Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Hannah got left for Eden because she could not make the cut.... So what does she do???....
Invest in chicken pills....
Now she's swollen something sexy
Now not even a blockhead could refuse her Chinese chicken!!!
I see her as a sub in a threesome with Eden, getting dommed hard

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hey guys, this is just a quick post to let you know that due to a few unfortunate issues, the animations needed for this update will not be finished rendering until late tonight and for that reason, I'll be waiting to post the update at a normal time tomorrow and it will be available for all tiers straight away. The release on Saturday will be the first one to follow the normal release structure.
Luckily, I was able to work ahead on renders a bit this week and next week's update shouldn't need to be moved at all. So this is only a temporary setback.
And the issues I experienced this week shouldn't be issues for much longer as I have an electrician coming to my house this week to install two separate 20 amp circuits into my office since I've been tripping the breaker when rendering animations and I will have the parts for my new animation PC by then so I'll be building that during the downtime I'll have while the electrician is here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
And lastly, I do plan to have a 'release day' of the week in the future.
I'd like to know what day works best for my players.
So in this poll, please choose which day of the week is the one that you'd prefer for releases to be on.
(And remember that weeklies and monthlies are tiered. So please vote based on when your tier would receive the updates)
(Sundays not included as that's the one day that would be too difficult for me to consistently upload on.)
Monday
13%
Tuesday
0%
Wednesday
6%
Thursday
6%
Friday
63%
Saturday
13%

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
I'm sure this question has already been answered somewhere, but a quick search didn't find it so apologies if this is a repeat.

I just finished S1 and am starting S2, but there are characters (Granny and Bea for example) and storylines (a trip to Florida apparently?) that popped up out of no where. Was I supposed to have encountered them already and I just screwed something up on my playthrough? Or is there just a gap that will eventually be filled during the Week One Redo?

Thanks!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I'm sure this question has already been answered somewhere, but a quick search didn't find it so apologies if this is a repeat.

I just finished S1 and am starting S2, but there are characters (Granny and Bea for example) and storylines (a trip to Florida apparently?) that popped up out of no where. Was I supposed to have encountered them already and I just screwed something up on my playthrough? Or is there just a gap that will eventually be filled during the Week One Redo?

Thanks!
The redo will hopefully clarify some for us, the flight to Florida is discussed in the bowling Alley with willabelle before shit hits the fan with ryker and co if I'm not misstaken....

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
The redo will hopefully clarify some for us, the flight to Florida is discussed in the bowling Alley with willabelle before shit hits the fan with ryker and co if I'm not misstaken....
Thanks! I must have missed the Florida talk, I'll go back and check it out! I'm just glad that I didn't somehow miss entire characters being introduced...

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
It will be ages till Jamie is pregnant. And no she wont break up with you. Jamie allows you to fuck other girls.
It's been so long I don't remember the earlier content too well. Does she already know we've had sex before we made that arrangement?
My biggest anticipation is Alex visiting us with a big belly and Jamie finding out about our earlier sexual relationships.

Oct 21, 2022
It's been so long I don't remember the earlier content too well. Does she already know we've had sex before we made that arrangement?
My biggest anticipation is Alex visiting us with a big belly and Jamie finding out about our earlier sexual relationships.
It'll probably make her wet mate, don't worry.

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
yup, it "should"

but we're waiting for BrainDead to tell us that the power grid feeding his neighbourhood is actually the problem, so they need to perform an upgrade on the transformers feeding that block before he can continue his rendering
Did he at least give some "reason" why the update is late? On discord or something.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Variant renders and animations are things that are the same but have something that make them different. The variants included in this update are from Shauna being biologically female or trans.
Future variants will include things like pregnant renders.
The (B1) in the version stands for "Beta 1", each weekly is considered a beta and monthly releases will be finalized episodes.

This is the first of the average sized updates, it's short but sweet. The next weekly should be on Saturday or Sunday if I need an additional day.
Hope you enjoy.

Average days between releases: (9.67)
Total amount released since backlog: (433 renders, 19 animations)

OP is updated.

Last edited:

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021

Variant renders and animations are things that are the same but have something that make them different. The variants included in this update are from Shauna being biologically female or trans.
Future variants will include things like pregnant renders.
The (B1) in the version stands for "Beta 1", each weekly is considered a beta and monthly releases will be finalized episodes.

This is the first of the average sized updates, it's short but sweet. The next weekly should be on Saturday or Sunday if I need an additional day.
Hope you enjoy.

Average days between releases: (9.67)
Total amount released since backlog: (433 renders, 19 animations)

Uploader is working on it!
Not even a full release... a f**ing beta... and we all know how that ended last time. Dude's number 1 at sticking to his promises... so much for 52/52 proper releases. He's only 4 in and can't even manage to put out a 'full' release, if you can even call the previous 3, 'full' releases. Scamdrop is clearly running through his list of excuses again, I can't wait for next weeks episode of BD and his magical book of excuses!

jflem0990

Dec 22, 2022
Not even a full release... a f**ing beta... and we all know how that ended last time. Dude's number 1 at sticking to his promises... so much for 52/52 proper releases. He's only 4 in and can't even manage to put out a 'full' release, if you can even call the previous 3, 'full' releases.

Actually this weekly release is back to what he was doing years ago. all they way up until part of the day after the ryker fight. If I remember correctly.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes