BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone know the result of the Chicken vs Pizza choice? Or the later Salad vs Chicken choice? This has become very important to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Player51

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
also, quick note... they have a ps4 console in the cabinet under the TV, but they play on a Xbox controller XD
I have 2 PCs and a cellphone. I have my Playstation controller connected to all three of them, thanks to Bluetooth. Once I found out the touch pad bit in the center would work like a mouse I had to do it. Oddly easier to play RenPy games on my phone this way, most of the time.
Does anyone know the result of the Chicken vs Pizza choice? Or the later Salad vs Chicken choice? This has become very important to me.
I have it on good authority that it determines whether or not the MC eats chicken.

Reactions: CircaAD

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Tried finally playing the latest update and just ended up quitting. Between the totally unnecessary searching quest that just goes on and on and on and propositioning even more characters, I just found myself tapping my spacebar and trying to get to literally anything worth my time. Didn't make it to any of the toxic sister content, which is probably for the best anyway.

Good luck enjoying this content. Maybe I will check it out again if BD completely remakes it, but probably not.
"toxic sister content"

wha???

NorthernDick

Jun 14, 2018
So far one of the few "Golden Sex Games" there was few others aswell but some where the modder has gone missing or Left their game half baked, I am happy that you havent done so atleast. Which games do I mean? well: High Rise & Shadows over Manston.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes