7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
WVM [S2C1E8-B1] Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Includes KoGa3 Cheat Mod, 60 fps mod (only up to E3 due to no update), and my updated version of scrappy's gallery
Tested on Bluestacks 5 and my S9+

Android: approx. 890MB
Mega -
GoFile -
AnonFiles -

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All

Last edited:

Sorrea

Jan 16, 2022
Should the MC girls call them self by the MC surnames unofficially, may be having a mock wedding thing?

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8 B1] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Sorry for saying this but couldn't you just post the update compressed patch instead of this?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I enjoy that he teases the familial shit. It's funny and adds a little "mystery." I honestly thought that Harper would never happen and that it was all one big tease. But it was WORTH the wait!
Harp.png

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I enjoy that he teases the familial shit. It's funny and adds a little "mystery." I honestly thought that Harper would never happen and that it was all one big tease. But it was WORTH the wait!
View attachment 2595167
Inline spoiler doesn't work for images, friend. ;)

It's WVM, though, so as entertaining as some of it is, I just know we're never going to get the fun fireworks of how somebody like Harp would really react if she finds out you've been slingin' the baby batter into her daughter as well.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Inline spoiler doesn't work for images, friend. ;)

It's WVM, though, so as entertaining as some of it is, I just know we're never going to get the fun fireworks of how somebody like Harp would really react if she finds out you've been slingin' the baby batter into her daughter as well.
Inline Spoiler...at least it hides the image in a reply? Oh well.

I kinda get the feeling that Harp will (eventually) be ok with it. And in return, so will Nat. Nat will see what he does for her mother, and Harp will see what he does for her daughter. And like the duck-lipped Madame who requests that he not diddle her sister while she is around, maybe Harp/Nat will say the same.

At least Liz is a Supertramp that likes it funky!!!

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
So I see a beta update came out, is this the one he said would be supporters first then the free drop later...Is this like a teaser for the supporter or is this the actual 52/52 release for the 4th week?

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
It's the 4th "weekly" release, but it remains to be seen if this is the 1st of new content.

BD mentioned a while ago that he was delaying a release (Surprise) because he was going to remodel the house, and considering the house has only made an appearance in the last couple of releases, this is more than likely old content.

Time will tell if BD took the advice of a few developers in this thread (since we know he visits on the down low) and has built himself a 1 to 2-month buffer of already created content while BD continues to create new content in order to keep a healthy release schedule.

BTW
I hope you guys are prepared for a shit ton more LIs or side chicks based on Rachel's comment that 100's of women want to pay for "block head's" services *wink wink*. Quite a few of them will be on the yacht.

I can't wait for the update that "block head" dies from exhaustion, and fucks all the angels in heaven before being resuscitated. I'm sorry but even though the VN is not supposed to be realistic, "block head" Moncree should have been fucking dead by now considering his daily schedule. I don't even think a cocaine addict downing a few hundred cans of Red Balls (does anyone even remember that skit?) could keep up this pace.

Last edited:

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 2596008
jesus christ that is such a horrifying render. She used to be pretty. Now she’s just pretty sketchy looking
Harper does look extremely strung out lately. Maybe her secret drug habit will be the next source of drama. There was already a teaser with her asking MC about protecting her daughter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rolleyes:

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Harper does look extremely strung out lately. Maybe her secret drug habit will be the next source of drama. There was already a teaser with her asking MC about protecting her daughter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:rolleyes:
I havent played this game in a while. Can you explain to me what you mean about Liz's mum's role on bad medicine at the lake?

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i would say this duckface scenario looks to me that bd is trying to make the girls looks younger ,like loli style

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes