Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
This is just the new stuff he's been working on since he's out of everything he already had prepared, that's why the other updates were larger previously.

Basically the famous 2k+ render update from last year is finally done.

7x7Pilot

Sep 28, 2021
Who knows? Life happens to everyone. and somethings are out of ones control. Yes this is his job but such as it is, the future is unpredictable. I believe he will try to stick to it though.
I know, life sucks sometimes. I've had my fair share of bad stuff these last 2 years, and that's putting it mildly.

I remember seeing a post of all his reasons or excuses for the past 18 months, I can't find it but it would prove my point. Either he's the unluckiest guy to ever walk this earth, or, do I need to say it? I get he's trying to get some trust back from his patrons, but if he doesn't deliver it will massively backfire.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2021
Just came back to this after not having played for a LONG time. The update issues were driving me nuts. Obviously it's a totally unrealistic story, which is fine. But maybe have at least some females the MC encounters not want his dong immediately? Make him work for it. Enjoy the hunt of wooing the girl. But hey it's his story, not mine. As for the latest additions to the story? Holy shit, Liz is a freak! I dig it. Harper? About damn time. For the future, Shauna needs some booty love, Stacy needs more action, I like how Zoe is progressing honestly. Final thoughts. I know it's been stated that there will be no incest, and that's not my cup of tea anyway. But it's very odd how many scenes hint at the possibility. Some of the dialogue with the sister and how handsy they are with each other is super weird for teen siblings. Showing the sibling affection and love could easily be done in less....odd ways. Why do that if it's not going to happen? Seems a waste of time and effort. Just my opinion though.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
I downloaded the update only file from the OP and it ends right at the end of the previous update

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Just came back to this after not having played for a LONG time. The update issues were driving me nuts. Obviously it's a totally unrealistic story, which is fine. But maybe have at least some females the MC encounters not want his dong immediately? Make him work for it. Enjoy the hunt of wooing the girl. But hey it's his story, not mine. As for the latest additions to the story? Holy shit, Liz is a freak! I dig it. Harper? About damn time. For the future, Shauna needs some booty love, Stacy needs more action, I like how Zoe is progressing honestly. Final thoughts. I know it's been stated that there will be no incest, and that's not my cup of tea anyway. But it's very odd how many scenes hint at the possibility. Some of the dialogue with the sister and how handsy they are with each other is super weird for teen siblings. Showing the sibling affection and love could easily be done in less....odd ways. Why do that if it's not going to happen? Seems a waste of time and effort. Just my opinion though.
There are multiple LIs who don't just attempt to hop on his tree trunk at the first opportunity. By your own acknowledgement, Harper's been a long time coming. Others like Veronica are also extremely slow burns (well, in real world time... in game time, even a 2 year wait is a month or less). Then we've got characters like Mackenzie who seems as reluctant to show the MC any love as "Mackenzie" was to upload files "she" claimed to have.

RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
I downloaded the update only file from the OP and it ends right at the end of the previous update
PSA for anyone running into this issue: You probably saved during the previous update where it notified you of the end of content. To fix this, load that save, then roll back (mousewheel up) to a frame before that end of content notification. Then click forward normally, and you'll see the replacement "end of day" instead of "end of content" image, which should progress to the new content.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
PSA for anyone running into this issue: You probably saved during the previous update where it notified you of the end of content. To fix this, load that save, then roll back (mousewheel up) to a frame before that end of content notification. Then click forward normally, and you'll see the replacement "end of day" instead of "end of content" image, which should progress to the new content.
My save is before the MC goes back to sleep after seeing Jamie. Tried going back a few renders and then forward but still the same problem. I checked if the file downloaded had the EP-B1 and yes it has (file from Pixeldrain)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
WVM [S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 8 B1] [Braindrop]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

jakeyfire01

Jan 11, 2021
Not even a full release... a f**ing beta... and we all know how that ended last time. Dude's number 1 at sticking to his promises... so much for 52/52 proper releases. He's only 4 in and can't even manage to put out a 'full' release, if you can even call the previous 3, 'full' releases. Scamdrop is clearly running through his list of excuses again, I can't wait for next weeks episode of BD and his magical book of excuses!

Just to play devil's advocate every episode is around 300-400+ renders. So 100 released "weekly" (its not weekly:cautious:) means every 4 weeks is 400, calling them betas instead of episodes sounds about right.

Sep 8, 2021
There are multiple LIs who don't just attempt to hop on his tree trunk at the first opportunity. By your own acknowledgement, Harper's been a long time coming. Others like Veronica are also extremely slow burns (well, in real world time... in game time, even a 2 year wait is a month or less). Then we've got characters like Mackenzie who seems as reluctant to show the MC any love as "Mackenzie" was to upload files "she" claimed to have.
True true. I did forget about them. With so many it just seems that way I guess.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes