TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I have no issues with critique at all. I don't get the people who continually show up to keep bashing a thing they clearly don't like. There are so many things in this world. Personally I'd rather spend my time partaking in things I enjoyed, than bashing things I didn't. The need to wallow in something that upsets you is what's strange to me.

Reactions: ShiroOkami2

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Sincere question... Why are you still in this thread then? Like is there nothing better to do than shit post in a thread for a game you haven't played in a year? Like if you loved it and it was a life changing experience I could understand, maybe. But hanging around a year latter for a game you quit because you disliked it seems... Unhealthy or like a really weird hobby at least.
So that you can freely rant about it for a few lines of text, otherwise you would have no idea what to write about

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
So how is this working now? More frequent, smaller releases that will get consolidated into a master release once a month or so? Where does that put the rework of the first 10 days?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's been nice getting somewhat regular updates, it's what got me into the game in the first place - short, semi-regular updates.

Well, that and the ability to play the biggest man-slut "cult" leader I can ever imagine...

If I have any complaints, I'd say the game needs more redheads. That and more goth/emo chicks. Oh and anal with characters that aren't trans. Otherwise, the current update calendar works for me, I'd be fine with twice a month, once a month, or once every two months as long as it can be done on a dependable schedule.

Reactions: Ilhares

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
*Tries to hold off downloading to wait for like one more update*
Damn it...I cant stay away...
*goes to download the betas*

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Some restaurants make great burgers. Some are shit. Some folks comment on what they like. Some folks comment on what they hate. Supporters support. Detractors detract. Bitches bitch. Ain't life grand?

I feel ya, man. It makes more sense to me if they just move on if they don't like it. It didn't cost nuthin'. Some claim to be on a quest to save others from the terrible whatever... Naw, they just like to bitch. It gets hard, sometimes, to not feed the trolls. But, that's usually best...
Nah i way prefer the thread now compared to the roleplaying circlejerk that infested this place before BD lost his grace.

Jun 28, 2018
I have no issues with critique at all. I don't get the people who continually show up to keep bashing a thing they clearly don't like. There are so many things in this world. Personally I'd rather spend my time partaking in things I enjoyed, than bashing things I didn't. The need to wallow in something that upsets you is what's strange to me.
i see this tired argument everywhere, all the time, for years. dont worry about what other people are doing or how they spend their time. thats great that you wouldnt personally do it, they arent you and by now you should have realized they dont think like you do. if you are to incompetant to be able to think of a reason why someone might do that, then scroll past their comments or block them.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
i am guessing the reason Eden was so unsure of the MC will be explained when the rewrite finally drops. First time i felt confused and like i was missing context.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
i see this tired argument everywhere, all the time, for years. dont worry about what other people are doing or how they spend their time. thats great that you wouldnt personally do it, they arent you and by now you should have realized they dont think like you do. if you are to incompetant to be able to think of a reason why someone might do that, then scroll past their comments or block them.
You can't even spell incompetent.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes