RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
good, otherwise i'll beat his f face, in my opinion this is so stupid game, i played this game like 3-4 years ago, gave dev a chance like maybe it will be cool, but no, i still having sex with the same girls which i fucked at the beginning of the game, again and again, there is alot if other girls but noo... i mean yes, sometimes u fuck some new girl, jeez, for example his mom or coach girl or Emiko and other, noo "i prefer to fuck Elizabeth, Jamie, Shauna and ect. again and again
The MC hasn't fucked any of those you mentioned. Not even Harper, despite some comments earlier in this thread. They've gone as far as reciprocal oral sex, but explicitly are avoiding actual fucking until clearing things with Natalie. Or did you mean Keyana?

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
no, i mean there is alot of other girls, such as his mom and girls from school, but instead of them u fuck Jemie, Shauna, Elizabeth
His moms and sister are explicitly off limits, which has been stated ad nauseam. The rework (if he ever manages to complete and merge it) is supposed to remove any implications of potential incest.

StantheMan69

Aug 10, 2017
I am still not convinced this BD is the same BD that started this game. If he is, he must really have mental issues that totally change his artistic and writing style.

Most artists in general have recognizable styles, WVM when it first came out had one consistent style. Now the remake/Special Championship Edition/whatever has a completely different but consistent style.

Very, very strange.

Dr. PinkCake from Being A DIK has a certain style.
Undergraduate Steve from College Kings has a certain style.
Drifty from Leap Of Faith has a certain style.
etc. etc.

You can recognize not only how they make the characters, but also how they write. You can recognize the new style and old style of the renders, but you cannot connect and say they are made by the same artist.

Old school WVM was more consistent and had a recognizable writing and art style.

Ever since "Mackenzie", excuses, and right before Season 2 happened, after that longer hiatus, BD has seemed to pick up a style that seems more like a poor imitation of the original WVM than the actual thing.

If anything. BD should have evolved with the money he has from a hardware and artistic ability perspective. I would like to say the amount of details in the new renders are missing the old, more realistic features (beauty marks, etc.) The new renders just have the faces skewed to give a more prominent duckface look, it is more like someone has the assets from BD and did what they think is a good imitation of his work.

Of course, this is pure speculation, but considering all the crazy things that have happened with this game and the progress, something is up beyond the "official story", where BD is constantly in 'peril' by mental issues, hardware, deaths, etc. Unless someone has multiple personality disorder, their artistic style can be "mostly duplicated", but never 100% replicated. I could pretty easily replicate his work and come up with something close to his style by face morphs, but you would be able to tell it is different.

Just like how the latest updates have been, the writing is different and not of the same quality. Another important detail.
If we are being honest, I wouldn't be surprised BD isn't probably the one writing or working on the game anymore. All his talk about not hiring people because he wants full control and the game is a passion project. Is probably just all BS, it may of started that way but it feels like BD lost passion for the game. Hell he probably has hired someone to do the work. Because as you stated it doesn't feel the same as the earlier WVM stuff.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
what about other school girls? what about Jasmine? yoy met that black girl at the beginning of the game, there was like two cheat conversation with her and no, u still didnt fuck her whole this time...lol, what about Mabel, good looking nurse, at the beginning of the game u met her and still didnt fuck her, not even oral. I can bring even more girls who u met at the beginning of the game and still, still didnt fuck... Lauren, terapist, stacy - orange girl, Ruby, Rainn - Bailey friend, Natalie - coach daughter, moon - reporter, Veronica - teacher, Mackenzie, Kimmy, Emiko, Carly, Willow, Skye, Margaret and many more, all of them u met at the beginning of the game
My point is that you picked really odd examples to say, "sometimes u fuck some new girl, jeez, for example his mom or coach girl or Emiko," to make a point that you want scenes with other girls, when the girls you mentioned aren't even currently on the list of girls the MC has actually fucked.

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

Rick_Sim

Dec 19, 2022
I personally do not care how short or how long the updates are. I would actually like (whoever the hell is making this game anymore) to take a little more time and definitely improve the quality.

WVM has a special place for me, in a way, because it was the third AVN game I ever played (after Being A DIK and College Kings, and right before I played Leap Of Faith).

But having played through the content a little over a month ago, I am not really impressed with the progression of the game. To me, the quality just is not there anymore. Though it was nice finally getting a scene with Harper, who I always thought was a hot and sexy character, it was only a blowjob and anti-climatic, plus to me her character model looks completely butchered now. I will wait a few months and play through whatever concoction they come up with for this WVM "remake", but this is certainly not the same game it once was.

Now, there are simply more fun, more satisfying AVN games to play through. Better renders and models, better scenes, no duck faces, no empty promises, girls with numbered names, or any of that shit. I enjoy a few games that even have Koikatsu Party and Honey Select characters, because the story is there and often so is the fun and humor, and they still manage to make the scenes hot.

The "new wave" of WVM has become black boxes, contrarian, too many LI without personality (anything other than looks), duck faces, empty promises, ridiculous excuses, and a lot of WTF. There is a reason why this game has a lower rating than even some truly ridiculous AVN games! It also irks me that Braindrop or whoever is doing this now is in it for the money, not the people who play it and support it.

Yet, I still am hoping that some miracle happens and the quality returns, but that seems too far out of reach, sadly.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
A patch is never 100% save. Actually I've read recently a post from a dev (I think it was lockheart) who even has now big troubles with a patched game on itch.io because he used I think paypal for the billing - and somehow they checked his game and itch forces him now to stop his account with their payment method...
Damn. i had no idea... this is insane honestly.
Itch.io is banning all adult games. Not just lockheart.

• Wow
Reactions: Minx077

gimmemilkies

Mar 24, 2023
just uploaded with a "abrupt ending" to a path that will "be finished friday" any of the 52/52 been on time/ finished properly yet?

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Did they finally play basketball? And who won? If your response is going to be play the game then please don't bother replying cause i won't be playing this again so i will appreciate it if you can be a gentleman or lady and tell me who won

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah and the release will go down a tier with every 12 hours

So if no top donator releases it on here

We might be waiting for 3 to 4 days even tho its out now

TBH that 12 hour delay between tiers is crazy long

Specially for a update that was delayed :ROFLMAO:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Did they finally play basketball? And who won? If your response is going to be play the game then please don't bother replying cause i won't be playing this again so i will appreciate it if you can be a gentleman or lady and tell me who won
If you aren't interested in playing the game, why ask? Not trying to be a dick or anything. Just don't understand.
It was actually an exciting game and a good way to tell the story. Of course, WVM won!
Yes...
Play the game to get the other answer :whistle:

Reactions: Deus Void and Devka

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
they did not. why you tell lies....
I may or may not be an asshole in disguise. :LOL: ;)
Best if you play the game and watch for yourself but if you really don't want to play the game... This spoiler tells you what happens:
Ok, they would've won if it did not break out in a fight.

Reactions: CircaAD and Nezron

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: (y) :)It would be interesting if Elizabeth got pregnant with our Mc instead of Lizzy.Mc was not seen to cum inside Elizabeth:unsure::(:mad::oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: pecard255
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes