MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
My theory on what the new post says:

1st paragraph: am back and plan to post a new update.

2nd paragraph: A lot of beating around the bush.

3rd paragraph: Blah blah blah, a rough time frame for the alleged update.

4th paragraph: Blah blah blah

5th paragraph: Some statements that contradict what was said before.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Is season 1 still getting a remake? If Yes why is the dev not focussing on getting that released? Whats the point of releasing season 2 updates that make no sense. Continuity is so fucked up that it's not even worth playing.

Reactions: genericusername1

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is season 1 still getting a remake? If Yes why is the dev not focussing on getting that released? Whats the point of releasing season 2 updates that make no sense. Continuity is so fucked up that it's not even worth playing.
Too busy with football, birthday renders, and the next MacKenzie-level* bs.

* MacKenzie his former "PR person", who was either himself under an alias or an AI.

Dickbutttt

Jun 12, 2020
I made a silly little game called Brainrot. It's a game where you make up increasingly ridiculous excuses for why you are late on writing your novel. It's nothing special but thought yall would get a kick out of it.

Reactions: VOYEUR

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I made a silly little game called Brainrot. It's a game where you make up increasingly ridiculous excuses for why you are late on writing your novel. It's nothing special but thought yall would get a kick out of it.
Did you write it in ? :KEK:

psych 0ut

Feb 2, 2019
My biggest problem with Braindrop has always been how the excuse and delay never match up. He'd say "I've been sick so I haven't been able to work for 2 days, so the update will be delayed 3 weeks." Like wait what???? How does a 2 day sickness equate to a 3 week delay? It makes it so obvious that it's all bullshit, and the fact that some people still don't see that is sad

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
My biggest problem with Braindrop has always been how the excuse and delay never match up. He'd say "I've been sick so I haven't been able to work for 2 days, so the update will be delayed 3 weeks." Like wait what???? How does a 2 day sickness equate to a 3 week delay? It makes it so obvious that it's all bullshit, and the fact that some people still don't see that is sad
I think he has problems with numbers in general. "I have almost 500 renders, but I have to redo stuff, so I will give it in 2 packs, 200 and 300. Here are 200 for the date the 2nd was promised..." and somehow the 300 part is 'forgotten'.
Or "the update drops in 2 weeks" which somehow becomes 9...

MessiahRO

Dec 14, 2018
So what did the status update said?
i can tell you:
blah blah, my cat was ran over by a plane after she ate a bird that it was sick with an undiscovered disease.
as for me i am good, the next update will still come when i find time because my ass fell off and now i need to undergo surgery to reattach it, other than than that the update will be postponed by a few days, so in a few weeks i will release the next update in a couple of months.. :sneaky:
yes i did paused pledges for my simporters, i know they deserve better but it is what it is.
oh and i forgot to mention that my computer got a virus too and it wasn't even connected to the internet, probably from all the bullshit i've been saying all this time..
i hope i cleared everything out. :ROFLMAO: do let me know if you have any questions.

johnnyM

Mar 2, 2018
i can tell you:
blah blah, my cat was ran over by a plane after she ate a bird that it was sick with an undiscovered disease.
as for me i am good, the next update will still come when i find time because my ass fell off and now i need to undergo surgery to reattach it, other than than that the update will be postponed by a few days, so in a few weeks i will release the next update in a couple of months.. :sneaky:
yes i did paused pledges for my simporters, i know they deserve better but it is what it is.
oh and i forgot to mention that my computer got a virus too and it wasn't even connected to the internet, probably from all the bullshit i've been saying all this time..
i hope i cleared everything out. :ROFLMAO: do let me know if you have any questions.

Brain Drop, is that you??????

• Haha
Reactions: Jonny Skull
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes