S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Going back to this game after playing lots of other games with far more human and normal looking women makes all the duck face far more jarring and disturbing.

Loaded in talking to Ceader and had to close the game.

Reactions: Lokitox8

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
Lot of complaints about the so called "duck lips".
Funny, as that it is actually what I found really cute when 1st playing.
At the time I had only been on F95 a couple of months and was mostly only interested in playing only completed games. I finished Sisterly Lust which was a masterpiece and a few others before playing Acting Lessons which led me onto Being a Dik. BaD was such an amazing experience so I decided to check out some more "in progress" games. I stumbled upon WVM by accident as I think at the time it was only on the 3rd page when searching by top rated games. Once I saw Jamie's cute face I wanted to give it a try and was blown away! It quickly became one of my regular favorites and I just can't get enough of it.
Love everything about it.
So it was kind of the "duck lips" look that got me playing but sex with loads of cuties that keeps me staying.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2596008
jesus christ that is such a horrifying render. She used to be pretty. Now she’s just pretty sketchy looking
Whatever BD has been doing since the house party, think start of day 32 has been really jarring. He ruined Katie, has been over doing the same makeup on evey girl, all the bodies are slowly looking the same. The girls all have the exact same weird facial expressions. He needs to chill out and stop his over editing, its like a girl who doesnt understand when to stop with plastic surgery and goes so overboard she just looks trashy.

I really liked everything up to day 32 but its slowly getting more out of control each update. I am scared if we ever get the rework it will be so drastically different from the game i fell in love with that i will drop this game entirely.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lot of complaints about the so called "duck lips".
Funny, as that it is actually what I found really cute when 1st playing.
At the time I had only been on F95 a couple of months and was mostly only interested in playing only completed games. I finished Sisterly Lust which was a masterpiece and a few others before playing Acting Lessons which led me onto Being a Dik. BaD was such an amazing experience so I decided to check out some more "in progress" games. I stumbled upon WVM by accident as I think at the time it was only on the 3rd page when searching by top rated games. Once I saw Jamie's cute face I wanted to give it a try and was blown away! It quickly became one of my regular favorites and I just can't get enough of it.
Love everything about it.
So it was kind of the "duck lips" look that got me playing but sex with loads of cuties that keeps me staying.
I think the difference is, the majority of us who are complaining about the duck lips, have played the versions before the duckface apocalypse. We remember when all the girls looked better and more attractive normal.

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I think the difference is, the majority of us who are complaining about the duck lips, have played the versions before the duckface apocalypse. We remember when all the girls looked better and more attractive normal.
Yeah, I guess I came in after so can't compare with what it may have looked like in earlier stages.
However, I kind of like it that many devs have their own unique style and BD's model are certainly quite unique.

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Whatever BD has been doing since the house party, think start of day 32 has been really jarring. He ruined Katie, has been over doing the same makeup on evey girl, all the bodies are slowly looking the same. The girls all have the exact same weird facial expressions. He needs to chill out and stop his over editing, its like a girl who doesnt understand when to stop with plastic surgery and goes so overboard she just likes trashy.

I really liked everything up to day 32 but its slowly getting more out of control each update. I am scared if we ever get the rework it will be so drastically different from the game i fell in love with that i will drop this game entirely.
I wonder if it's actually the opposite. What if it's not over editing, but rushed posing/rendering. Copy/paste, render, rinse, repeat. If you're just smashing the checks in and doing the same expression for each girl, goes faster than actually taking the time to show emotion (or anything human looking).

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
ehhh why is this new update with episode 8 and this Beta 1 with it so much smaller in size than the update before the first beta??

had BD reduced the filesize of the images or something??
if so he should reduce the whole game if it makes the filesize so much smaller.

Dankmemer

Jul 15, 2017
Well personally i really enjoyed your game,for me it was an experience like none i was expecting also it has really important social messages for everyone that pays attention to them....Make sure that you rest well while working hard to meet the schedule that you made ,personally i would not mind wait abit more for your updates since the story is really good...Hope that you at some point consider adding your game to steam because it does not have the recognision it deserves
These accounts cant be real lmfao

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Well personally i really enjoyed your game,for me it was an experience like none i was expecting also it has really important social messages for everyone that pays attention to them....Make sure that you rest well while working hard to meet the schedule that you made ,personally i would not mind wait abit more for your updates since the story is really good...Hope that you at some point consider adding your game to steam because it does not have the recognision it deserves
Nice try, BD. :KEK: :KEK:

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
Yeah, I guess I came in after so can't compare with what it may have looked like in earlier stages.
However, I kind of like it that many devs have their own unique style and BD's model are certainly quite unique.
Just to give you an idea of what we mean I've attached a few pics of the girls to show you the progression of the "in-duck-trination" / "duckification" of the LI's as they get added to "block head's" harem.

Several of my old saves won't load so bear with me on when these screenshots happen. It's pretty evident that the faces change and not for the better IMO. At the start of this game, Jamie was the ONLY duckface, and mind you it was somewhat bearable.

I won't even get into the comparison of each girl's body proportion and measurements from early to current in the game.

Shauna and Jamie
(early in the game)
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png
(somewhere in the middle)
screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png
(fairly recent)
screenshot0017.png

Keyana
(early enough in the game) vs. (first game)
screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png

Harper
(early-ish) to (middle-ish) to (bj scene)
screenshot0011.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

screenshot0003.png

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes