Drevanomaly

Aug 12, 2021
i'm glad it writes and renders such an insane story. if it takes longer, then it takes longer and yes i know what it's like. i had downloaded daz 3d once too. but it wasn't worth it to me that you have to buy everything.

football? since when does WVM have anything to do with football? :D
Wasn't that his excuse for missing some things? Watching football?

Reactions: tslojr

Eiselfin

Apr 1, 2023
Well the best way to put it is that our Dev is going to be focused more on the college football games / NFL games these next few weeks, rather than putting his attention to any dates/promises he made the past few days/weeks/months/years/lifetimes......
in real life or in the game?

I thought the last EP focused too much on sex (EP 13 thankfully didn't). I would really like to see new team members , training and games finally added.

Especially if Zoe introduces her mom Zoelle to the MC :D (maybe even at her work) + the meeting with nathan

and most importantly a gallery :D

Last edited:

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
in real life or in the game?

I thought the last EP focused too much on sex (EP 13 thankfully didn't). I would really like to see new team members , training and games finally added.

Especially if Zoe introduces her mom Zoelle to the MC :D (maybe even at her work)

and most importantly a gallery :D
Real life

• Sad
Reactions: Eiselfin

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Happy new year all!!! Can't wait to see the excuses he comes up with in 2024.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I miss the time when the main thing people argued about was the azel cycle. It's really sad to see this thread turning into one of those where people are always shit talking the dev. Not saying people don't have valid reasons to be frustrated but it's just sad to see it happening with this game.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Man I miss the time when the main thing people argued about was the azel cycle. It's really sad to see this thread turning into one of those where people are always shit talking the dev. Not saying people don't have valid reasons to be frustrated but it's just sad to see it happening with this game.
The latest update he dropped was 45.8 MB in size and you are surprised that people shit talk BD?
Even the mods do that from time to time... :KEK:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Shit talking BD is the last good thing about this game though

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The latest update he dropped was 45.8 MB in size and you are surprised that people shit talk BD?
Even the mods do that from time to time... :KEK:
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.

Nov 22, 2021
Like I said there are valid reasons to be frustrated. BD has fucked up a lot. But this is still one of my favorite games and it's sad to see this thread becoming so "toxic", for lack of a better word. The community around this game used to be cool and positive.
TO BE FAIR. It isn't toxic here usually. Most of the community is rather nice to each other and have decent convos. Bonded through the mutual irritation and anger from being constantly disappointed by the lies of BD. Its a strange common ground to find but it was found lol

kadaroll

Dec 28, 2023
the most button pressed in this update? SKIP..
nothing make sense
one hundre of new girls..for wich reason?..
you make money with a quality content, not with a boring and samest content

playrec

Jul 30, 2017
By the end of April I would guess 2-4 updates top will have been released until then
Update 1:
MC wakes up, uses bathroom, eats breakfast, heads out to the spa.

Update 2:
Gets in car, tries to find parking, walks to the front door of the spa.

Update 3:
Enters spa. Leaves spa.

Update 4:
Goes home. Sits on couch. Eats dinner. Bathroom. Sleep.

And throughout that exciting progression of storytelling, MC also banged 8 chicks somehow.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes