aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
This game is broke, developer don't know if it's "hobby" or main source of income. Anyone expecting anything decent is hanging on their belief of God. Be thankful and move on.

Reactions: Jarul and The D0n

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Fan signatures:
These fansigs are outstandingly brilliant! Wish I was half as talented.
The sparkling yet subtle animations, just amazing! How do you do this?
Would you happen to have one of Skye by any chance?
I've searched but can't find a good one of Skye and I think I'm in love with him/her.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
I'm legit curious in how its gonna unveil the Skiye plot and if we can fuck Cerdar.
I hate the fact she is the real sister

Reactions: Tkoyama

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WVM-S2-CH1-EP8B2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GokuSSB

Mar 7, 2019
I want to ask something. Betas are for upgrade renders, didn't it? Cause when I try to play the game always end in the day 34... Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I hope the game becomes better with sex scene animations. Right now being ~4 hours in, almost every sex scene is POV missionary. It's basically only 2 perspectives every single time..

Often the scenes start with really great still pictures and good angles, then the animated scene comes and, surprise: POV and you see only dick & pussy in missionary or doggy and nothing else.

Also, why is there no gallery?

Reactions: medion
Sep 16, 2021
Been following this for a while, but really I'm impressed with the new consistency. Bravo Braindrop, can't wait to play this tonight while i'm watching the playoffs
well I mean, being consistently late technically IS consistency.. so you're not exactly wrong

also assuming it's another BD burner account, they always seem to come out randomly whenever a late update drops

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8 B2] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
well B2 was short (and we all knew it would be, that's ok) but I thought it was pretty good. Is it weird that I am more excited to see the MC be with Skye than most of the other girls? Well I think the game is still very good, I know that some people think the quality has gone down, but WVM is still one of my favorite games, and I always look forward to more.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes