dish instead, or steal one from another restaurant.

Why keep bitching to the restaurant that you stole the hamburger from that the stolen hamburger doesn't taste the way you want it?
you're trying too hard with your poor analogy attempts

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Some restaurants make great burgers. Some are shit. Some folks comment on what they like. Some folks comment on what they hate. Supporters support. Detractors detract. Bitches bitch. Ain't life grand?

I feel ya, man. It makes more sense to me if they just move on if they don't like it. It didn't cost nuthin'. Some claim to be on a quest to save others from the terrible whatever... Naw, they just like to bitch. It gets hard, sometimes, to not feed the trolls. But, that's usually best...

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
you're trying too hard with your poor analogy attempts
Yeah, comparing someone complaining about something they stole to the person they stole it from to a person complaining about something they stole to the person they stole it from is a terrible analogy. Obviously the superior comparison would be comparing a thief who stole something and complained about it to a paying customer who paid for something and complained about it. Derp.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Hope they fix the disappointing three-way with the leads that kept getting interrupted last update. Some much potential growth there.

Reactions: splamo
Jun 28, 2018
I go to a website where other people pirate food and post what they think of it, theres this weird subset of posters who get offended if you don't like the food that you pirated
those types of people are fxcking everywhere, every group, every forum, all over social media. theyve attached their identities to the things they consume and lash out at anyone who doesnt agree because to them, you are attacking them. mental disorder

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Which McDonalds are you going to where they give you the food before paying?

However your food analogy is the wrong way to look at it.

Plenty of people go to restaurants and complain about the food they are eating, most of them aren't chefs.

People complain about movies, won't all be producers.

We all complain about some form of gaming be it adult, indie or AAA, not all of us are devs.

We've all complained about the weather at some point and none of us are gods .... I come close but I hate bragging.

Point is, this is a public forum which is part of a piracy site we are all members of. Complaining is allowed here as is praising. Shitposting not so much but I do try my best.

Complaining is one of the reasons the internet exists. Mainly it exists for cute cat videos but complaining is deff top 5.
Yeah - but complaining about those cute cat videos... that's just wrong!

We Do have limits here... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I go to a website where other people pirate food and post what they think of it, theres this weird subset of posters who get offended if you don't like the food that you pirated
Even weirder is the subset of that subset that post letters to the people from whom the food was pirated telling them how offended they were by how much they didn't like the food they stole.

As if the cook gives a damn if you like the food you stole from him... Heck, the cook probably put voodoo curses on it so that people who steal would get gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, and die!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes